PDA

View Full Version : **GRANNY WSOP INVESTORS---> please read!**

GrannyMae
05-28-2005, 09:22 PM
i want to start by thanking 2+2 for allowing this to happen with no yelling at me. this is NOT a 2+2 sanctioned effort, it is an effort of the posters. so while i must post the disclaimer, i am also thanking them and the rest of the Zoo for allowing this clutter. this will be the last thread needed because it will all move to private email now.

ok, disclaimer done, poststart...

hiya folks.

OK, this is still not my mooooshy thanks to all post, but THANKS TO ALL! (especially the green guy of course)

it is now time to proceed to next step.

i need everyone on the below list to send an email to
WSOPGRANNY@aol.com

please send *only* what i am asking for below. any questions or comments should be raised via PM or in this thread.

if you are on the list below, and i do not get an email from you within a week or so, i will try and find you. if i can't, then your share will not be official.

before i show you an example email, i want all investors to know a few things.

1. no other investor will see your real name, only me.

2. once i have everyone's email, i will send a response back to all that will explain fully how this will work WHEN i win it. this first email establishes ownership. the email i send back will explain how the taxes will be handled and all other miscellaneous ends that need to be tied up.

3. please do not share any of the information i send you on the open forum. my identity will be revealed to investors before the tourney, but please do not post anything until i am in the money. remember that there are a ton of granny-trolls and let's not feed them until we have to.

4. i want to thank a ton of people and will in the emails, but a special thanks to JeromeBaker for something. he is showing as 1 share below, but he bought 2 and gave me 1. wooo, TY. remember investors... TOKE YOUR GRANNY if she wins. i am taking no play premium and am not too proud to accept tips come payday. because of the amazing response, i am playing for BARELY more than some investors. so, when the $8 million is distributed to you, keep that in mind. standard backing deals give a ton to the player. i get no more for my investment than any of you guys because i wanted this to be a real partnership. SO TIP YOUR DAMN PARTNER WHEN "IT" WINS!!

5. there are a 8 of you on the list that still owe me a party or stars xfer. whenever you are ready, send away so i can close the books

6. thanks TRUEPOKER. much more on this later, but david has also given me a travel allowance for the flight. therefore, my expenses will be minimal. i'll probably go ahead and fly "up front" as a reward to myself and make this a "proper" dream come true. TRUE has been awesome, and i'll be happy to end pokerstars' streak with a 3-d GRANNY.

wooooo

everything else that is relevant will be explained with the return email i send.

here is what all investors need to send to
WSOPGRANNY@aol.com

please do not vary at all from this template example.

==================================
<your info goes in <....>
++++++++++++++
to: WSOPGRANNY@aol.com

subject: <insert *EXACT* name shown on below list> (X shares)
(example for a perfect subject line)
subject: Aamaz0n (2 shares)

body:

my real name is <.....>

i am staking claim to X shares of Granny

i agree that each share represents $40 that i paid toward a partnership for 2+2 poster GrannyMae's $10,000 wsop seat.

i agree that i am responsible for my own taxes

electronically signed and agreed on <insert date>

+++++++++++++++++++++++

that's it.

that is all i need for now.

this will get the email contact started. as i get these emails i will mark you as having made contact. once all investors make contact, i will send everyone an email at same addy that explains how the taxes will be handled.

ty ty ty

AAmaz0n 2 80
Adanthang 2 80
Adde1971 3 120
ArchAngel71857 3 120
ARTGATTI 1 40

asia K 1 40
Barnutz 2 80
Benedetti 2 80
bigbeitzim 1 40
BODIdog 2 80

Bonafone 2 80
Boolt 1 40
Botchednuts 1 40
branmuffin 1 40
BruinEric 1 40

Bubuk 1 40
budmc 5 200
Busguy44 1 40
byronkincaid 2 80
Carpe Chipem 1 40

Cartamundi 1 40
Catfish4u 5 200
Chairmanwood 2 80
Cleinen1996 1 40
Datsun240z 1 40

