PDA

View Full Version : Danica Patrick - can she win the Indy 500?

whiskeytown
05-28-2005, 10:48 PM
first I heard about this story - the 23 yr old. rookie is racing in the Indy 500.

first bit of news...oh yah...hot tamale -

http://www.hondabeat.com/images/DanicaPatrick.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/meatschool/17720031058445330.jpg

http://img223.echo.cx/img223/1497/danicamulti8cx.jpg

--------------
But now the news is a couple male drivers are bitching because she only weighs 100 pounds and that gives her an advantage -

I found our candidate for whiner of the week - Robby Gordon (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8018894/) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

on_thg
05-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Heck if I know, but yeah, I'd hit it.

augie00
05-28-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But now the news is a couple male drivers are bitching because she only weighs 100 pounds and that gives her an advantage

[/ QUOTE ]

So why don't they lose some weight? I heard bulemia is easy to take up.

PhatTBoll
05-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Robby Gordon is a known dumbass who is attention-whoring in the media now that his nascar team is in the shitter. His opinions have little value, as you can see.

As for Danica, yeah she can win. She has had the fastest car all month, and her team won there last year, so she clearly has the material. However, this is an awfully strong field, and experience goes a long way at Indy. My personal pick is Sam Hornish, but I wouldn't be too surprised if the chick pulls it off.

Pocket Trips
05-29-2005, 12:00 AM
to hell with safety she should have to race in race in the same outfit the beach volley ball chicks wear /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Matty
05-29-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
to hell with safety she should have to race in race in the same outfit the beach volley ball chicks wear /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]And her car should be built out of transparent aluminum and other materials.

krazyace5
05-29-2005, 03:37 AM
Robbie and others guys that are complaining about her being lighter are being ridiculous....and are obviously afraid.

Their has to be male drivers that have 50-100 lbs weight difference in Nascar. Look at someone like Jeff Gordon compare to Jimmy Spencer.

The weight thing with the girl is just a cop out cause they are afraid of losing to her.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 03:38 AM
How come the Indy 500 cars look different from the NASCAR autos? How do they differ?

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Robbie and others guys that are complaining about her being lighter are being ridiculous....and are obviously afraid.

Their has to be male drivers that have 50-100 lbs weight difference in Nascar. Look at someone like Jeff Gordon compare to Jimmy Spencer.

The weight thing with the girl is just a cop out cause they are afraid of losing to her.

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe that NASCAR takes the driver's weight into account and has its rules set up for the total weight of the car plus driver, just like horse racing. I think they have a valid point. 100 pounds is significant.

Also, Robby Gordon claims to have made the same complaint about guys like Helio Castroneves for some time.

Blarg
05-29-2005, 03:45 AM
She can't win because her breasts will get in the way when she's steering.

Maybe if she was in a station wagon or something.

Duke
05-29-2005, 03:47 AM
I'll be damned. I didn't know that there -was- a "Rahal Letterman" racing team. My first thought was: who is this chick and why is she standing by Bobby's tires? Note that I haven't watched Indy racing regularly in about 12 years.

~D

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My first thought was: who is this chick and why is she standing by Bobby's tires? Note that I haven't watched Indy racing regularly in about 12 years.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you also been living under a rock?

krazyace5
05-29-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How come the Indy 500 cars look different from the NASCAR autos? How do they differ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Indy is open wheel and nascar is stock.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it. So which is more impressive to win?

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it. So which is more impressive to win?

[/ QUOTE ]
Neither. The best drivers and the most challenging courses are in the WRC.

Duke
05-29-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My first thought was: who is this chick and why is she standing by Bobby's tires? Note that I haven't watched Indy racing regularly in about 12 years.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you also been living under a rock?

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed I have been!

~D

Matty
05-29-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I found our candidate for whiner of the week - Robby Gordon (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8018894/) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

[/ QUOTE ]Her reply:

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/images/05/28/top.patrick.ap.jpg

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm interested to see her standing next to the trophy, which is 3" taller than her and weighs 10 lbm more.

judgesmails
05-29-2005, 12:26 PM
Can she win? Yes. So could you.

The story is she is a hot piece of ass.

The problem for racing is that anyone can drive these cars and be successful. I am sorry, if a 100 lb chick can compete, who cares?

PhatTBoll
05-29-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem for racing is that anyone can drive these cars and be successful.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Jack of Arcades
05-29-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can she win? Yes. So could you.

The story is she is a hot piece of ass.

