PDA

View Full Version : More fun with easy reads!

Daliman
05-29-2005, 03:27 PM
***** Hand History for Game 2124307656 *****
NL Hold'em $200 Buy-in + $15 Entry Fee Trny:12635084 Level:1 Blinds(10/15) - Sunday, May 29, 15:21:59 EDT 2005
Table Table 14451 (Real Money)
Seat 5 is the button
Total number of players : 10
Seat 3: danland ( $875 )
Seat 4: pintsize21 ( $930 )
Seat 5: Needler111 ( $975 )
Seat 6: gyhuji ( $985 )
Seat 8: rocker06 ( $1000 )
Seat 9: BacnCheese ( $1000 )
Seat 10: Sickster ( $1085 )
Seat 1: MsRogerClyne ( $1000 )
Seat 7: PDPHTP ( $1150 )
Seat 2: Fakim ( $1000 )
Trny:12635084 Level:1
Blinds(10/15)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to MsRogerClyne [ Js Jc ]
rocker06 raises [30].
BacnCheese folds.
Sickster folds.
MsRogerClyne raises [75].
Fakim folds.
danland folds.
pintsize21 folds.
Needler111 folds.
gyhuji folds.
>You have options at Table 13153 Table!.
PDPHTP calls [60].
rocker06 raises [90].
MsRogerClyne calls [45].
PDPHTP raises [175].
rocker06 raises [260].
MsRogerClyne: ok, you kids play yer silly games with AA vs KK
MsRogerClyne folds.
PDPHTP is all-In [900]
rocker06 is all-In [620]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 4s, Jd, 2h ]
** Dealing Turn ** [ 3h ]
** Dealing River ** [ 9s ]
rocker06 shows [ Kc, Kd ] a pair of kings.
PDPHTP shows [ As, Ad ] a pair of aces.
PDPHTP wins 150 chips from side pot #1 with a pair of aces.
PDPHTP wins 2130 chips from the main pot with a pair of aces.
rocker06 finished in tenth place.
rocker06 has left the table.

Bigwig
05-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Heh.

pergesu
05-29-2005, 03:30 PM
Eh, I wouldn't call this a great read. You knew they had aces and kings, yeah...but didn't know the jack was coming?

Bigwig
05-29-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eh, I wouldn't call this a great read. You knew they had aces and kings, yeah...but didn't know the jack was coming?

[/ QUOTE ]

He said it was 'easy,' not 'great.'

And it was easy.

Myst
05-29-2005, 03:32 PM
That $hit actually happens at the 200s?

pergesu
05-29-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And it was easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought my post was pretty clearly lacking seriousness...but I guess I'll be explicit - it was solely in jest.

Bigwig
05-29-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And it was easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought my post was pretty clearly lacking seriousness...but I guess I'll be explicit - it was solely in jest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I haven't had any booze yet today. Joke detection part of my brain is dead until the first Sam Adams (ETA: 30 minutes).

Daliman
05-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Funny, as easy as it was, the guy with KK, who has solid Prophecy #'s, couldn't make it.

My kingdom for a slowplay there tho. I'm not sure if I call preflop first action if i get to see that flop.

Nick B.
05-29-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NL Hold'em $200 Buy-in + $15 Entry Fee Trny:12635084 Level:1 Blinds(10/15) - Sunday, May 29, 15:21:59 EDT 2005
Seat 5 is the button
Blinds(10/15)
** Dealing down cards **
rocker06 raises [30].
BacnCheese folds.
Sickster folds.
Fakim folds.
danland folds.
pintsize21 folds.
Needler111 folds.
gyhuji folds.
PDPHTP calls [60].
rocker06 raises [90].
MsRogerClyne calls [45].
PDPHTP raises [175].
rocker06 raises [260].

MsRogerClyne folds.
PDPHTP is all-In [900]
rocker06 is all-In [620]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you would say that during play. What a douchebag move.

Daliman
05-29-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seat 5 is the button
Blinds(10/15)
** Dealing down cards **
rocker06 raises [30].
BacnCheese folds.
Sickster folds.
Fakim folds.
danland folds.
pintsize21 folds.
Needler111 folds.
gyhuji folds.
PDPHTP calls [60].
rocker06 raises [90].
MsRogerClyne calls [45].
PDPHTP raises [175].
rocker06 raises [260].

MsRogerClyne folds.
PDPHTP is all-In [900]
rocker06 is all-In [620]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you would say that during play. What a douchebag move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, look at that, Nick B. Giving me chit about something. What are the chances?