DaveKForty7 0 - should be 1
dealer_toe 1 40
dealmeAnAce 1 40
Dengar 1 40
dogmeat 1 40

dogsballz 1 40
DrNo888 1 40
Drugsadeity 3 120
Eldinko 2 80
elsapito 1 40

Enki 1 40
Etaipo 1 40
Five2o 2
Frequitude 1 40
Gallopingael 5 200

Geo 1 40
Grail 1 40
Grrouchie 5 200
Grtflone 1 40
handsome 1 40

Happyfunball 2 80
Hardcorps 3 120
Havanabanana 2 80
Hessejames 2 80
IcyFish 2 80

IggyWH 1 40
Indubitably 1 40
Inthacup 3 120
itsmarty 2 80
Jasonholdem 5 200

jcnike 2 80
jerome baker 1 40
Jmoney2000 2 80
jon12345 2 80
kdog 2 80

Kr1ms0n 1 40
La Brujita 1 40
Liketodraw 1 40
Losingall 2 80
Lucien Jacky 1 40

Mackas1 3 120
Malbrosia 2 80
Maryfield 2 80
MattSuspect 1 40
Michael O'Malley 2 80
Mike Haven 15 600
mmbt0ne 1 40
Mycatwileatu 1 40
Myfatass 3 120
Nepenthe 1 40
ODoyleRulz 2 80

ohkanada 1 40
Onaflag 1 40
PCinNM 1 40
Pokeraddict 2 80
PurpleFog 1 40

Queenie5 2 80
Radek2166 1 40
Ro me ro 1 40
Rollaj 1 40
Rudbaeck 1 40

Rustjive 1 40
Samdam 5 200
Santoria 1 40
Sasanach1 1 40
Sauceisboss 1 40

Sdjohn02 1 40
Senor Choppy 1 40
serling 1 40
Shoe 1 40
Siccjay 1 40

sigismundo 3 120
Skaughty 1 40
Skjonne 3 120
Slacker13 1 40
SleepingIn 2 80

smackdab42 3 120
Socalbob 1 40
Spartacuss 1 40
Stacysmom 1 40
Starkiller 2 80

ST0KER 1 40
SynSid 2 80
Teamdonkey 1 40
Tenaciousrae 1 40
Theep Dinker 1 40

Tiltymcsteam 2
Tom racer 2 80
ToucanChew 1 40
tucoramirez 1 40
tyzzon 2 80

Uglyowl 2 80
VinnyTheFish 3
Vlorg 1 40
Yoyomama 2 80
Zapranoth 1 40

WOWSA, what a team!!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/ole.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/ole.gif

jasonHoldEm
05-28-2005, 09:30 PM
email sent. GL granny.

sublime
05-28-2005, 09:33 PM
sent you old slut

VinnyTheFish
05-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Done.

Uglyowl
05-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Cool, I am thrilled this is going to happen. I will buy you whatever toys you want if you win.

Mike Haven
05-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Link to previous thread. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2496552&page=0&view=expan ded&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1&vc=1)

O Doyle Rules
05-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Good luck Granny! After me, you have my full support to win the WSOP!

(email sent)

ewile
05-28-2005, 10:28 PM
sent

ewile=grtflone

BluffTHIS!
05-28-2005, 10:28 PM
First of all before I ask what you undoubtedly will think is a prick question Granny, let me sincerely wish you and your backers the best of luck and skill in the WSOP.

My question is this: why do you need a backer at all considering all the money you have made from 1) playing poker, 2) bonus whoring, and 3) being a paradise affiliate which you have seemingly subtlely but in reality shamelessly spammed in these forums by having other posters post your bonus codes each month?

sfwusc
05-28-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First of all before I ask what you undoubtedly will think is a prick question Granny, let me sincerely wish you and your backers the best of luck and skill in the WSOP.