The problem for racing is that anyone can drive these cars and be successful. I am sorry, if a 100 lb chick can compete, who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, you go try it. Tell us how that works out.

BWebb
05-29-2005, 12:52 PM
I hope she wins so I can see her drinking the milk and receiving a nice mustache afterwards.

bisonbison
05-29-2005, 01:00 PM
The problem for racing is that anyone can drive these cars and be successful.

You are dumb.

[censored]
05-29-2005, 01:04 PM
No, everyone knows women are bad drivers and men are far superior behind the wheel.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, everyone knows women are bad drivers and men are far superior behind the wheel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this sarcasm?

If not, then if men are far superior behind the wheel, why do they have more accidents than women? Male drivers are often too aggressive.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. She's going to crash on lap 24 because she's trying to put on makeup. And god forbid her cell phone ring.

tbach24
05-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Why couldn't Hellen Keller drive?

<font color="white"> Because she was a woman </font>

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 01:16 PM
She's hot, I'm rooting for her. I watched the first 5 laps and man is this boring. I'll come back later. To people who know about racing, is anything decided in the first 100 laps? Is it the kind of thing where you can lose the race but you can't win it?

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 01:16 PM
She was a woman. I've never seen any conclusive proof that women are worse drivers than men. I have seen proof that men have far more accidents than women do, so I would assume this means that women are better drivers.

tbach24
05-29-2005, 01:17 PM
Dude, it's just a huge running joke. It may or may not be true, but I don't really care because it's funny to go up to feminists and tell them that joke.

Jack of Arcades
05-29-2005, 01:18 PM
This is because when there are men and women in the same car, the man is more likely to be the driver, especially among youngsters.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She was a woman. I've never seen any conclusive proof that women are worse drivers than men. I have seen proof that men have far more accidents than women do, so I would assume this means that women are better drivers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Women are horrible, idiot drivers. Bad male drivers are more aggressive drivers, which leads to worse accidents when they do have them.

jakethebake
05-29-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Women are horrible, idiot drivers. Bad male drivers are more aggressive drivers, which leads to worse accidents when they do have them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure it's beacuse you can't drive and bleed at the same time.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure it's beacuse you can't drive and bleed at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
<font color="white">I don't remember who said this first, but's good.</font>

jakethebake
05-29-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is because when there are men and women in the same car, the man is more likely to be the driver, especially among youngsters.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also 100% likely that she'll be nagging him the entire time. That's why men wreck.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 03:55 PM
She's winning with 27 laps to go, so the answer is yes, she could.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
... if she can make it without running out of fuel.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the gamble in her.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

18 to go.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I like it too, but I'm not fully confident she'll be able to pull it off.

PhatTBoll
05-29-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be ironic if the total fuckup she made under caution ended up giving her the exact timing she needed to pull it off.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I like it too, but I'm not fully confident she'll be able to pull it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why they call it 'gambling' /images/graemlins/smile.gif

16 to go. These announcers are terrible.

Sheepscot
05-29-2005, 04:02 PM
That would suck if she runs out of fuel right at the end
14 to go...

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:02 PM
YELLOW - but she was passed right as it was coming out. Too bad she couldn't hold him off a few more feet.

Sheepscot
05-29-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
YELLOW - but she was passed right as it was coming out. Too bad she couldn't hold him off a few more feet.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was so close

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that was so close

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad beat.

wacki
05-29-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a lot of proof showing that men's intelligence has much higher variance than female intelligence. The mean is the same, but there are more "smarter" males and more dumber males while more average women. I wonder how the crash rates compare among males vs. females with similar intelligence levels.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:08 PM
10 to go, back in front, craziness.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:08 PM
Damn... she's going for it. I love this woman.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Michael Andretti didn't want the lead, so now he's got what he wants. Let's see how smart he is.

wacki
05-29-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, this is impressive. How is she winning?? She's never had a big win before.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 04:11 PM
If she wins, all of the sexist pigs in the racing world will say that she had an unfair advantage.

I hope she wins just to spite them.

Clarkmeister
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, this is impressive. How is she winning??

[/ QUOTE ]

She had arguably the fastest car in qualifiers. Simple sport when it comes down to it.

Momo
Even if she takes second, shes going to get more press coverage then the winner.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:13 PM
It's over. Too bad. I'm finished with her now. She's dead to me.

Vince Young
05-29-2005, 04:14 PM
and?

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. Under yellow.

Sheepscot
05-29-2005, 04:15 PM
that sucked...she finished 4th

Clarkmeister
[ QUOTE ]
and?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan Wheldon wins, Danica finishes 4th.