Tell you what, Nicky, just put me on ignore, and save yourself a lot of wasted time, since you know so much more than I do. And keep raising 80% of the time when you get HU vs. me in a tourney. I like that.

James282
05-30-2005, 01:58 PM
You don't understand wy it's wrong to say something like that during a hand? If you had AA, would you appreciate someone saying that? Ridiculous lack of etiquette IMO.
-James

Benal
05-30-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ridiculous lack of etiquette IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

chuddo
05-30-2005, 04:32 PM
only a non-douche thing to say if they are both already all in and the action is back to you to act.

but not the case, so congrats on being a knob.

James282
05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Yup, and the thing is, Daliman will continue to do this because he is incredibly arrogant and socially inept.
-James

45suited
05-31-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yup, and the thing is, Daliman will continue to do this because he is incredibly arrogant and socially inept.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be seen as suck a$$, but Daliman happens to be (IMO)one of the best players on this forum. I've lurked for a long time before actually signing up and I've learned alot from him, Lorinda, Eastbay, and many others... The way I look at it, these people are assets to the entire 2+2 forum and the last thing that I'd like to do is attack them personally.

Rather than turning everything into a personal pissing match, I'd like to encourage these guys (and gals) to keep posting and sharing their thoughts and / or research.

Obviously, we all understand what the gripe here is with him commenting during the hand, but really, I could give a rat's a$$ about it in the grand scheme of things.

Daliman
05-31-2005, 03:03 AM
Oh I see yer lacky Nick B told you about this. Considering I had no more info than my own JJ, the player with KK didn't even seem to notice, and the fact that there is a better than average chance that they had two COMPLETELY different hands, my statement means little. Of course, ANY statement such as this can be construed as poor ettiquette, which I will freely admit, but "douchebag"? No, that's just a spoiled preppie kid trying for the umpteenth time to get one over on me.

Yer just mad cuz I proved you wrong in yer little SH silliness forum. You should stay there. Men talk here.

It does seem like you are posting in this forum a bit more though, so you may want to get a few lessons from me. I'm expensive, but worth it, although I'd have to charge you more to get all that LAG SH bet-every-top-pair-hand-strong goofiness out of you.

Jason Strasser
05-31-2005, 03:09 AM
Dali.

Your preflop play is really bad IMO. If you are going to raise at least make a real raise. Otherwise call and save yourself a chance to bust some players with AA or KK.

As it was, your fold is routine and your table chat isnt even amusing.

-Jason

DonButtons
05-31-2005, 03:13 AM
I was thinking the same thing here, strassa.

I also seen him to do this with TT to a utg limper in another thread (so Im guessing this is his standard line), making it 75 with a limper who called for 30. Why not just call, and that way you might get in on the AA vs KK flop cheaply maybe if one of them misplays it. Which happens frequently btw.

Jason Strasser
05-31-2005, 03:16 AM
God Daliman.

Even if you could beat the 200 sngs for 20% ROI, you could still be a terrible poker player. Beating sngs is a skill, but a much easier skill to obtain then beating higher end cash games. James is regarded as a top poster in the mid high limit and there is absolutely no doubt he understands poker in general better than you.

And, FWIW, I'll take Nick B vs. Daliman any day.

-Jason

Daliman
05-31-2005, 03:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dali.

Your preflop play is really bad IMO. If you are going to raise at least make a real raise. Otherwise call and save yourself a chance to bust some players with AA or KK.

As it was, your fold is routine and your table chat isnt even amusing.

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, well, what do you consider a REAL raise then? 125-150? What do I do then when the guy with any pair, AK, AQ,comes over the top of me and I am now getting 850 for 1150 odds and I almost always fold situations like that? Also, just call in? And leave my JJ out there swinging in the wind for any AK or Q to limp in and win vs me if he hits his cheap flop with 5x+ odds? Also, did you know that the player that raised had a 44% pokerprophecy rating, and therefore I raised a bit smaller than usual to figure out exactly what kind of hand he had because I had been getting beat up on JJ-QQ vs KK-AA on rag boards? Notice it worked like a charm in this case, which it won't always, of course. The fact that I would have outflopped means pretty much nothing, of course.