My question is this: why do you need a backer at all considering all the money you have made from 1) playing poker, 2) bonus whoring, and 3) being a paradise affiliate which you have seemingly subtlely but in reality shamelessly spammed in these forums by having other posters post your bonus codes each month?

[/ QUOTE ]

your right it was a prick comment.... if you go read the threads then you will understand what happened.

Go read the old post.

-SFWUSC

grouchie
05-28-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my avatar made her do it

BluffTHIS!
05-28-2005, 10:41 PM
My profoundest apologies. I just went through Mike Haven's thread links and found the answer, which is, this is a spam to get people to sign up for accounts on True Poker (granny happen to be affiliate for same????).

My bad.

grouchie
05-28-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My profoundest apologies. I just went through Mike Haven's thread links and found the answer, which is, this is a spam to get people to sign up for accounts on True Poker (granny happen to be affiliate for same????).

My bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

how cute, someone's jealous

Uglyowl
05-28-2005, 10:43 PM
You are an idiot. Somehow we had to set this up and this was the easiest way. Go jump in a river.

jasonHoldEm
05-28-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GrannyMae
05-28-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all, whether i am a millionaire or poor is none of anyones business so i will not answer anything that relates to my earnings.

second, i do NOT need a backer. i did not ask for it, but happily accepted it to have fun with fellow posters.

if i wanted/needed a backer, i would be playing for a percentage of the win but not putting up a dime.

i hope that answered your question

BluffTHIS!
05-28-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
let me sincerely wish you and your backers the best of luck and skill in the WSOP

[/ QUOTE ]

GrannyMae
05-28-2005, 10:56 PM
granny happen to be affiliate for same????).

NO, i am not a truepoker affiliate

you are 0-2

razor
05-28-2005, 11:06 PM
done

jon_keck
05-28-2005, 11:08 PM
Done.

GrannyMae
05-28-2005, 11:19 PM
3) being a paradise affiliate which you have seemingly subtlely but in reality shamelessly spammed in these forums by having other posters post your bonus codes each month?

btw, this is a personal attack.

i have never in my life had anyone post my code. you mention something about codes, plural, so obviously you are just looking to troll. i don't have code(s) and i suspect that if a person like you were in my shoes, this place would be full of an incredible amount of spam.

my participation in these forums are never discussions about my code. of my 8,000+ posts, 6,000 of them were made with me not being an affiliate anywhere. when a poster comes through and asks about my code because he sees it in a paid banner, i do not even enter the thread.

do not resort to personal attacks. that is not allowed here. you have posted an outright lie. why? i have no clue. but watch what you say. post facts, or stfu.

have a happy day

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jayboo
05-28-2005, 11:25 PM
Email sent. I am still working out the payment for the second share though, as true had a mix up with my second share. Jay

BluffTHIS!
05-28-2005, 11:26 PM
Allow me to reiterate:

I WISH YOU AND ALL YOUR BACKERS THE BEST OF LUCK/SKILL IN THE WSOP.

P.S. I assume you will be easy to recognize on TV with your 2+2 logo shirt and Paradise hat right?

GrannyMae
05-28-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Email sent. I am still working out the payment for the second share though, as true had a mix up with my second share. Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

thx jay. there were actually 4 of you that are in this situation at true. i just went ahead and marked 3 of you as paid normal because mike is following through on this. why 3 of you?

well, i meant to mark

as 1 regular paid too, but missed this on my post. dave, you have this share, it is just a tech glitch that i listed it this way. mike is also following through on this one.
(he just THOUGHT he was done) woooo

grouchie
05-28-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

P.S. I assume you will be easy to recognize on TV with your 2+2 logo shirt and Paradise hat right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt True Poker would allow the Paradise hat heh.

