PDA

View Full Version : Attach on America...

09-15-2001, 12:21 AM
The press has labeled the savage killing of Americans as the "Attach on America." During our darkest hour, Americans have rallied to show the world, we will not be defeated! This senseless act of terrorism has galvanized our great nation. Once again the sleepy giant has been awakened and we demand justice. We will not pursue the reckless thoughtless random killing of innocent people. Our pursuit of justice will be thoughtful and appropriate. Those despicable monsters who put no value on human life, will not force us to follow their path.

America values human life! We believe with all our hearts and souls in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The citizens of America will fight to the death to protect those inalienable rights. American's have given their lives to protect innocent people around the world. We have stood up to tyrants who thought to deprive the weak and helpless from these inalienable rights. America is truly the land of the free and the home of the brave.

These terrorist believe we are weak because we love freedom and stand up for human rights. They consider our tolerance for those who may disagree with us as an Achilles heel. They think we are weak and hopped to put fear in our hearts to further their own agenda. They have made a serious error in judgement. Our retribution will be severe, for those who have committed these vile acts and for those who harbor and hide them. Mr Terrorist be apprized, JUSTICE IS COMING!

SPM,...brothers and sisters of America, my heart cries and I grieve for your loss...

09-15-2001, 10:27 PM
I concur completely. I want our actions to be perfect in their their targeting and their completeness of execution. I understand and accept that we must use troops and must endure casualties. (But then we already have.) I understand and accept that we will replace outlaw governments with acceptable ones. We can't do this unilaterally. We must do it in coaltion. And we must do it while the iron is hot.

Bear in mind that the terrorists' appetites have not been sated with our blood; they have been whetted. If they can kill thousands of us, then why not thousands of thousands? We cannot afford them the time to figure out how and where to orchestrate a sarin gas release that blankets one of our cities. As far as they are concerned these suicide flights are only a beginning. I want those flights to be the beginning of the end of terrorism. There is a big price to be paid. I want that price to be their lives.