PDA

View Full Version : Smurfs???

Talk2BigSteve
05-30-2005, 06:55 AM
I just woke up and saw something smurf related and then thought how the hell did they reproduce anyway, I mean Smurfette was the only female, and Vanity Smurf was a closet homosexual. So how did they do it???

How many of them can you name???

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Matty
05-30-2005, 07:17 AM
I think Smurfs lay large egg sacs.

Do birds pee?

Phoenix1010
05-30-2005, 07:57 AM
This was brought up on Venture Brothers. I believe the conjecture was that Smurfette layed hundreds of eggs, ant farm style. Maybe they're asexual and do it through mitosis?

kerssens
05-30-2005, 08:50 AM
All I remember are Papa and Hefty.....beats the smurf out of me how they reproduce, good thing they're cartoons so they don't really have to know either.

beta1607
05-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Didn't Gargamel(sp) create smurfette? If so how could she lay eggs that created the rest of the smurffs?

Anders_G
05-30-2005, 09:00 AM
The answer is simple - Cloning! Everyone looks the same ffs.

adamstewart
05-30-2005, 09:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do birds pee?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in the sense we know.

The "urine" is actually mixed with their feces.

Adam

HopeydaFish
05-30-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

How many of them can you name???
Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Brainy Smurf, Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Hefty Smurf, Handy, the 4 Smurflings (Snappy, Slouchy, Nat, and Sassette), Grouchy Smurf, Lazy Smurf, Clumsy Smurf, Tailor Smurf, Farmer Smurf, Dreamy Smurf, Harmony Smurf, Painter Smurf, Vanity Smurf, Jokey Smurf, Poet Smurf, Baker Smurf, Greedy Smurf, Grandpa Smurf, Nanny Smurf, Clockwork Smurf (he was created by Handy), Tracker Smurf, Wild Smurf (he can't talk to other Smurfs, only to animals), Baby Smurf.

As for your question as to where Smurfs come from...Baby Smurf was delivered by a stork, so presumably the rest of the Smurfs were delivered by storks at some point as well.

Escape
05-30-2005, 10:41 AM
I believe smurfette was created by the evil guy(named gargamel in the dutch cartoon).

-Skeme-
05-30-2005, 11:33 AM
I believe The Smurfs were already around. Gargamel and his cat Azrael created Smurfette to go undercover and trick The Smurfs or something. But being so nice and sincere, she was transformed into a good Smurf. Or something.

The Armchair
05-30-2005, 12:42 PM
The stork brings them. From where is another question.

HopeydaFish
05-30-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe smurfette was created by the evil guy(named gargamel in the dutch cartoon).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's interesting that he could create Smurfette, but he wasn't able to create any more Smurfs. Didn't he want to turn them into gold or something? Why go through the trouble of catching them when you could just make some of your own?

BusterStacks
05-30-2005, 03:52 PM
http://www.hindsight-2020.com/documents/redsmurfs.php

contentless
05-30-2005, 03:54 PM
Haven't you seen Donnie Darko?

[ QUOTE ]
<Ronald Fisher, Sean Smith and Donnie Darko are shooting bottles>

Ronald Fisher: Beer and pussy, that’s all I need.

Sean Smith: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.

Ronald Fisher: Smurfette?

Sean Smith: Mm-hmmm.

Ronald Fisher: Not some, like, tight-ass Middlesex chick, you know? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.

Donnie Darko: Smurfette doesn’t [censored].

<Donnie shoots a bottle>

Ronald Fisher: That’s bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.

Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.

Ronald Fisher: Okay, well, you know what? Then she fucks them while Vanity watches Okay?

Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? He must get in on the action.

Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang. Later on, he beats off to the tape.

Donnie Darko: First of all, Papa Smurf didn’t create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel’s evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario <laughs> is just couldn’t happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don’t even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That’s what’s so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What’s the point of living if you don’t have a dick?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anders_G
05-30-2005, 06:36 PM
why isn't anyone buying my cloning-theory? it's totally waterproof i tell you

2+2 wannabe
05-30-2005, 06:38 PM
it's like "how did adam and eve's kids have kids?"

all christians are inbred?

Benal
05-30-2005, 06:40 PM
GNAP!

OtisTheMarsupial
05-30-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why go through the trouble of catching them when you could just make some of your own?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very good question.

Little Fishy
05-30-2005, 07:21 PM
this thread warents a new avatar

DukeSucks
05-30-2005, 07:24 PM
???????????????

http://www.theabbey.org/events/halloween%2004/smurf.jpg

jack spade23
05-30-2005, 08:25 PM
Smurf: Dude, so I leave and im in the parking lot, right? And Smurfette comes out with me and she starts smurfing me!!!
Smurf 2: Really? No smurfing way? Right in the smurfin parking lot?
Smurf: Yea, man, smurf yea. (they high five)
Smurf 2: oh, man, that is smurf, man, just smurf.

I love family guy