cbfair
05-29-2005, 12:37 AM
Sent

Eder
05-29-2005, 01:05 AM
OK sent you old bat /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaveKForty7
05-29-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thx jay. there were actually 4 of you that are in this situation at true. i just went ahead and marked 3 of you as paid normal because mike is following through on this. why 3 of you?

well, i meant to mark

as 1 regular paid too, but missed this on my post. dave, you have this share, it is just a tech glitch that i listed it this way. mike is also following through on this one.
(he just THOUGHT he was done) woooo

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect, I was starting to get concerned. I e-mailed them again so hopefully everthing gets taken care of real soon. Altough it is pretty sweet to be the only one on the list with zero shares... oh wait, no it's not.

pc in NM
05-29-2005, 01:19 AM
Done

Pokeraddict
05-29-2005, 02:09 AM
I sent the email

3) being a paradise affiliate which you have seemingly subtlely but in reality shamelessly spammed in these forums by having other posters post your bonus codes each month?

I know this is hijacking the thread but this pisses me off and I wasnt even the attackee. Many people, granny and others pay a significant amount of money every month so that YOU, the user/visitor can have a free 2+2 experience. I dont have any idea how much granny spends at 2+2, honestly other then a passing hello PM I dont know much about granny at all. What I do know about granny is that they spend more money then many of you make in a month just in advertising at 2+2 (as do many others) and to accuse and attack someone who supports 2+2 in a financial way the way they do is sad.

I hope noone tries to attack me for this, I also support this forum with a sizable donation every month. I was attacked by a sleazy (in my opinion) poker room shill a few months ago, one we have not heard from since after I put him in his place. The attack I got was unprovoked and IMO disgusting considering the amount of advertising my website has spent here in 2005 (and before). This makes posts like this turn my stomach.

Remember without advertisers like this you would have to pay for this forum, if it would even exist at all. I am sure most have no idea the amount of resources 2+2 must use to store the archives and the bandwidth needed to serve it. They could never do this without the advertisers. To accuse those who are giving you a free ride of being a spammer is just plain wrong, just as wrong as your accusation.

dink
05-29-2005, 03:31 AM
Sent Grannamater

I bet noone can work out my truepoker identity

Dink

Lawrence Ng
05-29-2005, 03:51 AM
Email sent.

[ QUOTE ]

1. no other investor will see your real name, only me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Errr.. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lawrence

Ro-me-ro
05-29-2005, 05:34 AM
Sent. GL you old hag.

Rudbaeck
05-29-2005, 06:25 AM
Sent.

Adde
05-29-2005, 08:02 AM
Email sent.

Adde (=Adde1971)

b0000000000m
05-29-2005, 01:25 PM
I haven't bought a share, so of course you have no reason to pay any attention to this post and I realize some may consider it 'butting in.'

Unlike the detractors, I've thought all along that this was a fun idea that would generate good feelings on the part of all participants, regardless of the outcome in the tournament itself.

But, I think things crossed a line with this:

[ QUOTE ]
TOKE YOUR GRANNY if she wins. i am taking no play premium and am not too proud to accept tips come payday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you're not taking a play premium. That's because no one is backing you because of your poker ability. For all I know, you could be a great poker player. But let's face it, people are backing you because they like you. Not because they think you're a particularly worthy horse. Yes, "standard backing deals give a ton to the player," but no one thinks this is a "standard backing deal," significantly motivated by any of the factors that motivate standard backing deals.

Your 'play premium' is the ability to play. You're correct when you say that based on the math, you're not getting any explicit financial premium. But, (seemingly apocryphal claims that you easily could have gotten a 100% backer aside) the point of all this is that the arrangement allows you to enjoy the experience of playing in the WSOP, and it allows the shareholders some excitement--like a lottery ticket.

I do doubt your claim that you could have found a 100% backer, and played without putting up a penny of your own money. But even if you could have, and you're allowing the Zoo to back you despite it being less financially advantageous than the available alternative, then you clearly must be getting somethign else out of the deal. Even if it's only "the fun of being involved in a community-driven venture," it's still valuable to you.

