PDA

View Full Version : Hallingoll

Neurotoxin
05-28-2005, 08:59 PM
This guy is absolutely tearing up 10/20, right now he has 25k, 16k,16k on 3 tables, and I know he started on all of them around 6-7 hours ago. He seems to do this every day. I'm too lazy to sit and study him so can someone describe his basic game?

BluffTHIS!
05-28-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm too lazy to sit and study him so can someone describe his basic game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a grip you lazy tard.

Neurotoxin
05-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Was there a point to that useless reply?

BluffTHIS!
05-28-2005, 10:52 PM
The points are several:

a) It's not good as I mentioned in a previous post to discuss specific internet players out of respect for them, even if they are anonymous;

b) Discussing a specific player and his play, if he were to read these forums, can only wise up a sucker or give a good player better insight into how other good players play against him;

c) You are a newbie poster and your motives are suspect. It could easily be the case you are in fact that player, as I alluded to in the post regarding another player, and simply be trying to gain information on how other players view/play you (or you might be his friend);

d) Even if you are not in fact that player or assiciated with him, why should any of us who regularly play those games with attention and good note-taking, share any of our observations with someone who states that they are too lazy to do it themselves?;

e) These forums are for discussing strategy.

My original comment stands: GET A GRIP YOU LAZY TARD!

BluffTHIS!
05-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Note to other readers: this poster has posted the same question under the Internet Gambling Forum under the poster name RicktheRuler. LOL

Prevaricator
05-28-2005, 11:18 PM
i dont think they are the same person

RicktheRuler
05-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Note to other readers:

Bluffthis is a retard.

BluffTHIS!
05-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Note to Rick/neurotoxin: they already knew that. You however, have outed yourself as one.

RicktheRuler
05-28-2005, 11:38 PM
What a JOPKE! How exactly did I out myself as a retard?

I will bet you $1,000 dollars we are not the same person. I am sure MS can pull up the IP addresses.

I can transfer you the money on PokerStars or UltimateBet if you want the action.

Neurotoxin
05-29-2005, 12:29 AM
I had a basic question about someone who is playing at a level no one else seems capable of (except Mahatma), and asked for his BASIC GAME, not your precious in depth notes, which you could avoided revealing simply by NOT REPLYING. I think this has more to do with you being jealous of other players getting acclaim. And if in fact there is some rule about only posting specific strategy questions here, point me to it instead of wigging out.

Oh, and I'm not "ricktheruler", feel free to have an op investigate this you frigging psycho.

-Skeme-
05-29-2005, 01:06 AM
Not that I care who wins what, but Halling uses the rebuy trick. And I'm 99.9% sure this guy isn't Halling.

Ulysses
05-29-2005, 04:40 AM
Push. Rebuy.

freemoney
05-29-2005, 12:01 PM
although he does rebuy he does have to be killing that game, alot of times when he is deepstacked everyone else is pretty shallow, unless people are always hitting and running it seems like no one else is beating the game for nearly the same amount as him.