PDA

View Full Version : Women are DoucheBags

BeerMoney
05-29-2005, 01:33 PM
Would a women who graduated from Harvard marry the man who fixed her transmission?

Now, ask yourself this question: Would a man who graduated from Harvard marry the woman waiting on him at a diner?

Why do women feel it so necessary to marry someone in the same "social class" or higher while men are content with someone who looks ok, whose company they enjoy and gives a decent bj?

Women will always say "I need someone who can hold a conversation." How is it in so many relationships though, the guy will be a friggen genius, and the woman is just a regular person? How are these people holding a conversation. They don't mind that their sig. other has a higher ed. level, and therefore maybe they aren't thinking on the same level, but heaven forbid their husband's ed. level is lower than theirs.. All of the sudden they can no longer hold a conversation.

jakethebake
05-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Did you really think she was going to marry you just because you fixed her transmission?

KungFuSandwich
05-29-2005, 01:35 PM
How many harvard educated men marry ugly dumb waitresses?

DBowling
05-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Bitter?

bisonbison
05-29-2005, 01:42 PM
ahahahha. "Women suck. LOVE ME!"

Eihli
05-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Zing!

BeerMoney
05-29-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the thing, being attracted to someone for their looks is natural. Men are attracted to women because of the way they look, right? Why are you attracted to women? I like the way some of them look and the way they carry themselves. I am not attracted to the ones who can hit a softball further than I can. I am also not attracted to a woman because she has an Ivy League degree, or a Ph.D.

I would also like to note that my wife is twice as smart as I am and is more educated than I am. However, my wife is not American.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would also like to note that my wife is twice as smart as I am and is more educated than I am. However, my wife is not American.

[/ QUOTE ]
Interesting post and all, but how exactly do these two sentences fit together?

DBowling
05-29-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she married him for citizenship

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
nice

zoomOut
05-29-2005, 01:59 PM
hey who you calling a Douchebag?

I have my master's degree in hydrogeology. Academia/education level is very important to my parents. (My father was a professor at Purdue University; my mother is Korean and thinks education is the most important thing in the world.) Both my sisters married men with PhDs.

I fell in love with and married a mechanic who has only a high school diploma. I love him to death. He's witty as hell, cracks me up. He looks good on a motorcycle too. Some of us smart women are intelligent in more ways than one.

BeerMoney
05-29-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

An obvious one I saw coming, however, we will be moving to her country and leaving the US. Students with Ph.D.'s in Math from leading universities don't have a problem staying in the US.

emil3000
05-29-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Here's the thing, being attracted to someone for their looks is natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just stupid. Evolutionwise it makes perfect sense for women to marry men that are succesful in society.

gorie
05-29-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
!

DBowling
05-29-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
!

[/ QUOTE ]
.!

gorie
05-29-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
!

[/ QUOTE ]
.!

[/ QUOTE ]
improper useage.

BeerMoney
05-29-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I have my master's degree in hydrogeology. Academia/education level is very important to my parents. (My father was a professor at Purdue University; my mother is Korean and thinks education is the most important thing in the world.) Both my sisters married men with PhDs.

I fell in love with and married a mechanic who has only a high school diploma. I love him to death. He's witty as hell, cracks me up. He looks good on a motorcycle too. Some of us smart women are intelligent in more ways than one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm calling you an exception to the rule.. Would you agree with this?

Seriously though, its cool you married someone you're happy with, rather than someone to impress someone else.

bisonbison
05-29-2005, 02:04 PM
!

?

DBowling
05-29-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
!

[/ QUOTE ]
.!

[/ QUOTE ]
improper useage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, i see what you are saying. I thought you had given it up, and i was dissapointed. But i guess i was wrong.!

BeerMoney
05-29-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just stupid. Evolutionwise it makes perfect sense for women to marry men that are succesful in society.

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes sense to marry someone that can take care of you... That doesn't imply that they be someone you or your parents can brag about.

Do you think when a woman masturbates she thinks about someone who scores a 1580 on their SAT?

DBowling
05-29-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you think when a woman masturbates she thinks about someone who scores a 1580 on their SAT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think it is okay to marry someone based on looks alone then?

kurosh
05-29-2005, 02:13 PM
The number one thing that attracts me to a girl is her ability to challenge me.

gorie
05-29-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
!

?

[/ QUOTE ]
exactly.

zoomOut
05-29-2005, 02:16 PM
It's rather mysterious why people fall in love. You can never predict who will fall for whom. There's usually some kind of magic chemistry isn't there? Do you think that people are truly thinking about who they will impress when they are picking their mate? If that is common then I am really disillusioned!

Duke
05-29-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's rather mysterious why people fall in love. You can never predict who will fall for whom. There's usually some kind of magic chemistry isn't there? Do you think that people are truly thinking about who they will impress when they are picking their mate? If that is common then I am really disillusioned!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a lot more common than you seem to think.

