PDA

View Full Version : Firefox+Neteller = Nothing. Why?

Toddster18
05-29-2005, 08:25 PM
Hi Guys-

I use firefox as my browser, and i'm getting a weird error message when I try to access www.neteller.com (http://www.neteller.com) through it, but its working fine with IE. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Similar experiences?

-Todd

Here's the notice:
Error Occurred While Processing Request
Invalid list index 1.
In function ListGetAt(list, index [, delimiters]), the value of index, 1, is not a valid as the first argument (this list has 0 elements). Valid indexes are in the range 1 through the number of elements in the list.

Please try the following:

* Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
* Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
* Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050414 Firefox/1.0.3
Remote Address 24.20.46.36
Referrer http://www.playwinningpoker.com/articles/neteller/
Date/Time 29-May-05 08:23 PM

TomR
05-29-2005, 08:29 PM
I'm not having any problems. Are you using the latest version, 1.0.4?

Eric Draven
05-29-2005, 08:38 PM
That's odd, it's working fine for me and I use FireFox...

I hear Neteller has okay support (I never tried it though), maybe they can be of some assistance to you... If not some internet geek surely can...

Transference
05-29-2005, 08:45 PM
There was a post concerning this exact same error last week. There seem to be a handfull of firefox users out there that have encountered this while others have not. As far as I am aware no one has found a solution.

I noticed your running Win98 too... Id be interested in hearing what others who have this problem are running.

sillyarms
05-29-2005, 08:51 PM
ditto on windows xp

silly

dink
05-30-2005, 04:06 AM
using 98 with firefox and netteller works fine,

is there a plugin you are missing?

Toddster18
05-30-2005, 04:55 AM
This is something new. I have tried all reccomendations, and still no dice.

I noticed that neteller is currently redesignign their website.

Perhaps they have included some coding that firefox does not like for one reason or another?

-Todd

BluffTHIS!
05-30-2005, 05:38 AM
I have no problems using Firefox myself (my default browser). You are not blocking cookies by any chance are you? Neteller uses them and might not work without them. Also note that Firefox occacionally says a website refused access but 10 seconds later if you back button and then try to access it works for some reason.

Malificent
05-30-2005, 09:12 AM
If you used the beta version of Firefox before the current one, I suggest uninstalling Firefox AND removing the Mozilla Firefox profile folder in the Documents and Settings/UserName/Profiles/. That contains your bookmarks, so make sure to back them up first. Also, make a list of the extensions you're running because you'll need to reinstall them.

I've found that 95% of Firefox problems can be tracked down to leftover beta code or crappily coded extensions. If you do the uninstall, try Neteller before reinstalling any extensions. If it works, make sure to check it after each new extension you install. If it stops working, you'll know what extension is causing the problem.

jba
05-30-2005, 03:16 PM
somebody had this error a couple weeks ago

let me reiterate that this error is coming from neteller NOT firefox so I really doubt reinstallation of firefox will do anything

try deleting your cookies.

please report back.

Toddster18
05-31-2005, 06:15 PM
Nope, not blocking.

As for the back thing, no dice.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

I grow disheartened.

-Todd

rlr
05-31-2005, 06:29 PM
What (if any) extensions have you installed?

BluffTHIS!
05-31-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Referrer http://www.playwinningpoker.com/articles/neteller/

[/ QUOTE ]

Todd, I just noticed this in your original post, that is, that you were trying to link to neteller through another site. Have you tried going to the address bar and typing in the url direclty and then hit enter?

Toddster18
05-31-2005, 09:32 PM
BluffThis-

Indeed. After discovering the problem, I experimented with linking through to neteller as opposed to simply entering in the url. No luck, obviously.

Thanks for the good thought, though /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

-Todd

Toddster18
05-31-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What (if any) extensions have you installed?

[/ QUOTE ]

DragToTab and FoxyTunes...

Why?

-Todd