PDA

View Full Version : Crash

andyfox
05-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Can't remember, but I imagine we had a thread on the movie Crash when it first came out.

Just got to see it today. Well worth seeing. Sort of a rip-off of Traffic, but about race rather than drugs. It helps if you live in, or know L.A., to follow what's going on.

The movie pounds the message into your head, which makes it a bit tedious in spots. Lots of good performances and you'll certainly leave the theater thinking. It showed how things, and people, aren't always what they seem, usually not as black and white (pun intended) as they might appear at first glance.

It also showed me what a scourge our gun culture is, but I imagine I'm in the minority in that view.

kerssens
05-30-2005, 12:55 AM
yup (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=2345895&fp art=&PHPSESSID=)

andyfox
05-30-2005, 12:57 AM
I thought Fraser was the weakest actor in the cast.

kerssens
05-30-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easily...however, after Rwanda and Crash, I will see the next couple Don Cheadle movies no matter what.

mason55
05-30-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easily...however, after Rwanda and Crash, I will see the next couple Don Cheadle movies no matter what.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen neither. However I am a huge Don Cheadle fan without seeing either and I really want to see them both. I take it from the tone of your post that they're both definitely worth seeing?

kerssens
05-30-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen neither. However I am a huge Don Cheadle fan without seeing either and I really want to see them both. I take it from the tone of your post that they're both definitely worth seeing?

[/ QUOTE ]

For sure, two of my favorite movies in the last year or so.

CrashPat
05-30-2005, 01:33 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115964/

Did it before, will do it again. I'm shameless. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

andyfox
05-30-2005, 01:55 AM
Far and away the worse movie I ever saw. Including everything.

Ulysses
05-30-2005, 02:28 AM
Andy,

1) Did it remind you of Grand Canyon?

2) Did you think Jennifer Esposito was super-hot?