PDA

View Full Version : multi tabling question

underthegun662
05-29-2005, 07:03 PM
i currently play on party and ub. what other sites besides party skins, let you multi table? how many tables do they let you play? who has the best and fastest software?

MicroBob
05-29-2005, 07:19 PM
ummm...these are all pretty general questions.

party and skins let you play 4.
paradise is 3 or 4 I think.
ub is 4.
pokerstars is 5.
pokerroom is 4 or 5.
interpoker and other crypto sites is probably 4.
even true-poker is 4.

Pacific only lets you do 1 but they are the exception.

I prefer Stars software to answer your 2nd question but it is also kind of just a matter of taste.
UB's mini-view tables are pretty good...and they move pretty fast so you are getting a lot of hands in.

Except for a couple of bugs I don't really have any problems with party's simple software like others do....but maybe I'm just used to it.
What I like the most is that it's easy to see who has bet and how much....as well as where the buttons are.
This is completely opposite of a site like truepoker where it is not so easy to see the bets and/or buttons.

itsmarty
05-29-2005, 07:28 PM
The Gaming Club also has a mini view for multitabling. I haven't used it, but I've heard good things.

Martin

underthegun662
05-29-2005, 07:42 PM
thank you for the reply. do any of these sites besides party and ub have the capability of dealing out over 200 hands an hour if you play 3 or more tables?

DCWGaming
05-29-2005, 07:54 PM
The # of tables on the crypto sites is unlimited, you can play as many as you want.

As far as fastest site - party. Very crisp/fast response.

mattw
05-29-2005, 08:04 PM
unfortunately, the crypto's peak traffic is 3k-4k players. its hard to find 4 ring tables at a particular limit. 6max offers alittle more tables. also, the crypto's are cpu hogs and often cant run 4 tables w/o big slow downs or complete standstills. still their bonuses are good and dont affect rakeback at most skins.

kdog
05-29-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
party and skins let you play 4.
paradise is 3 or 4 I think.
ub is 4.
pokerstars is 5.
pokerroom is 4 or 5.
interpoker and other crypto sites is probably 4.
even true-poker is 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paradise is 3
UB is 3
PokerRoom is 4
Crypto's are as many as your comp can handle.