Granny, don't get me wrong. I like you, and I think this whole thing is a great idea, and will benefit all involved. But something just rubbed me the wrong way about your insinuating that you would deserve a toke.

Best of luck in the main event.

Uglyowl
05-29-2005, 01:51 PM
If Granny wins the whole friggen thing I think a little something something is in order for the great performance. It was said in a pretty light hearted way also (and you are not involved) so why bother taking the time to write that much.

Slacker13
05-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Email sent, My only disappointment was that I wanted 3 shares and ended up with 1 but this will be the last bit of whining on that, if the people who have not paid do not come through I would like to pick up the extras if possible. Good luck Granny.

Mike Haven
05-29-2005, 02:31 PM
so, should we toke Granny or not?

David
05-29-2005, 02:55 PM
IMHO, any tokes are up to each individual investor. As for me, I'm gonna toke the old bat when I make money. If the unthinkable happens and the old bat doesn't cash? I'll stalk the old bat from site to site until (s)he gives up online poker. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Seriosly, if you want to toke, then toke, if not, then don't. The old bat wins a bundle and it'll be my biggest toke ever. I hope it's my biggest toke ever!!!!!!!!!!

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i could care less if people toke. i said what i wanted to say and am comfortable in what i said. if anyone is not comfortable, JUST DON'T TOKE.. it is quite alright.

i have not even read his post in its entirety so i won't respond to whatever else was raised..

ok folks, i need some help.

because of the overwhelming support here, i am left with only 16% of myself. for those of you that i have known a while AND have more than 1 or 2 shares, and are willing to sell me any share(s), please post here and i will PM you on how we adjust this. i want to play for at least 20% and to get to that, i need 16 shares sold back to me.

who can help??

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 03:10 PM
I do doubt your claim that you could have found a 100% backer

i never claimed this jerkoff. i said i was entering on my own.

what you fail to address is that i will have many expenses that are NOT covered, so that's why i put the toke remark.

now why don'tyou let everyone know why you are so interested in this if you are not an investor. are you the grannywsop trip cop?

Adde
05-29-2005, 03:26 PM
Granny, I have three shares. I can settle with two. If you promise to go to training camp before the main event, you got yourself a token share from me. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Adde

Jim Kuhn
05-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Granny,

I currently have five shares. I would like one for sure. You may have up to four back. I hate to give up a sure several hundred thousand dollars but for you............. :>)

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Uglyowl
05-29-2005, 03:34 PM
If Granny wins me say $50,000, I have no problem giving the old hag a cut. No one is forcing to me, but it is my decision.

Funny it is the people who are crying are not even involved.

radek2166
05-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Granny are you tilting allready? The jerkoff comment makes me think you might be. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

b0000000000m
05-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Whoa, a lot of hostility towards someone who has wished you nothing but the best and has simply suggested that one narrow thing you said is worth questioning.

[ QUOTE ]
i never claimed [that I could have found a 100% backer] jerkoff. i said i was entering on my own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you may have never explicitly stated that you could have found a backer, but you did state that:

[ QUOTE ]
if i wanted/needed a backer, i would be playing for a percentage of the win but not putting up a dime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't that statement implicitly assume that you could have found a 100% backer? If it doesn't, it's entirely pointless to say. It would be a bit like saying "if I were a wizard, I would turn dirt into gold," in response to someone asking you how to realisitcally obtain gold.

Even if you were just making fantastic claims and you weren't asserting that you could have found a 100% backer, I still doubt that you could have entered on your own. I admit I that my evidence for this is entirely circumstantial and I may be incorrect. But I believe it is very strong evidence, even if it is only circumstantial.

The point is that you probably wouldn't have played in the WSOP were it not for this deal, and by virtue of the deal you are now able to. At the very least, you benefit greatly from the reduced stakes. It is simply absurd to suggest that you deserve tokes because the deal affords you less "premium" than a standard backing deal: The situation is completely different from those that lead to standard backing deals, as I have shown.

