PDA

View Full Version : A new standard for customer relations and satisfaction.

DrawnOut
12-17-2002, 11:27 AM
The following was posted in the "Internet Gaming Forum" but I think it's content should be recognized here also. Not for the promotional value, but for the fact that promos in general should be centered around consistent patrons and regulars. Those of us who grind out the same seat day in and day out should be rewarded or at least given the oppurtunity to be rewarded, I am simply commending those who do such..........

I easily play 50+ hours at True Poker per week, and while usually suffering the horrible beats and smalls wins of low limit online poker, I have become quite indifferent at online gaming. True Poker's new December promo's and what I hope is permanent, True Points Program, has pulled back the black veil from the head of my online poker angel and made her sing.
They have designed good promos that are hard to exploit and "cheat" like deposit bonuses, yet will reap well comparible gains for consumer and producer. It's what promises to be a great rewards system for valueable, regular, stable players, who bring a lot of action and money to their site. The True Points systems rewards points for raked hands played, higher points earn higher status levels (e.g. silver, gold & platinum), the points are used/redeemed for tourny buy-ins, promos, contests and other prizes, and the status level is used to determine eligibility for such bonuses. Definately a bonus for gaming loyalty and patronage, not to mention to other current promos at True Poker. The Vegas Trip a Day Give Away and Mistletoe Bonuses are the other two currently running promos, one rewards loyalty and frequent play, the other rewards, well hey anyone who is in the right pot at the right time. To enter the Trip a Day drawing all you have to do is play in 100 raked hands ( play: have at least 1 dollar in a raked pot, a folded sb in 1-2, would constitute "playing" if that pot was raked) for those of us who play what seems like a ridiculous amount of hours anyway, playing 100 raked hands isn't that hard. Especially, those who play higher online limits, almost every flop you see will be a raked hand, how many of you see 100 flops a day, my guess is a lot, why not see them at True Poker, the next 100 you may see might be at Vegas for free!!!!
The Mistletoe bonus, is a very simple yet awakening promo, the True Poker Hosts, which supervise all True Poker play and players (although some may consider it babysitting), randomly select an active ring game and announce that the winner of the next hand will recieve a bonus, a CASH bonus, depending on the limit, you could win up to an extra $50. Pretty good pot odds for a preflop call, and wakes everyone up for a little action.
All in all, I think True Poker has got the gifts wrapped this holiday season, their promos are simply great. They are truly ideal, because they are centered more around maintaining loyal players more than hooking new ones with bonuses and gimmicks. This is a new watermark for online poker and the industry should take notice and follow suit. I am pleased to be a True Poker afficianado, and feel appreciated for my patronage, and hell I love poker.
Thank you,
Cosmo J. Andoloro
aka....Kid Kool

In no way was I asked or influenced by any employee
or associate of TruePoker.com to write this.