PDA

View Full Version : I think I should have lost more...

lil feller
05-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Amazingly good 20-40 game with a full kill. This is a kill pot.

SB is a loose mostly passive woman who loves to hear herself talk. UTG thinks he plays well, because he thinks he plays tight, but can be tricky/aggressive at times. He'll overplay draws and TP hands, even in the face of PF aggression.

I'm the $40 kill poster in MP1. UTG limps. UTG+1 raises. This game is usuall pretty passive, so I call with 67o (flame away...). SB 3 bets (gulp). All call.

Flop

4 /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

All the pieces fit. SB leads. 2 calls. I raise. SB calls, UTG 3 bets. UTG+1 folds. I cap. 3 to the turn.

5 /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB checks to UTG who bets. This is where I need a mental checkup. UTG's flop play looked a lot like a set to me, especially after he leads the turn into my cap. I also figured it was about 50/50 that SB had either AK (or something like it) or QQ or JJ (or something like it) and was either drawing dead, or to 4 outs. that combined with what seemed like a very real possibility that I was now beat and drawing dead inclined me not to push out the SB, so I just called the turn bet.

River:

5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB checks. UTG bets. I fold and she calls.

thoughts?

lf

lil feller
05-29-2005, 12:08 AM
I guess this one wasn't interesting. Thats unfortunate, I was really hoping to get some discussion on the PF decision as well as the turn/river decision.

Anybody out there have anything to say?

Nate tha' Great
05-29-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess this one wasn't interesting. Thats unfortunate, I was really hoping to get some discussion on the PF decision as well as the turn/river decision.

Anybody out there have anything to say?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you played it fine. The preflop call is easy and correct IMO.