~D

emil3000
05-29-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes sense to marry someone that can take care of you...

[/ QUOTE ]
Being rich is a better base for taking care of someone than being beautiful. For sure.
It doesn't make sense to marry someone just cause they are beautiful. While appearance told a lot about the survival skills of the stone age people (fatty depots in the thigh, buttocks and breast areas, [which BTW indicates more longterm health than abdominal fat, because abdominal fat is there to be mobilized quickly]), this is not true to the same extent in todays society. You could consider the women that marry for money better evolved, I guess.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes sense to marry someone that can take care of you...

[/ QUOTE ]
Being rich is a better base for taking care of someone than being beautiful. For sure.
It doesn't make sense to marry someone just cause they are beautiful. While appearance told a lot about the survival skills of the stone age people (fatty depots in the thigh, buttocks and breast areas, [which BTW indicates more longterm health than abdominal fat, because abdominal fat is there to be mobilized quickly]), this is not true to the same extent in todays society. You could consider the women that marry for money better evolved, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
In this scenario, it's the man's job to provide the money and stability. It's the woman's job to be healthy and deliver babies to grow up with the man's money and stability. Thus, it makes sense that the woman wants a man who's smart and can provide for her and her kids and that the man wants a good-looking woman.

Is it really that difficult?

emil3000
05-29-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is it really that difficult?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think so.

Cyrus
05-29-2005, 04:58 PM
I'll let Mr Montana elaborate :

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the pussy".

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/61/06/28m.jpg

Phildo
05-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Women are such whores! All they're interested in is money.

Now me, on the other hand, when I go out looking for a woman, I focus on what's really important: Her rack.

gorie
05-29-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women are such whores! All they're interested in is money.

Now me, on the other hand, when I go out looking for a woman, I focus on what's really important: Her rack.

[/ QUOTE ]
!

Phildo
05-29-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You must really hate your father.

Justin A
05-29-2005, 06:36 PM
So it's ok to base partner selection based solely on how good looking a woman is, but it's not ok for a woman to choose based on social class?

jakethebake
05-29-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So it's ok to base partner selection based solely on how good looking a woman is, but it's not ok for a woman to choose based on social class?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

BeerMoney
05-29-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When did anyone say choosing solely on anything... But look, you're more likely to be attracted to an attractive woman.. sounds redundant.. Then you go from there.. Rather than "Oh, he's in management at Arthur Anderson??" Must be a fkking stud!!

See the difference?

How come in high school, females go for the handsome and charming guys?? But then, when they graduate college, all of the sudden they're attracted to something different?

Its like girlz in sororities only dating guys in fraternities.. Its friggen crazy.

gorie
05-29-2005, 07:12 PM
where are you coming up with this stuff ?

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 07:16 PM
He just sounds really angry and misogynistic. I wouldn't bother with him dude.

Subfallen
05-29-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's rather mysterious why people fall in love. You can never predict who will fall for whom. There's usually some kind of magic chemistry isn't there? Do you think that people are truly thinking about who they will impress when they are picking their mate?

[/ QUOTE ]

na·ive·té n.

1. The state or quality of being inexperienced or unsophisticated, especially in being artless, credulous, or uncritical.
2. See quote above.

OtisTheMarsupial
05-29-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where are you coming up with this stuff ?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is pulling it out of his ass.

He is just bitter and derives pleasure from simultaneously trolling OOT and bashing women. He has a small dick and small brain. He is simultaneously insecure about his manhood and his intelligence.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 07:27 PM
And he has likely never had a woman love him before. He does not know what a great feeling it is.

James282
05-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Women are biologically inclined to find a provider. If a woman provides well for herself, she will naturally try to find someone who provides even better than she does. This should hardly be a surprise when it occurs. Also, you see more and more examples contrary to this as we continue to progress into a society where it is expected that both men and women contribute equally to family income.

Obviously, the course of nature is getting us away from our roots, and these lines are fading, but it's hard to undo eons of evolution.

P.S. Your generalization is incredibly broad and poorly constructed.

-James

James282
05-29-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the thing, being attracted to someone for their looks is natural. Men are attracted to women because of the way they look, right? Why are you attracted to women? I like the way some of them look and the way they carry themselves. I am not attracted to the ones who can hit a softball further than I can. I am also not attracted to a woman because she has an Ivy League degree, or a Ph.D.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't your personal situation totally undo your presumptions?
-James

Michael Davis
05-29-2005, 07:42 PM
I am dating a woman who is considerably smarter, more successful, and more attractive than I am...

-Michael

jakethebake
05-29-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am dating a woman who is considerably smarter, more successful, and more attractive than I am...