Look, I ain't saying my play here is perfect, NL is a very subjective game. But I had a reason for why I did what I did, and to say the play is "really bad" is pretty shortsighted, especially considering my play lost me a small amount of money that many in that type of situation lose tons in. You make it seem like if I call here, I get to see the flop, which isn't happening. I don't have "standard" play in situations like this; I make constant adjustments, based on reads, tendencies, game theory, and even good old spidey sense at times.

Personally, I thought my table chat was HILARIOUS, as did many of my friends. But yes, on the wrong side of ettiquette/fairness. Kinda FPS for hand reading, and obvious miniraises annoy me. Had it mattered, I'd feel worse about it, but since it didn't, I don't feel too bad at all about it, but I'll probably be a bit more judicious in the future.

Daliman
05-31-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
God Daliman.

Even if you could beat the 200 sngs for 20% ROI, you could still be a terrible poker player. Beating sngs is a skill, but a much easier skill to obtain then beating higher end cash games. James is regarded as a top poster in the mid high limit and there is absolutely no doubt he understands poker in general better than you.

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm not sure why yer getting all crabby about this, I thought we were cool but ok, here goes;

[ QUOTE ]
Even if you could beat the 200 sngs for 20% ROI, you could still be a terrible poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is beyond silly, and I think you made it in haste.

[ QUOTE ]
Beating sngs is a skill, but a much easier skill to obtain then beating higher end cash games.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed

[ QUOTE ]
James is regarded as a top poster in the mid high limit

[/ QUOTE ]

So I've heard. Why does this matter? This is STT, and I'M considered a top poster here, so does that mean I'm leant more credence in all things STT? Should it?

[ QUOTE ]
and there is absolutely no doubt he understands poker in general better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he's a very smart, good player, but to say there is no doubt when you know little about me, is premature at a minimum, and ludcrous at a maximum. It may be true, and hell, likely is, but that doesn't mean he is always going to be right, and foremost, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT AT HAND! He posted in this thread because he wanted to give me chit, plain and simple. He could have been civil about it, as you mostly were in your previous post, but since we have a little history, he chose to be a prick, so I responded in kind (big surprise). And Nick B's last 5 or so responses to my posts have all been telling me what an idiot or douchebag I am, not to mention the fact that he was telling me how what was wrong with how I play when we got HU for a title one time when he had NO idea what I was doing or why, which is why I responded that way to him.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How's June 11th, 10k each winner take all, 3 matches HU each of Stud, Stud/8, Omaha, Omaha/8, and NL holdem, winner of 8 matches gets the $$$. How that "any day" for you?

curtains
05-31-2005, 03:59 AM
You are all huge idiots, I will play any of you headsup for 1000 dollars.

Daliman
05-31-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing here, strassa.

I also seen him to do this with TT to a utg limper in another thread (so Im guessing this is his standard line), making it 75 with a limper who called for 30. Why not just call, and that way you might get in on the AA vs KK flop cheaply maybe if one of them misplays it. Which happens frequently btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, as I said in the previous response, I dont like giving cheap flops with solid hands. Raising here will often get me HU on the flop or take it down there, and I probably win on the flop continution 75% or so also. If 5 people see the flop, I'm on the defensive on more than half the flops that hit, which I'm not a fan of. Mind you, I don't like putting money in that I don't think I can get back out, but aggression. Also, only calling JJ preflop "and that way you might get in on the AA vs KK flop cheaply maybe if one of them misplays it." doesn't sound like a very productive form of thinking. JJ has more value than set potential, and monsters areant lurking under every miniraise.

Also, I'm working more on other facets of my game in preparation for the WSOP, and also trying to gain headway in the neverending battle against variance, so I'm trying alot of different things out.

Bigwig
05-31-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh-oh. Curtains has joined the cat fight.

BTW, Brooklyn, I'll play you heads up for $10.

Name the site!

Apathy
05-31-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I a huge idiot?

Will you play ME for 1000 dollars?

(two seperate questions)

curtains
05-31-2005, 04:52 AM
Apathy just read the FAQ, everytime someone posts this without reading the FAQ it drives me nuts. It states very clearly that you are an idiot and that I would love to play you for minimum of $1000 at any time. (and that my ROI for this would be 55%)

raptor517
05-31-2005, 04:54 AM
CURTAINS!! i challenge YOU to a heads up 1k match. SHIP IT. im game any time you luckboxing sucker. holla

The Yugoslavian
05-31-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I wouldn't go anywhere neear you for 1k HU.

Yugoslav

Taraz
05-31-2005, 06:32 AM
Can't we all just get along?

