PDA

View Full Version : What's my move?

tessarji
05-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Give me a poker check-up on this hand.

B&M 10/20 Wednesday night,

Player to my immediate right is v loose/bad with high aggression. He plays 80-90% of hands pre-flop, but does fold fairly often after the flop. A mini-maniac.

I have Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif in the cutoff. Folded to bad player who limps, I raise, SB and BB both call, bad player calls. 4 to the flop.

Flop is J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Everyone checks to me. I don't feel like I am about to pick up this pot at this table, I check also.

Turn is (J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Checked to player on my right, he bets, I...?

flawless_victory
05-27-2005, 06:32 PM
your move PF is to fold... this is the undebatable best play...
your move on the turn is to raise it.

tessarji
05-27-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your move PF is to fold... this is the undebatable best play...

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

To be fair, I left out one pertinent fact - the game was 7 handed this deal. Still a fold against a player who plays every hand?

lil feller
05-27-2005, 06:57 PM
I like the PF raise, if you have control over your limper. History has shown, however, that I have much looser PF standards then many of the posters in this forum in this kind of situation.

Given how the flop action went, the turn is an auto-raise.

lf

haakee
05-27-2005, 06:58 PM
I agree with you, lil. Although if I know the blinds are very loose I'd probably just limp behind here.

flytrap
05-27-2005, 08:17 PM
I don't think folding pre-flop is the right play. You have position, and a horrible player already in the hand. Raising is right if you think the blinds will fold, or just call if there's a high chance it will be at least 3 handed.