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

So tubgirl then?

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

So tubgirl then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

jakethebake
05-29-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So tubgirl then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone got a link for the n00b?

gorie
05-29-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So tubgirl then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone got a link for the n00b?

[/ QUOTE ]

NoOOoOOOoooOOooOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Now if only she was taller, that would truly be impressive! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

HopeydaFish
05-29-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

So tubgirl then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tubgirl needs love too...but she's gotta pay!

LostMyMoney
05-29-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Women are biologically inclined to find a provider. If a woman provides well for herself, she will naturally try to find someone who provides even better than she does. This should hardly be a surprise when it occurs. Also, you see more and more examples contrary to this as we continue to progress into a society where it is expected that both men and women contribute equally to family income.

Obviously, the course of nature is getting us away from our roots, and these lines are fading, but it's hard to undo eons of evolution.

P.S. Your generalization is incredibly broad and poorly constructed.

-James

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a university psych class on this precise subject. The above answer is the correct one as this is in fact a question of genetics and human nature.

Women are physiologically inclined to find a mate that will be able to take care of and protect them. (although this is changing in the last 40 years in America - which is a drop in the bucket in unseen forces that cause human action - the womans job is to take care of children and therefore they must rely on their mate to take care of them and their family) In order for them to pass along their genetics In current American society they must be protected by their man. The man who can most easily protect them in modern America is someone who is wealthy or has potential to become wealthy (motivated, smart, etc)

Men are also physiologically compelled to continue their genetic liniage. They want to continue their family and thus seek out a fertile woman. Good looking women (ie the hour glass figure) are generally healthier than ugly women for a variety of reasons. Men do not realize this when they just see a hot chick but they are really seeking a fertile chick.

Therefore men want to pass along their genetics and women

chesspain
05-30-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would also like to note that my wife is twice as smart as I am...

[/ QUOTE ]

You might as well have said "There is a good chance the sun will rise at some point tomorrow morning."

BeerMoney
05-30-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would also like to note that my wife is twice as smart as I am...

[/ QUOTE ]

You might as well have said "There is a good chance the sun will rise at some point tomorrow morning."

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no imagination. Go ride the Pirate ship at Canobie Lake.

morgant
05-30-2005, 01:51 AM
sounds like an atrocious waste of money.

BusterStacks
05-30-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll let Mr Montana elaborate :

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the pussy".

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/61/06/28m.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely correct. When women masturbate they think about a pile of money and diamonds. The simple fact is, they value security and their status among OTHER women far higher than whether someone is a nice guy. Just play by their rules and make money.

Blarg
05-30-2005, 02:51 PM
A very interesting book -- to the OP, give it a look.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/042511094X/ref=pd_sxp_elt_l1/103-5708906-8151868

wacki
05-30-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
absolutely correct. When women masturbate they think about a pile of money and diamonds. The simple fact is, they value security and their status among OTHER women far higher than whether someone is a nice guy. Just play by their rules and make money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this is true, but it still makes me fell so depressed right now.

OtisTheMarsupial
05-30-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When women masturbate they think about a pile of money and diamonds. The simple fact is, they value security and their status among OTHER women far higher than whether someone is a nice guy. Just play by their rules and make money.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so not true.
They think about getting off.

Lawrence Ng
05-30-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would a women who graduated from Harvard marry the man who fixed her transmission?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]

Now, ask yourself this question: Would a man who graduated from Harvard marry the woman waiting on him at a diner?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[ QUOTE ]
Why do women feel it so necessary to marry someone in the same "social class" or higher while men are content with someone who looks ok, whose company they enjoy and gives a decent bj?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stability, security, tradition, survival.

[ QUOTE ]
Women will always say "I need someone who can hold a conversation." How is it in so many relationships though, the guy will be a friggen genius, and the woman is just a regular person? How are these people holding a conversation. They don't mind that their sig. other has a higher ed. level, and therefore maybe they aren't thinking on the same level, but heaven forbid their husband's ed. level is lower than theirs.. All of the sudden they can no longer hold a conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This last statement here is a bit ambigious. Just because one has a superior education level as opposed to their counterpart hardly dictates that they will lead a much a better conversation. If your significant other likes you enough, it won't matter if you talk like a caveman.

pokerjo22
05-30-2005, 04:40 PM
90% of this thread is retarded. Women don't like 'things', they like power. And it isn't about security or stability or a need to feel protected. If you want all that go hit on the mechanic.

Its about competition. You want to snag the alpha male.

Guys get off watching a girl screw another girl, while women get off watching a guy screw another guy, its just a different type of screwing in each case.

wacki
05-30-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is so not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. But his comment about security was dead on.

gorie
05-30-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When women masturbate they think about a pile of money and diamonds. The simple fact is, they value security and their status among OTHER women far higher than whether someone is a nice guy. Just play by their rules and make money.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so not true.

