PDA

View Full Version : Standardising check up

ArturiusX
05-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls.

River: (7.50 BB) 4/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks.

Final Pot: 7.50 BB

Who likes?

Jaran
05-28-2005, 08:13 PM
The only thing I have a problem with is the flop call. Give me a /images/graemlins/diamond.gif on the board and I like. Nice turn bet.

-Jaran

grjr
05-28-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only thing I have a problem with is the flop call. Give me a /images/graemlins/diamond.gif on the board and I like. Nice turn bet.

-Jaran

[/ QUOTE ]

ArturiusX
05-28-2005, 08:25 PM
I was thinking that. I decided closing the action gave me the odds.

Jaran
05-28-2005, 08:30 PM
I still think I want a little more than overs and a bdsd getting 8:1, especially with the chance of my overs being dominated. But I'm still working back into shape, and sh was never my strong point anyway.

-Jaran

FreakDaddy
05-28-2005, 08:37 PM
I'd raise the flop. You have the most credibility raising this coming out of the SB so you have some fold equity if MP has over cards and BB is taking a stab. The turn bet is fine when you pick up the open ended stright draw. And this is the part that I don't like about limit, you can't bluff this river and you're stuck showing how you played this hand. Sucks.

SteveL91
05-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Given the way the action went, I don't see raising the flop. If it was checked to the PFR who bet, then I'd consider raising if I thought the BB would fold and the PFR was willing to release hands.

I'm really not sure of the turn bet. I don't think you have the fold equity or pot equity to make it worthwhile. The BB has a pair; he's not betting out on that flop into a PFR with nothing and I don't see him folding it. I ran the hand through pokerstove, and giving the PFR any broadway and the BB any random hand (and he clearly has a hand better than random), you only have about 22% equity.