PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experienced anything like this? [Party cashout problem]

Prof. Booty
05-28-2005, 03:11 AM
Okay, this past Tuesday I noticed Party was having a reload bonus (didn't notice it any sooner). I didn't have any money in my account, so I asked my brother who plays higher limits on PP to send me $500 so I could cash it out, then redeposit for the bonus - done this numerous times from other sources.

I expected the money to hit my NETeller account by Wednesday night so I could get the bonus, but alas, it never showed up. I was a little upset I missed the bonus but I figured it was just an isolated instance of the process taking a little bit longer. Well, it still didn't show up in my NETeller, then I received the following email:

"Dear ____,

While approving a cashout request of yours we see that you are cashing out an amount transferred to you by another player on our website via the Inter-Account Transfer feature.

Please note that the Inter-Account Transfer feature is a privilege for all Real Money Account Holders who wish to help their friends on the site who go broke, or want to convert Play Money Players to play for Real Money.

Using this feature for any purpose other than those mentioned above is not encouraged, so please write back to us with a clarification about the same for us to verify the cashout.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.
vijaysandeepraviy
Investigations Team for Poker"

I had never seen this sort of scrutiny regarding a cashout like this. I have done it many times before for other bonuses with no problem. So I responded with what was going on, and I then got this email:

"Dear ____,

We have received your request for cashout of $500.00. However, we have noticed that you have
cashed out after an *Inter Account Transfer* was made to your account by *****.

____, we have already explained you the reason why we provide Inter Account Transfer as a
privileged feature to all players in our earlier mail. Hence, as a matter of policy we have transferred
$ 500.00 which you are cashing out immediately after an Inter Account Transfer back to your poker
account for you to play with.

____, please do understand that as part of our efforts to maintain our integrity, we do not
allow players to cashout funds after an Inter Account Transfer, and we are constantly running checks
to make sure that all our real money users adhere to the policies of our site.

However, you can request for a cashout after playing 25% of the Inter Account Transferred amount
as Raked Hands.

We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation in this regards.

Contact us anytime, we are available around the clock to assist you with your account related
questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Sricharan
Investigations Team"

Has this always been the policy? Is this just Party further cracking down on bonus whores? Or has anyone dealt with this before? Are the Party skins the same way or is this just more Party bullsh*t?

Aukai
05-28-2005, 04:25 AM
That has always been their policy, nothing new. Play the 125 raked hands, cashout and reload.

2easy
05-28-2005, 05:45 AM
yes, others have experienced this before.

they even posted about it as long ago as 2 whole days.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2478907&page=1&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1

Ro-me-ro
05-28-2005, 07:09 AM
I can't talk for Party, but on Stars we might ask the same sort of questions too under certain circumstances...

For example, put yourself as the owner of a business under the following situation:

Player A deposits $500 by VISA, and transfers to player B.

Player B immediately cashes out the funds.

What would you do? (Of course the fact that you are a prior customer and have history does matter... but this is just an obvious illustrative example).

Rom