PDA

View Full Version : [6 Max] Step on the gas, now step on the brake.

Kumubou
05-30-2005, 04:36 AM
Parrapa > you, fools. That is besides the point, though. Also labled 6 Max, upon request!

Villan here was fairly loose pre-flop and LAGgy postflop, especially in regards to betting first in for a round. If he is giving me all the action I can handle, when would be a good time to slow down? My range of hands on him is fairly wide, and I want to showdown this hand.

Also, what about not capping pre-flop with AKs. Frankly, if I was in position, I'm capping this -- especially against a LAG.

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Heroine is UTG with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Heroine raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Heroine calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Heroine bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Heroine 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, Heroine calls.

Turn: (7.75 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Heroine checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Heroine calls.

River: (9.75 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Heroine bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Heroine 3-bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 15.75 BB

-K

aK13
05-30-2005, 04:59 AM
This looks like a basic WA/WB line... it looks like the two of you are chopping.

DavidC
05-30-2005, 05:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Parrapa &gt; you, fools. That is besides the point, though. Also labled 6 Max, upon request!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe... I noticed that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do you think you could find a way to make [6 max] start flashing or something? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mmbt0ne
05-30-2005, 05:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Parrapa &gt; you, fools.

[/ QUOTE ]

Je ne comprends rien.

That is besides the point, though. Also labled 6 Max, upon request!

[/ QUOTE ]

D'accord. Merci.

Also, what about not capping pre-flop with AKs. Frankly, if I was in position, I'm capping this -- especially against a LAG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Villan here was fairly loose pre-flop and LAGgy postflop

[/ QUOTE ]

Ce n'est pas bien.

PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Heroine is UTG with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Heroine raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Heroine calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Heroine bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Heroine 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, Heroine calls.

Turn: (7.75 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Heroine checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Heroine calls.

River: (9.75 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Heroine bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Heroine 3-bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 15.75 BB

-K

[/ QUOTE ]

Je l'aime, mais "cap preflop"

Shillx
05-30-2005, 05:07 AM
This is perfect against a LAG. Nice hand.

Against a TAG I like playing it slower. I would probably check/call - check/raise - bet or check/call - bet - bet in that spot.

Brad

Bodhi
05-30-2005, 05:18 AM
Definitely cap preflop. AKs is about as good as they come.

I don't like your checking the turn. I go ahead and bet again and call a raise. The hands that make sense here for the villain are obviously AK, AA and KK, but you have no reason to give the villain credit for the latter two yet.

Good river bet. Good 3 bet.

-------------------

bah! I'm tired and missed your read. We get them so rarely these days. Now I really can't see not betting or even check-raising the turn because the villain's range of hands is wider.

Nfinity
05-30-2005, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Parrapa &gt; you, fools. That is besides the point, though. Also labled 6 Max, upon request!

[/ QUOTE ]

When I say boom boom boom,you say bam bam bam
No pause in between, come on, let's jam

Please disregard if I am way off base. It's been a long time since me and the Rappa' did our thing.

As for your hand, you can cap preflop, it's OK.

You can prolly bet-call the Turn as well.