PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Question

Toddster18
05-29-2005, 04:26 AM
Hi Guys-

Long story as to why, but I've got a question to those who are more poker tracker practiced than I:

Is there a way to change the date of a given session? Say, if the session was played April 10, to make it look like it was played April 8, or something of that sort?

All help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-Todd

jdl22
05-29-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Long story as to why

[/ QUOTE ] I highly doubt I'm the only one here that would like to read it. I can think of not a single reason, devious or otherwise, that one would want to lie about the date of a poker session.

Kevin K.
05-29-2005, 04:37 AM
I believe that you would have to change the filename of the folder within the hand history folder itself. (Change 20050410 to 20050408 or something like that.)

It's possible that you have to change the date on each individual hand in the folder as well, but I'm not sure about that one. PT reads the time from the individual hand but may just take the date from the folder instead of the hand itself.

Toddster18
05-29-2005, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Long story as to why

[/ QUOTE ] I highly doubt I'm the only one here that would like to read it. I can think of not a single reason, devious or otherwise, that one would want to lie about the date of a poker session.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spacing some sessions out over a wider date rage so as to not make a certain significant other find the amount of hands played per week to not be as "excessive".

Devious enough /images/graemlins/smile.gif?

I'm concerned that one might have to technically change the time on every single hand...in which case theres no way i'm going to go about that much trouble!

-Todd

LeVoodoo
05-29-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Spacing some sessions out over a wider date rage so as to not make a certain significant other find the amount of hands played per week to not be as "excessive".

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. She checks up on your pokertracker? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Very devious, i love it.

Toddster18
05-29-2005, 05:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. She checks up on your pokertracker? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Very devious, i love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made the mistake of showing her how to use it one time, and showed her a report recently. OOPS!

Just need an answer now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Todd

krazyace5
05-29-2005, 05:16 AM
Get your balls back.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Toddster18
05-29-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Get your balls back.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got it wrong . . . I want them in, not back, ya know!?

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-Todd

gojacketz
05-29-2005, 10:12 AM
If you know anything about Microsoft Access, it is probably as easy as writing a simple SQL statement to update the timestamps in the table in the database.

That being said, I don't know the DB structure or Access, but you should go to Pokertracker and post in the SQL forum and someone will most likely help you develop the SQL.

Gojacketz

MS Sunshine
05-29-2005, 11:09 AM
<crack>

Whoa, someone's whipped.

MS Sunshine

TheHammer24
05-29-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you know anything about Microsoft Access, it is probably as easy as writing a simple SQL statement to update the timestamps in the table in the database.

That being said, I don't know the DB structure or Access, but you should go to Pokertracker and post in the SQL forum and someone will most likely help you develop the SQL.

Gojacketz

[/ QUOTE ]

I know its a nusiance to register for another forum, but they will tell you how to do it in a second.

xenthebrain
05-29-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Long story as to why

[/ QUOTE ]

Devious enough /images/graemlins/smile.gif?

I'm concerned that one might have to technically change the time on every single hand...in which case theres no way i'm going to go about that much trouble!

-Todd

[/ QUOTE ]

Create a fake 2nd database and only add less hands there than you normally play...