If you would have said, "if I make the money, it would be nice if people toked me to make up for my out-of-pocket expenses," I would have found it more reasonable. But that was not the justificaiton you gave.

I should also be clear that I'm not making any suggestions about whether or not people should toke. If people decide to, it's a very nice gesture and I would never dream of questioning such a thing. All I was calling into question was your given justification for requesting the tokes.

Slacker13
05-29-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I def will. And I am a BIG tipper Granny. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 04:49 PM
The point is that you probably wouldn't have played in the WSOP were it not for this deal

sir,

i have stated for 6 months, more than a dozen times that i was/am playing in the 10k event. your comment is incorrect.

then you and the other troll have me tied into getting something from true poker for these accounts.

i wish you nothing but the best, but your flames will not be answered unless you can get even one singe fact correct.

have a great day

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 05:01 PM
jim & adde, you guys are GREAT.. tyvm

jim, please sell me 3 and adde, please sell me 1.

so, if both of you can send another email to wsopgranny@aol.com and adjust the figure, i would appreciate it.

jim, you now own 2 (selling me 3)
adde, you now own 2 (selling me 1)

i'll PM you both and find out where to xfer and to the rest of the team, i still need 12 shares if possible.

TY

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 05:36 PM
skjonne, TY

adde, TY for the TOKE
wooooo

i need 10 more please

David
05-29-2005, 05:39 PM
Granny, Whatever you win I'm gonna toke you a share so buy 1 less. Or if you wish I'll give you 1 back now, either way you like.

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Granny, Whatever you win I'm gonna toke you a share so buy 1 less. Or if you wish I'll give you 1 back now, either way you like.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY david... sending PM now.

now need 9 pls

jasonHoldEm
05-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Hiya granny,

Do we get to charge a premium on the secondary market? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kidding of course, I'll be happy to sell back three shares and keep 2 for myself. If you want to split shares we can do 2 1/2 (that way I get to have an even 1% which would be fun, but I don't care either way).

Let me know,
J

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 05:55 PM
2 1/2

oooo, i like this!!

ok, am emailing you now.

now need 7 more pls

Losing all
05-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Done

I don't want to sell a share, but I will if anyone gets shut out.

I'll tip upto the amount that doesn't knock me down a boat bracket.

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 06:20 PM
I don't want to sell a share, but I will if anyone gets shut out.

i actually have plenty of time to get the 7. i should be ok. ty for the offer tho.

I'll tip upto the amount that doesn't knock me down a boat bracket.

DEAL!!!

everyone can use this as the decider. we will call this the boat-upgrade, toke litmus.

i'm sure the non-investors that have so much interest in this will approve.

do you guys suppose the trolls read all the way back to where i said i would cover legal and tax fees? i wonder how much it is going to cost me to issue 130, 1099's?? oh, that's right. not anything because this was all a scam to get you as my affiliate babies (at a site i am not an affiliate for)

i hate trolls

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/bore.gif

Tuco
05-29-2005, 06:25 PM
Done.

We need to start a futures market for granny shares.

Oh wait, I suck at futures trading. Never mind.

Tuco.

Losing all
05-29-2005, 06:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I suck at futures trading.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case I'm buying at 19 cents on the dollar. Good deal, trust me.

TruePoker CEO
05-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Granny, when you win it, we will throw in a special 3D Avatar in your likeness, regardless of whether the world is really ready for such a treat.

Truepoker would like to thank everyone who joined in this effort. We will be meeting on Monday internally here to sort through all emails, pick up any additional shares, collect any uncollected money, et cetera.

Granny IS already entered in the WSOP Main Event, as of Thursday, so all we need do here is sort out any loose ends.

Good luck all with your agreement, and good luck to Granny of ocurse ....