Jakesta
This sucks.

I really wanted Danica to win.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:17 PM
4th place is the 3rd loser. What a worthless slut.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But she's hot, which is an important quality for a slut.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But she's hot, which is an important quality for a slut.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, she does have that going for her, which is nice.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 04:21 PM
She is really pretty average looking, but she is a race car driver, which may make her look hotter.

That said, the slut comments are unnecessary.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're such an apologist for losing bitches. What gives?

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She is really pretty average looking, but she is a race car driver, which may make her look hotter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think someone's humor detector is broken.

If she's average, then there are a lot of hot women in hiding.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're such an apologist for losing bitches. What gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmmmm.... yeah. Not much to say to that.

krazyace5
05-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Next stop Playboy.

Or Maxim.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She is really pretty average looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon now.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or Maxim.

[/ QUOTE ]
She's already done that tour.

klagett
05-29-2005, 04:34 PM
http://indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Yeah, real average.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 04:46 PM
I guess you have never heard of airbrushing before. Arguing about this is stupid. If you are astounded by an airbrushed photo in FHM then I do not know what to say. She looked very average in her post-race interview today, without makeup

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:46 PM
So... if Dan Wheldon wins $2M for first place, does that all go to him, or does it go to the team? How much does he himself actually take home? Do these guys just get some yearly contract amount, probably plus bonuses for performance?

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess you have never heard of airbrushing before. Arguing about this is stupid. If you are astounded by an airbrushed photo in FHM then I do not know what to say. She looked very average in her post-race interview today, without makeup

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn... you're going to judge her by what she looked like as soon as she got out of the race car? The time right after these people finish a race is probably the worst they'll ever look. If she can look anything better than like hell after what she just did, that's pretty good. I'm not going to sit here and say she's the hottest woman in the world, but she's definitely above average.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She looked very average in her post-race interview today, without makeup

[/ QUOTE ]

1. She just got out of a hot sweaty racecar where she had a freaking helmet on for 3 hours.

2. What does makeup have to do with it? No chicks you see in public are without makeup. Seriously, if you think she's a 5, then I really want to see the hotness that you are doinking.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 04:51 PM
I never said she was a 5. I would give her about a 7, because I see hotter girls walking down the street every day.

tbach24
05-29-2005, 04:53 PM
I wouldn't call her average but the face is kinda manish in some pics. Nice body tho.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I never said she was a 5. I would give her about a 7, because I see hotter girls walking down the street every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

So 7 is average? Maybe that's where the confusion lies.

As far as chicks walking down the street, I live in Vegas so that's really not fair to any girl being rated. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[censored]
05-29-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With as much as you are A) hating on an hot girl who is getting attention, I would swear that you are a chick.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With as much as you are A) hating on an hot girl who is getting attention, I would swear that you are a chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I am a guy. And I don't understand why you think I am hating on her. Look at my earlier posts in this thread. I said that I hoped she would win the event. Do those sounds like the words of someone who hates her?

wacki
05-29-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sitting at my friends house and he is going crazy about her like a highschool horny toad. Danica does nothing for me. Still I will agree that she is easily above average.

Then again there are many girls I would go crazy about that you guys would probably be meh about.

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

Soul Daddy
05-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Wow, you are on a very Dead-like pace.

[censored]
05-29-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I am a guy. And I don't understand why you think I am hating on her. Look at my earlier posts in this thread. I said that I hoped she would win the event. Do those sounds like the words of someone who hates her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait..what??? I was trying to be funny because I thought for sure you were a chick based on that and all of your woman drivers post.

Come clean right now. You are actually dead and created a new account, right?

tbach24
05-29-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Come clean right now. You are actually dead and created a new account, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Yankees fan, very defensive, addicted poster. It all adds up.

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 05:35 PM
It's probably him, I'm pretty sure Dead's name is Jacob.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 05:36 PM
I don't know who that is.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 05:36 PM
Wait... I thought this was common knowledge already?

[censored]
05-29-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't take that chance. You are now number 21.

tbach24
He also posts in micro's which IIRC Dead did too.

Dead
it's not me, but if you want to ignore him, that's your choice.

Jakesta
05-29-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't take that chance. You are now number 21.

[/ QUOTE ]

Number 21?

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 05:39 PM
You suck at this.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's not me, but if you want to ignore him, that's your choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the permission.

tbach24
05-29-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ignoring 19 and Dead 2x

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's 19? Is Dead 2x for Dead and Jakesta?

