PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox - Clement +130

WackityWhiz
05-28-2005, 06:32 AM
man, my second Red Sox pick in 3 days... you would think I bet them all the time but that's not the case.

I think +130 is a pretty sweet price for such a good pitcher, even against one of the hottest teams in baseball.

mrbaseball
05-28-2005, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think +130 is a pretty sweet price

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. NYY has homefield and very slight edge in offense and pen but Clement vs. Pavano more than makes up for that. Clement has adapted well to AL while Pavano is still trying to find it. Pavano is very capable and will eventually but based on how he has perrformed so far this season compared to Clements performances it makes Boston a very easy choice here.

DougOzzzz
05-28-2005, 08:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
man, my second Red Sox pick in 3 days... you would think I bet them all the time but that's not the case.

I think +130 is a pretty sweet price for such a good pitcher, even against one of the hottest teams in baseball.

[/ QUOTE ]

you know the 2nd game of the year was exactly the same matchup... and Clement was +160 or so. I thought it was a great price then. Now - well Clement is a better pitcher, the Sox can't hit for crap on the road, the Yanks have a team OPS of like 1.000 the past 18 games. But I still think it's a solid pick at +130