(Granny, We have not gotten Mason to agree to that "special request" of yours, and the Nevada Dept. of Agriculture might object anyway.)

Truepoker CEO

jasonHoldEm
05-29-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we will throw in a special 3D Avatar in your likeness,

[/ QUOTE ]

(scary)

Thanks TPCEO for all your help!

J

TruePoker CEO
05-29-2005, 07:43 PM
We will sort out this sort out this sort of issue Monday.

David

Michael O'Malley
05-29-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
now need 7 more pls

[/ QUOTE ]

Take one, i cant afford two anyway. By the way, the hat is sweaty.

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
now need 7 more pls

[/ QUOTE ]

Take one, i cant afford two anyway. By the way, the hat is sweaty.

[/ QUOTE ]

sweeeet.

ty mo'm. please make sure that i get a proper email that reflects the one for $40

(re: the hat..make it sweatier please!)

need 6 more please

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 08:28 PM
pick up any additional shares

methinks there are none.

if you find any, sell them to MEEEEEEEEEE

Weebl
05-29-2005, 08:39 PM
email sent.

GL Granny. Looking forward to toking.....

Thanks for the opportunity to share in the fun.

maryfield48
05-29-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Granny, when you win it, we will throw in a special 3D Avatar in your likeness, regardless of whether the world is really ready for such a treat.

[snip]

Truepoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]

When Granny wins, you will have to significantly increase your marketing budget to be able to cover the fee for using her likeness! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[snip]

Truepoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]

When Granny wins, you will have to significantly increase your marketing budget to be able to cover the fee for using her likeness! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oooo, i just found my new agent!

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/b0/deal.gif

HavanaBanana
05-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Granny Mae, please take one of my shares back, and the other one I am giving to my girlfriend, in case I am playing the WSOP I do not want to have pieces in other serious contenders /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ToT

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Granny Mae, please take one of my shares back, and the other one I am giving to my girlfriend, in case I am playing the WSOP I do not want to have pieces in other serious contenders /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

woooo ty

will PM now

need 5 more pls

kdog
05-29-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
need 5 more pls

[/ QUOTE ]

You can have one of mine.

I emptied my True account yesterday though so if we could do the transfer elsewhere....PM me.

GrannyMae
05-29-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
need 5 more pls

[/ QUOTE ]

You can have one of mine.

I emptied my True account yesterday though so if we could do the transfer elsewhere....PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty dog.

and that's fine folks. close enough.

dengar
05-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Email sent a little while ago.

Good Luck

HesseJam
05-30-2005, 04:19 AM
GRANNY,

I have only two shares but (reluctantly) would give up on one share so that I would be left with only one remaining share. But let's see first how many of the 3+ shareholders are willing to let go. You could transfer on Stars, Paradise, Party, TruePoker, whatever, I'm even thinking about giving it up for free as a lump sum toke.

Onaflag
05-30-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my identity will be revealed to investors before the tourney, but please do not post anything until i am in the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you pretty much expecting your identity to be revealed to all of 2+2 when you make the money? I'm pretty sure I already know who you are, but you're secret is safe with me anyway.

But the bigger question is: will someone be providing up to the minute (hour, half-day) updates here? ESPN needs to figure out pretty soon how to handle these things live. Can you imagine having the Superbowl aired three months after the fact?

Onaflag...........

jayboo
05-30-2005, 01:29 PM
My second share has been processed from true poker.
(tiltymcsteam) /images/graemlins/grin.gif Wooohoooo
Thanks to Mike, Granny, TPCEO, and everyone else involved.
This is gonna be FUN. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Jay

TruePoker CEO
05-30-2005, 06:48 PM
You're welcome .... I have been told by the folks here that everyone has been processed and a final list sent to Mike Haven.

If you have NOT had the payment taken out by now, please email marketing@Truepoker.com.

Thanks and good luck Granny.

David

serling
05-30-2005, 07:48 PM
Email sent.