Is this some kind of joke or something? Are you guys serious? Why doesn't everybody grow up and stop flaming each other all the time on this forum? If you don't like what somebody has posted why not tell them why instead of name-calling? This is all so juvenile it is making me sick.

tomdemaine
05-31-2005, 08:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
PS, I'd just like to congratulate myself for getting into yet another pissing match. I have chosen a very worthy opponent in ZJ, as I respect his play immensely, and look forward to further posturing and discussion to follow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Daliman from this thread
thread 2+2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1822457&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)

let the posturing begin /images/graemlins/smile.gif

xLukex
05-31-2005, 09:56 AM
*ties flame-retardant shoes*

*buttons flame-retardant jacket*

*puts on flame-retardant hood*

*straps on flame-retardant goggles*

*jumps into this thread*

Nick B.
05-31-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh I see yer lacky Nick B told you about this. Considering I had no more info than my own JJ, the player with KK didn't even seem to notice, and the fact that there is a better than average chance that they had two COMPLETELY different hands, my statement means little. Of course, ANY statement such as this can be construed as poor ettiquette, which I will freely admit, but "douchebag"? No, that's just a spoiled preppie kid trying for the umpteenth time to get one over on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your statement is something even a newbie knows better than to do. And the fact that you had to type it out makes it even worse.

As for the rest of your posts, they would be funny if they weren't so pathetic.

kyro
05-31-2005, 02:01 PM
The thing that annoys me with this thread is that the majority of the people who have jumped into the fray aren't even regular posters of this particular forum. Look, I understand that several of you have no use to post strategy posts or to respond to any of us amateurs' questions. That's fine. But then stay the hell out of our forum altogether, please. This is worthless bullshit and I think we'd all be happy if you took it elsewhere. (Try the WPT forum)

stupidsucker
05-31-2005, 02:08 PM
Yesterday I had Pizza for dinner.

It was really good.

I like pizza a lot.

microbet
05-31-2005, 02:10 PM
I'll play any of you heads up for $10.

Daliman
05-31-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your statement is something even a newbie knows better than to do. And the fact that you had to type it out makes it even worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, a response after mine, a first for you.

Yes, I'm pathetic. but if you folks REALLY wanna see pathetic, go here. (http://www.nickbouyea.com) Yes, we're all REALLY interested in your DVD collection, Nick. Funny that you have an affiliate banner up too after making me sound like some kind of whore for doing the same.

Keep T-E-Popping!

Bigwig
05-31-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm pathetic. but if you folks REALLY wanna see pathetic, go here. (http://www.nickbouyea.com) Yes, we're all REALLY interested in your DVD collection, Nick. Funny that you have an affiliate banner up too after making me sound like some kind of whore for doing the same.

Keep T-E-Popping!

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought Kagemusha on Saturday.

Matt R.
05-31-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even if you could beat the 200 sngs for 20% ROI, you could still be a terrible poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is beyond silly, and I think you made it in haste.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course his statement is true. That's why everyone that plays the $215's is a winning player and they're all rich. Oh [censored], wait a minute..

The Yugoslavian
05-31-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll play any of you heads up for $10.

[/ QUOTE ]

$1 and your on!

SHIP IT BITCH!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3u0

Yugoslav

The Yugoslavian
05-31-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It was really good.

I like pizza a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easily best post in this entire thread.

Also, it makes me wish I had pizza for dinner last night, /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I certainly would have crushed teh $215 I played...*sigh*.

Yugoslav

Ryendal
05-31-2005, 02:58 PM
I am like you Daliman. When a guy begin to annoy me, I kill him like a bug. It's one of my best talent and favorite leasure.

Come on make [censored] with me /images/graemlins/cool.gif

kyro
05-31-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am like you Daliman. When a guy begin to annoy me, I kill him like a bug. It's one of my best talent and favorite leasure.

Come on make [censored] with me /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They censored the word "babies"?

hummusx
05-31-2005, 03:08 PM
HAHAHAHA OMG. I'm going to get dirty looks for busting out laughing in my cube.

microbet
05-31-2005, 03:12 PM
I'll do it for $1. Does party have $1 HU games?

Daliman
05-31-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am like you Daliman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor guy.

Sponger15SB
05-31-2005, 03:30 PM
Dali it shocks me that people actually like and respect you on these forums.

Nick B.
05-31-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Keep T-E-Popping!