[/ QUOTE ]
speak for yourself! i think about ice cream.

BeerMoney
05-30-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK.. I can handle that.

Note, that you are marrying someone to impress other people.. Hence, the competition you mentioned..

I see this the same as the trophy wife. I can understand being attracted to someone successful, but to be honest, I see some people get married that don't seem totally in love. While you may get the alpha male, that doesn't mean that you are truly in love. I mean, if you found out Michael Jordan was interested in you, would you marry him the next day?

DBowling
05-30-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is so not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But which flavor?

wacki
05-30-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
90% of this thread is retarded. Women don't like 'things', they like power. And it isn't about security or stability or a need to feel protected. If you want all that go hit on the mechanic.

Guys get off watching a girl screw another girl, while women get off watching a guy screw another guy, its just a different type of screwing in each case.

[/ QUOTE ]

This depends on how much of a sadist the person is.

contentless
05-30-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But which flavor?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess Cherry.

gorie
05-30-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is so not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But which flavor?

[/ QUOTE ]
alright, you got me. diamond flavored /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

DBowling
05-30-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is so not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But which flavor?

[/ QUOTE ]
alright, you got me. diamond flavored /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/knew it

Subfallen
05-30-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/heart.gif

pokerjo22
05-30-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Note, that you are marrying someone to impress other people.. Hence, the competition you mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its got nothing to do with impressing other people. Competition rarely has.

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, if you found out Michael Jordan was interested in you, would you marry him the next day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Michael maybe, Shaq no.

Anyway, I said alpha males - they're just entertainers /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pokerjo22
05-30-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This depends on how much of a sadist the person is.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forums.gamespace.net.au/images/smilies/whip.gif

gorie
05-30-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
95% of this thread is retarded. Women don't like 'things', they like power. And it isn't about security or stability or a need to feel protected. If you want all that go hit on the mechanic.

[/ QUOTE ]
sorry, i had to increase the percentage after your contribution of more lame generalizations /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pokerjo22
05-30-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry, i had to increase the percentage after your contribution of more lame generalizations /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

true enough, but generalizations give us all something to argue about /images/graemlins/grin.gif

KungFuSandwich
05-30-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you marry me?

Cyrus
05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
It's nice to see how readily you folks take to heart the pearls of wisdom of a coke dealing gangster.

[ QUOTE ]
When women masturbate they think about a pile of money and diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is so wrong. I can't even be bothered to scare up a couple of sex research links to show how wrong this is. But it is oh so wrong.

You folks know women as much as Tony Montana did.

wacki
05-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Well, why don't you enlighten us.

CardSharpCook
05-31-2005, 01:00 AM
I have a hard time believing that any of you truly believe any of this garbage that you are spouting. While it is true that SOME women come up with silly lists of what they want in a husband, and SOME men will only date a "8" or whatever. Even these people fall in love . And falling in love isn't about any of this [censored]. Hell, what I know about women can fit on the back of a postage stamp, but I do know this: when a woman loves a man, there ain't nothing you can do or say to change her mind.

CSC

devilplay
05-31-2005, 02:13 AM
i suppose with that mentality you get ALOT of women!

theredpill5
05-31-2005, 02:23 AM
women are pretty dumb.

Here's something for you to ponder. If this has been mentioned before, my apologies. If men were the ones who were giving birth, what would happen to the world ? I think that the only reason people have made it this far is because women are so damn irrational that they keep producing babies into a shitty world like we have here.

What's that ? 15 more people died in a car bomb in Israel. Sweet, let's have another kid !!!

theredpill5
05-31-2005, 02:30 AM
You are right, though, OP. When I did actually have a girlfriend, she would compare me to her friend's current boyfriend. It was wierd because she would actually talk to me like she was actually thinking this stuff in her head. It sounded like her inner self talk or something. We went to a dance at her college (I was 20) . There was a nice elegant dinner. I'm basically the opposite of elegant so I didn't fit in so well and didn't gobble up everything on my plate. Well, we got back to the hotel room and she was basically telling me that she was staying with me because I could go for like 40 minutes with out shooting my load where as her friend was a 1 minute man. I'll never forget her saying that. She didn't say it like that but in a round about way , she said that. I thought that basically summed women up in one line. Not the sex thing but the fact that they always want to make sure they are out doing girls they consider in a lower class than them or something. I didn't care about what my friends said at all. Evidently, women care a great deal.

pokerjo22
05-31-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's that ? 15 more people died in a car bomb in Israel. Sweet, let's have another kid !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and I wonder what gender the car bomber was? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

scotty34
05-31-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
!

?

[/ QUOTE ]
exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get it either until seeing this... Wow