PDA

View Full Version : Commerce NL10-20 question

bluechip270
05-27-2005, 06:16 PM
This is my first time posting on 2+2 but it wont be my last! I have been playing the NL 600 MIN buy in with 10-20 blinds for the last 3 weeks.

HERE is my quesion for you: For anyone who is playing this game, what is the key winning strategy? How tite do you play? And how much do u buy in for? Etc Etc...

Thanks in advanced <font color="black"> </font>

emil3000
05-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Erm, I don't really understand what you're asking for. Is it advice against specific opponents, or like a general guide to winning low limit hold'em?

How much you buy in for is very dependent on your own skill. If you feel like you're a better player with deep stacks than the others at the table, you want to buy in to cover them. If you feel iffy playing deep stack no limit against these guys, you want to buy in short and play a short stack strategy (which has been discussed earlier on this forum, too lazy to find it). Or don't play there at all. If you're somewhere in between you buyin for a stack you can afford, with a depth you are comfortable playing.

Really you're asking a much too general question to get good answers unless i am missing something.

SmileyEH
05-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Go all in like the pros.

-SmileyEH

Big_Jim
05-27-2005, 10:36 PM
lmao