PDA

View Full Version : Party 30+3 rebuy that started at 8 hand

Dave D
05-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Ok so we're in the money, about 65 left, money started at 80. I'd been playing pretty tight, mostly b/c I wasn't really getting many hands. Maybe 10 hands ago I had gone all in w/ AK in UTG and took out the bb who called as a low stack w/ maybe 3 bbs. This was right after the money hit. Otherwise I really hadn't stolen much.

The two hands before it had folded to the SB who had minraised preflop, and I called w/ 22. And then folded to a slightly more than BB bet on teh flop. Probably bad, feel free to critisize that, and how you would have played it. Next hand it folded to me in the SB and I complete, only to fold to an all in from the BB. Also bad, but i felt bad folding the bb to a stack slightly smaller than myself and thought i'd bet just about any flop to take it there.

Anyway, no real reads on villian here, but I had the feeling that it was probably gonna be a coinflip, since generally the table had been pretty tight (aside from my hands I just mentioned) so an all in here by him simply wasn't that neccessary unless he was trying to take it down PF. I'm playing for the final table, and I figure there's also the possibility he has a smaller pp, so I called.

Advice? Suggestions? Thnx guys

Incidently, I never rebought/added on in this one. Just thought I'd mention that, seems like you don't really *have to* do that, just get reasonbly lucky w/ idiots doubling you up when you have kings, just like any other multi.

Results don't matter, b/c we're not results oriented right? I'll post them later though. So without further delay, here's the hand.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t4000 (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

MP1 (t15598)
MP2 (t27632)
MP3 (t103779)
CO (t25976)
Hero (t18312)
SB (t26395)
BB (t57090)
UTG (t21166)
UTG+1 (t25264)
UTG+2 (t15749)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">8 folds</font>.

Flop: (t6000) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: (t6000) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (t6000) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t6000

edit: for some reason the converter missed it, but the all in person was UTG+2. BB thought a while and then folded also.

Dave D
05-30-2005, 12:59 AM
Wow the converter really messed up bad. The villian went all in pretty quickly, not sure if I made it clear he had gone all in.

He actually had AQ...