[censored]
05-29-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ignoring 19 and Dead 2x

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

19 users and yes dead twice.

Dead
05-29-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ignoring 19 and Dead 2x

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny, my name isn't even Jake. It's TJ.

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Its not Jacob? I have a very good reason to believe so from another messageboard, though I'm not 100%.

contentless
05-29-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like the least fun person ever in real life.

Dead
05-29-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its not Jacob? I have a very good reason to believe so from another messageboard, though I'm not 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

Edit: This is very funny. Why would I make a new account? It's not like I'm banned.

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 05:49 PM
I read nyyfans sometimes, theres a guy named Jacon on there who roots for syracuse and really likes mussina. And Jacob is a jewish name, so it works there. Does kind of make sense, though it's no lock.

sublime
05-29-2005, 05:49 PM
*** You are ignoring this user ***

yes dead, the men in the pit do look sexy with grease all over them. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[censored]
05-29-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like the least fun person ever in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you don't think dead is actually super cool in real life?

Soul Daddy
05-29-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

Edit: This is very funny. Why would I make a new account? It's not like I'm banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to change that statement? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2117878&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to change that statement? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2117878&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice. Jake, you suck at this. You should just stop now.

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 05:53 PM
damn, so I win!

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
damn, so I win!

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay.

[censored]
05-29-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
damn, so I win!

[/ QUOTE ]

You? I thought I called it pretty quickly based on nothing but idiot content.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
damn, so I win!

[/ QUOTE ]

You? I thought I called it pretty quickly based on nothing but idiot content.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just thought it didn't need calling out. Weren't we all just going along with it?

Dead
That is not me, lol. You can think so if you want, but it's not.

Patrick del Poker Grande
So anyway... how 'bout that Danica Patrick?

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 05:58 PM
I meant with my cross forum verification. I saw it a month ago, and thought, man thats got to be dead, syracuse+mussina+jewish=dead.

Dead
05-29-2005, 05:59 PM
But I don't post on NYYFans. I post on baseball fever. I know the Jacob guy you're talking about on there, and he's not me.

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shes hot. not supermodel top of lists hot, but very attractive. did she almost win the race?

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shes hot. not supermodel top of lists hot, but very attractive. did she almost win the race?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait... race?

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 06:00 PM
You said you posted on nyyfans. So what is your name, TJ, or Jake?

Dead
05-29-2005, 06:01 PM
My name is Thomas Jacob *********- TJ for short. I did used to post on NYYFans, but I stopped two months ago when all of the Red Sox fans stsrted taking it over. Now I stick to Baseball Fever.

And I don't care if you believe me or not, but that guy is not me.

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Ok, when someone says your name is Jacob, you turn around and say "no its not, its TJ" if the J IS FOR JACOB.

Dead
05-29-2005, 06:04 PM
But it's not my name. Jake is a nickname, as is TJ.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But it's not my name. Jake is a nickname, as is TJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are such a chick. "I didn't lie, I just didn't tell the whole truth."

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 06:06 PM
I'll say it again:

Ok, when someone says your name is Jacob, you can't turn around and say "no its not, its TJ" if the J IS FOR JACOB.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll say it again:

Ok, when someone says your name is Jacob, you can't turn around and say "no its not, its TJ" if the J IS FOR JACOB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially if you have previously posted "Hi, I'm Jacob". /images/graemlins/grin.gif

masse75
05-29-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon now.

[/ QUOTE ]

First rule of fashion: don't mix black and brown.

Voltron87
05-29-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon now.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, now that I noticed that, maybe I won't hit it.

Not.

jakethebake
05-29-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the first rule of fashio was don't be Herb.

http://www.rockandrollreport.com/photos/uncategorized/herb_1.jpg

clownshoes
05-29-2005, 07:19 PM
Nope, she is going to fail miserably. Just think of Anna Kournikova, she has yet to do anything of note.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-29-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nope, she is going to fail miserably. Just think of Anna Kournikova, she has yet to do anything of note.

[/ QUOTE ]
...aside from coming damn close to winning the [censored] INDY 500, being the first woman ever to lead a lap there, posting the fastest time of the month, securing the best starting position of any woman ever, and finishing higher than any other woman has before. All that and this is her ROOKIE SEASON.

Plus she has a great name, especially her last name.

somethingstupid
05-29-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Why would I make a new account? It's not like I'm banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=2507994&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1)

treeofwisdom7
05-29-2005, 09:14 PM
no