PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions?

Bretzky555
05-29-2005, 08:50 PM
I just got done a quick session of 2/4 high, and played 60 hands in which I didn't win a single hand and lost a fair amount of money for a 2/4 table. I tend to play fairly tight, but was wondering is this normal to run into a streak like this? I usually fold about 70% of the cards I get, today was 78%, Am I playing too tight, or is it just bad run of luck. On average I win 1 in 10 hands and that tends to be profitable, but these streaks are killing my bottom line. Any ideas? thanks

bigredlemon
05-29-2005, 09:06 PM
I've had runs like that playing 7cs8, everyday this weekend counting friday, and that's considering a split of antes to be a "win." So no that's not unsual. I've actually lost $25BB worth of antes today just waiting for a playable hand, and I'm probably the losest player on this forum. (Well I got 4 playable hands on 3rd during that period but all folded fourth.)

SittingBull
05-29-2005, 10:37 PM
played and subsequently lost. If U do not have the history,think about saving a couple of your losing hands in the future and post. Then we can take a look at how u are playing and with what hands u are coming in with.
SittingBull