PDA

View Full Version : AC TOMORROW! I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY!

Jeffage
05-27-2005, 06:17 PM
I don't know what it is...maybe the summer weather, maybe the fact I just got through an endless work week. But I'm really excited for AC this weekend! I can't wait...20-40 at The Taj by the window with the crowd watching. 40-80 in the Borg high limit room and the blue chips. Checkraising, spiking cards, mucking cards face down with $1 chip on top. I'm psyched (it's only been about 3 weeks too lol). Who else is pumped to play this weekend?

Jeff

CrashPat
05-27-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm pumped to play just about every weekend. Leaving in 45 minutes for my local room. I'm hoping that the good weather does not keep everybody outside this weekend.

piggity
05-27-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm about to head to the Borg in a few hours.

My tentative plan is to win racks and racks at 20/40, then straddle every round at the 3/6 while getting drunk.

Mike Gallo
05-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Jeff,

My weekend started last night and will continue in a little bit.

A friend of mine called me last night from the Trop and persuaded me to play with him in his $2-$5 no limit game. Good decision, the game featured one really bad player that I picked up $687 from.

My friend scored a room at the Trop for tonight. I m heading back down in a little to play poker then party.

I should see you some point tomorrow at the Taj or Sunday at the Borgata.

Brain
05-27-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm looking forward to playing live again tomorrow. It's been way too long. Going to try the Borg first (I won't be anywhere near the high limit room) and if the list is too long, head over to the Taj.

CCx
05-27-2005, 11:12 PM
seething with absolute jealously that i cant get there this weekend

the best way i can describe my frustration is:

fux0r!#)*(&$@#!!@(_*)

AAquadsAA
05-28-2005, 09:09 AM
will be heading up to the Borg early sun. hope this holiday weekend will be as good as last years /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lottery Larry
05-28-2005, 01:08 PM
You have the DPC, what do you need with THAT place?

:P

Mike Gallo
05-28-2005, 07:29 PM
...Jeff is pounding the $20-$40 game like chop meat right now.

moosebms
05-28-2005, 08:27 PM
How is the action at the 2-5 NL tables? I'm thinking of heading down later......

Mike Gallo
05-28-2005, 08:48 PM
All of the games were good.

Mostsmooth cleaned up in a $10-$20 half kill two way game.
Stud 8 and Omaha 8.

moosebms
05-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Nice. You going back tonight or are finished for the day. I probably won't be down until 1 or 2 a.m.

Mike Gallo
05-29-2005, 03:07 AM
I took the night off from cards.

I still have Sunday and Monday left /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

mostsmooth
05-29-2005, 08:36 AM
mike,i may make an appearance later saturday and possibly sunday, im not sure though. i may also start showing up at taj more often to play that 2way game.

moosebms
05-29-2005, 11:17 AM
I didn't make it down last night. I will be heading down shortly. I know I haven't talked to many before now but stop by and say "hello". I'll be at the 2/5 NL table. I'm a big guy (hence my name "Moose") and have glasses and a goatee.

-Sean

poker327
05-29-2005, 11:36 AM
I played 10/20 at Taj. No major swings either way. The games I played after dinner were nothing to write home about. In the afternoon, I got a royal flush, so they gave me a buffet dinner at the Bengal Club, which was nothing to write home about either. I may go to Borg on Sunday.

moosebms
05-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Leaving right now. Will be at the Borg between 2 and 3. See you all down there.

Mike Gallo
05-29-2005, 12:30 PM
i may also start showing up at taj more often to play that 2way game.

Mike,

Its a good game. Sue must have taken at least a thousand off the table.

Mike Gallo
05-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Eric,

The $15 game I played in had sick action. The pot got raised preflop almost every hand and 4 or 5 people called the raises. The pots usually had about $400-$500.

I sat card dead, and still picked up 20 big bets.

I most likely will make an appearance tonight at the Borgata.

See you there /images/graemlins/wink.gif

mostsmooth
05-29-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i may also start showing up at taj more often to play that 2way game.

Mike,

Its a good game. Sue must have taken at least a thousand off the table.

[/ QUOTE ]
the blind squirrel syndrome. she didnt impress me at all, neither did her whining boyfriend. neither did that guy larry(mr.rebuy for $100 at a time). neither did any of the other women that played (60ish black woman mrs.rebuy for $100 at a time, 55ish heavier white woman). and whats with all the people buying in for $100 anyway?
a couple notes on the taj and the day in general for anybody who cares:
practically every dealer sucked and hilo confused the shlt out of them. 6 players yelling at them on how to split the pot doesnt help i guess,but still.

the autoshuffler was cool when it wasnt jamming.

there were very nice looking dealers

there were no very nice looking waitresses

the taj is running sitngo tourneys, apparently this is new. problem is theyre charging 50+15. 15? jeez

the taj is still a dump

i bought some cookies and the heavy older guy next to me says "can i have a cookie?". wtf?

a looks at my phone that was sitting at the table. he says, you get a signal in here (this question is fairly common it seems, ive heard it many times), i tell him yes, he asks if he can make a call. wtf?

the chips and tables are very dirty, i felt the need to wash my hands frequently.

i was on the list for 15-30HE, and never got called, i should have been first on the list as i was first when the must move started. mike gallo let me know a spot was opening, but still no call.

im in line at the cage with my chips, nice looking 22ish asian girl two spots in front of me, and an 84ish year old guy immediately in front of me. i ask if anybody wants to buy some chips,just to get to chat with said asian chick, which would have worked to perfection if the 84year old guy didnt jump in everytime i said something. i hate old people.

driving to and from the taj is light years worse than driving to the borg.

piggity
05-30-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...Jeff is pounding the $20-$40 game like chop meat right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Jeff the one who spiked 15,000 sets and turned quads on 50% of them? (Okay, I counted 4 flopped sets of which 2 turned into quads.)