View Full Version : Will the real Granny Mae please stand up?

Tenacious A
05-29-2005, 12:48 AM
I think it's great that very few of us who are backing G.Mae have any freaking idea who this shemale is.

I'm holding out hope that she will turn out to be Phil Ivey or John Travolta, but more likely she'll wind up being Gabe Kaplan, Jackpot Jay, or D. Sklansky's bastard son Kenny.

The WSOP is going to be like that episode of the Lone Ranger, where the masked man got his mask ripped off.

Any one else care to speculate on her identity?

LBJ
05-29-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Any one else care to speculate on his identity?

[/ QUOTE ]

fireman664
05-29-2005, 01:00 AM
I hear they are going to put a blue dot over her wrinkled mug when they film her at the final table....should look good bobing up and down in Masons lap though.

bigredlemon
05-29-2005, 01:03 AM
what if Granny Mae is in fact a granny whose first name is Mae??!!!????

fireman664
05-29-2005, 01:06 AM
Then Mason is in for one hell of a good time during this WSOP

b0000000000m
05-29-2005, 01:10 AM
My guess: 46 year old white male, moderately overweight, from West Haven CT.

David
05-29-2005, 01:14 AM
Hmmmmmmmm, "...overweight white guy, middle aged, from east coast"........hmmmmm, nah a guy like that could never win the world series. WTF were we thinking!

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My guess: 46 year old white male, excessively overweight, from West Haven CT.

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed your eerily close post

SoftcoreRevolt
05-29-2005, 01:46 AM
West Haven? 46, excessively overweight..

OMG, Granny is that guy who peeps on my friend Sara in the shower!

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
West Haven? 46, excessively overweight..

OMG, Granny is that guy who peeps on my friend Sara in the shower!

[/ QUOTE ]

sara wants me to help her with my louffa

Lawrence Ng
05-29-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 2 reasons why I am backing up Granny.

1. So I can have more horses to cheer for.
2. Cuz he deserves it.

Speculating anything else is none of my business and I could care less.

Lawrence

jasonHoldEm
05-29-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there used to be a rumor on RGP granny is Todd Brunson.

Personally, I think it'd be cool if Stu Ungar turned out to have faked his death and gone to live a quiet retirement in Connecticut until a bunch of idiots on the internet convinced him to go back to the poker world. (Doubly so since I have a piece of him.)

J

wdbaker
05-29-2005, 05:14 AM
If you all are worried about who grannymae is then you shouldn't have bought any shares and just forget about the whole thing.

On the other hand if you have enjoyed granny's quick wit and wicked humor and you want the chance of a life time to be in the WSOP by proxy with the opportunity to share in a pot of millions, and have a grand story to tell your friends then hang around buy your share and shut the heck up.

I for one didn't realize granny was really going to do this and now I think I've missed out unless someone decides not to purchase their share.

I also have benefited from granny's advice both on the forum and when needed I have e-mailed and never been turned down.

Granny has always done whatever was committed too and often gone above and beyond as far as money and bonus go, giving even when the deal did not stipulate.

And as for Granny's personnel and business ventures which are outside the scope of this forum, if you need that much info to take a $40 bet on someone you have grown to know and love, female or male, then get a life and go stake someone for the whole shot and 50% return if they win.

Love ya GrannyMae and will be watching tv to see you at the final table.

P.S. Granny I sent you an e-mail incase someone backs out on a share, just let me know.

And I wouldn't disclose [censored] to these guys, whada they think that this is, a public co with Nasdaq listing requirements???

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

b0000000000m
05-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Dude, WTF? People are speculating because it's fun. Not for any of the reasons you're insinuating.

Read the OP's post:

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's great that very few of us who are backing G.Mae have any freaking idea who this shemale is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where exactly are you getting the idea that anyone in this thread is complaining about not knowing his/her identity and is considering backing out? Quite a long post in response to an imagined problem.

wdbaker
05-29-2005, 05:55 PM
All,
My apologies for being overly defensive of granny, it was late at night and I had read some other derogatory post from other other threads and so had switched off my sarcasm, wit and satire indicators.

Please excuse my treastise unless it happens to fit...

Again, my apology

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co