[/ QUOTE ]

post removed

I really don't feel like getting into it with you.

citanul
05-31-2005, 03:34 PM
you all, even those of you who are right about various things, make baby jesus cry.

citanul

The Yugoslavian
05-31-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you all, even those of you who are right about various things, make baby jesus cry <font color="red">while laughing uncontrollably</font>.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Seriously, no one finds this whole thread immensely entertaining and hilarious?

No?

Oh..my bad then, /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Yugoslav

Daliman
05-31-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dali it shocks me that people actually like and respect you on these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

It shocks me that you think I give a F what a punk like you has to say.

Actually, I take that back. From you, little would shock or surprise me.

Daliman
05-31-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Keep T-E-Popping!

[/ QUOTE ]

post removed

I really don't feel like getting into it with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, well done Nick. Call someone an immature douchebag, and than act as if you are above the fray.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Like I'd said before, had you just said something to the effect of, "You know better than to say something like this during a hand", I'd have admitted you were right on moved on. I'm the first to admit my chat decorum is way less than exemplary. But no, your own personal little axe to grind that you seem to bring out for me aloneever since the collusion thread makes you essentially call me a douchebag, then your buddies have to chime in. And yet I'M the one who is immature.

Like I said, save yourself alot of immaturity, douchiness, and stupidity and put me on ignore. Personally, I don't put people on ignore. Idiots are funny sometimes.

raptor517
05-31-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Idiots are funny sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahhahaha, you are hilarious. /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

ps, yall need to juz get over it.
pps, or.. meet up in a park and beat the sh** out of each other. that could be more fun.
ppps. holla

raptor517
05-31-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, no one finds this whole thread immensely entertaining and hilarious?

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, im having a ball reading this. bwahahahahahhahahahha

durron597
05-31-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Idiots are funny sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahhahaha, you are hilarious. /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

ps, yall need to juz get over it.
pps, or.. meet up in a park and beat the sh** out of each other. that could be more fun.
ppps. holla
pppps. upstairs (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=542575&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb =5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)
ppppps. nuts (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=542575&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb =5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP /images/graemlins/grin.gif

faquewdikhed
05-31-2005, 05:51 PM
Flagpole, right after school; or are you too chicken??

Bawwwwwk bawk bawk bawk...

I double dog dare you.

Ryendal
05-31-2005, 08:34 PM
drink and it's easy

James282
06-01-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yer just mad cuz I proved you wrong in yer little SH silliness forum. You should stay there. Men talk here.

It does seem like you are posting in this forum a bit more though, so you may want to get a few lessons from me. I'm expensive, but worth it, although I'd have to charge you more to get all that LAG SH bet-every-top-pair-hand-strong goofiness out of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have never proved me wrong in any thread. If you have, feel free to link it. And if you think you did so in the hand where you checked behind top two pair, you should probably read the responses of people besides yourself to see where the vast majority of actual limit players weighed in.
-James

stupidsucker
06-01-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It was really good.

I like pizza a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, it makes me wish I had pizza for dinner last night, /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I certainly would have crushed teh $215 I played...*sigh*.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Just my way of saying I love you all. For the record it was Zachary's Pizza. Easily the best deepdish Pizza I have ever had. I wont compare deepdish to NY pizza. They are just different.

draw2aflush
06-01-2005, 12:58 PM
How dare you!!!!!!! You know fun is not premitted at this site. WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!(You be red flagged)

draw2aflush
06-01-2005, 01:03 PM
On a serious note.That is in poor taste to write that during play

The Yugoslavian
06-01-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It was really good.

I like pizza a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Just my way of saying I love you all. For the record it was Zachary's Pizza. Easily the best deepdish Pizza I have ever had. I wont compare deepdish to NY pizza. They are just different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zachary's!!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am so jealous. I was inspired to have pizza for lunch yesterday but it was not even in the same stratosphere as Zachary's.

Ugh...I hate you and your new Oaktown living!!!! Bah!!!

I used to pwn Oaktown....back in the day...when I lived there....reppin' the Monclair Village Mafia /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

Yugoslav

microbet
06-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Zachary's!!!!!! My favorite too. We had it at my wedding.

The Yugoslavian
06-01-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Zachary's!!!!!! My favorite too. We had it at my wedding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I now am jealous of your wedding...

Bah...must....have...Zachary's....

Yugoslav
Who used to work down the street from the Solano one...and had it almost every day for lunch for a whole summer....pure bliss, /images/graemlins/smile.gif.