PDA

View Full Version : Help: Need to get to Vegas as Cheaply as Possible!!!

PartySNGer
05-27-2005, 07:22 PM
OK here's the plan: I live in Omaha, NE and I need to get to Vegas as cheaply as possible. I would consider just driving down there, but if I could find cheap plane tickets I would go with that option as well. I will probably also need to stay in a hotel for 3 nites. I don't care if the hotel is the biggest shithole imaginable as I would only spend a few hours there. I want to play in event #2 $1500 buy-in NLHE on June 3rd, so I would probably arrive in Vegas on June 1st or 2nd and spend every moment at Rio playing $125 SNGs to accumulate chips (I am a 9% ROI player at Party $109s so I'm fairly certain I can probably acquire the $1500 much more cheaply playing satellite SNGs).

OK, so what are some suggestions for the cheapest possible 3 nite hotel stay and round trip airfare? My friend thinks I can get a 3 nite stay for around $75 and hopefully airfare isn't too bad either. Would it be possible to make this work for under 3 or 4 hundred?

Thanks so much, playing in a WSOP prelim event would just be awesome and I'm determined to make it happen.