BluffTHIS! -- Granny doesn't need a backer. She had mentioned before that she'd planned to play anyway. She's just doing this so we Zooers get to share in her winnings.

I once watched Granny take down someone in an online heads-up tournament, all the while making jokes and posting to 2+2. If she can crack wise and play solid poker wearing her stained nightgown, she'll have no problem winning the WSOP.

And for anyone who remembers all the screenshots she posted, I would also easily stake Granny in any side game slot machine action.

serling

BluffTHIS!
05-30-2005, 08:55 PM
serling: WHOEVER wins the WSOP doesn't need a backer either, because no matter how good a player he/she is, he/she will have to get tremendously lucky to fade that big field and get to 1st place.

Toro
05-31-2005, 11:07 AM
Good luck to Granny and all her backers. Sorry I missed this. Just curious but what did you have to do to get on the backers list?

splashpot
05-31-2005, 01:11 PM
Email sent. Thanks again, Mike. GL Granny.

maryfield48
05-31-2005, 01:20 PM
Put your hand up.

grouchie
05-31-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Are you pretty much expecting your identity to be revealed to all of 2+2 when you make the money?

[/ QUOTE ]

When the Gran-man makes the money, there will be no way around his name being posted here. There will be too much hoop-la and extreme joy from all of the backers to avoid it. Hopefully though, no identity will be posted until he is in the money like has been requested.

VinnyTheFish
05-31-2005, 01:55 PM
I just read the posts, I have 3 shares, so if you want 1 back .. let me know.

Shirts are being process tonight. I want to do them all together so maybe I can save some money. I'll keep you updated. (worst case, I can overnight them to you. Or maybe go play foxwoods for a day)

GrannyMae
05-31-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just read the posts, I have 3 shares, so if you want 1 back .. let me know.

Shirts are being process tonight. I want to do them all together so maybe I can save some money. I'll keep you updated. (worst case, I can overnight them to you. Or maybe go play foxwoods for a day)

[/ QUOTE ]

vin, i just may want one back. i will be out of town next 4 days and will get back to you (and everyone who sent a PM) as soon as i return friday night or saturday.

thx all

Frequitude
05-31-2005, 03:46 PM
Not sure if we had to, but it seems everyone is doing it:

Email sent to the granny @ aol account.

radar5
05-31-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck to Granny and all her backers. Sorry I missed this. Just curious but what did you have to do to get on the backers list?

[/ QUOTE ]

We just sent her money and requested sexual favors. She's such a whore. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Turns out she's saving herself for Mason tho....

TruePoker CEO
05-31-2005, 05:10 PM
You mean that little old lady I handed $10K to last week in Las Vegas was not the real Granny Mae ?

Uglyowl
05-31-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You mean that little old lady I handed $10K to last week in Las Vegas was not the real Granny Mae ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey good one.. .the big man has a good sense of humor

VinnyTheFish
06-01-2005, 10:59 AM
I Have finally figured out the cost et al.

Shirts for those that have requested them will be $25, $28 if XXL (plus shiping from me to you). I believe it was about $2-3.

I have PM'd Mason and would liek to start a new thread here. But I will only do so with his OK.

I also will have Golf Shirts ($25), Card holders ($10) WAIT TO YOU SEE THESE FOCKERS! /images/graemlins/blush.gif

So just hold on and I will get back to those that contacted me.

Frequitude
06-01-2005, 11:57 AM
GrannyMae card holders!!!! As in coin type things with the GM Avatar?!? fuckin' eh!!!

busguy
06-01-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just curious but what did you have to do to get on the backers list?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah . . . trust me . . . you don't want to know !

/images/graemlins/grin.gif busguy

VinnyTheFish
06-01-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
GrannyMae card holders!!!! As in coin type things with the GM Avatar?!? fuckin' eh!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

100% Absolutely! You gotta see these! Just think about the looks you'll get at the cardroom from people who never heard of 2+2!