PDA

View Full Version : Hu Limit - too agrressive?

SoSo
05-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Hero in the Sb with 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif7/images/graemlins/club.gif

i raise, bb 3-bets, i call

Flop K/images/graemlins/heart.gif6/images/graemlins/spade.gif8/images/graemlins/club.gif

BB checks, i bet, BB raises, I 3-bet, BB calls

My question is my flop 3-bet semi-bluff too agressive or should i simply be calling the raise

Me in the SB again with Q5o

i limp, BB checks

Flop rag rag rag (rainbow)

BB checks, i check

Turn rag

BB checks, i bet, BB raises, i fold

I will normally bet into someone after a double check, i completely forgot about even looking at the pot. im slightly concerned that this is a big leak these auto-bets im subconsciously making....

Edit: what do u think BB had in the 2nd hand.

Nigel
05-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Hand 1, call if you plan on raising turn, otherwise fine.

Hand 2, my guess is he had some rainbow rags. Small pot no need to bet those. Good fold.

Nigel

Jopke
05-27-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Small pot no need to bet those. Good fold

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this garbage?? Its a good fold because the pot is small? no no. BB is risking even money to win the pot so if hero folds more than 50% of the time, which isn't even counting BB's chance to win on river if he is behind, then he shows a profit. SB should be taking countermeasures against this. Like checking the flop with good hands also and occasionally bluff 3 betting the turn.

Don't be such a jopke.

Nigel
05-27-2005, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Small pot no need to bet those. Good fold

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this garbage?? Its a good fold because the pot is small? no no. BB is risking even money to win the pot so if hero folds more than 50% of the time, which isn't even counting BB's chance to win on river if he is behind, then he shows a profit. SB should be taking countermeasures against this. Like checking the flop with good hands also and occasionally bluff 3 betting the turn.

Don't be such a jopke.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're suggesting he call the river raise with Q hi?

Jopke
05-27-2005, 08:20 PM
Listen jopke.Reread what i wrote. i never said folding was wrong. what is worng here is that your response to him is freaking completely incomplete (thats right) and wont help him at all. the poster is clearly in need of help with heads up play and encouraging him to fold because the pot is small is only gonna get him destroyed

Nigel
05-27-2005, 08:24 PM
I think maybe you need to re-read what I wrote.

Nigel