PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the stars?

Pocket Trips
05-29-2005, 02:19 PM
Anyone else watching the 500 just see the promo for this?

Just when you thought reality TV couldn't sink any lower. I thought for the 1st few seconds it was a new geico commerciall a sequel to the small house commercial

There is really a need for a quasi-celebrity(only one I recogized was evander holyfield) dance competition??? and even if there is a need for such a thing is the Indy 500 such a great place to promote it?? I don't see many racing fans tuning into a dance competition

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just when you thought reality TV couldn't sink any lower. I thought for the 1st few seconds it was a new geico commerciall a sequel to the small house commercial

[/ QUOTE ]
This is exactly what came to my mind too.

Talk2BigSteve
05-29-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else watching the 500 just see the promo for this?

There is really a need for a quasi-celebrity(only one I recogized was evander holyfield) dance competition??? and even if there is a need for such a thing is the Indy 500 such a great place to promote it?? I don't see many racing fans tuning into a dance competition

[/ QUOTE ]

The only one I recongized was Joey McIntyre from New Kids On The Block.

LOL Go Figure /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

mason55
06-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Just stumbled on this show. Man, watching these girls samba makes me feel funny "down there"