PDA

View Full Version : FTP players(low content)

TruFloridaGator
05-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Found out today that Hand histories are coming finnally. Sometime very soon. Yay.... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Not that most care, but it's really FTP's only downfall if you like the big stack SNGs..

BradleyT
05-29-2005, 09:37 PM
How fast is clearing the $600 bonus there?

TruFloridaGator
05-29-2005, 09:43 PM
.42 for every dollar of rake.

So, .21 per SNG at the 5+.50s
.42 per SNG at the 10+1s
.84 per SNG at the 22+2s

You get it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not very fast, but I think it's worth if you have a small roll your building or if you multi.

treeofwisdom7
05-29-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Found out today that Hand histories are coming finnally. Sometime very soon. Yay.... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Not that most care, but it's really FTP's only downfall if you like the big stack SNGs..

[/ QUOTE ]

i been playing at FTP almost sinse they started up.. they said HH was coming soon back then

TruFloridaGator
05-29-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i been playing at FTP almost sinse they started up.. they said HH was coming soon back then

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's true, but I've talked to 2 of the pros on there & one guy in the marketing division...who all said "very soon". I won't get my hopes up either...but there is hope.

treeofwisdom7
05-29-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's true, but I've talked to 2 of the pros on there & one guy in the marketing division...who all said "very soon". I won't get my hopes up either...but there is hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sayig the pros could be wrong but they have been wrong a lot in the past.. they said the store was gonna open way b4 it actually did. and my stuff toook so dam long i got pissed .. half the reason i left FTP.

sahala
05-29-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

2 of the pros on there & one guy in the marketing division...

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, these are the most reliable sources...

Just giving you a hard time. I've been playing on FTP for a while too, but went to empire/party SNG after getting ripped up one too many in 3/6. I like the visual hand history/replayer. I'm also a sucker for cartoon characters with big heads.