PDA

View Full Version : Re-buying for max during a hand when u are all-in considered cheating?

rambozo
05-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Is re-buying for the max during a hand in which you are all-in (against a short stack or with nuts) considered cheating? It does not seem fair to me. I primarily play at pokerstars 2/4 NL and have never seen it happen. However at the 10/20 NL it seems to happen quite often.

Is this just a glich in the game or can you do this as well at Full Tilt, Party Poker, Bodog, ect?

augie00
05-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Everyone can do it. I don't consider it cheating. I have done it before.

Falker11
05-27-2005, 06:40 PM
can you do this on party skins? I didnt think so, but i could be wrong

Falker

xorbie
05-27-2005, 07:15 PM
I think it's a glitch. You can't do it at party.

jman220
05-28-2005, 01:19 AM
It's not cheating, its just a dumb glitch that they should fix. Email support, maybe if they get enough complaints they'll fix it.

captZEEbo1
05-28-2005, 01:21 AM
Definitely can't do it at full tilt....you can rebuy during a hand and have the money get added on during the next hand. It should be cheating, and it can be exploited pretty well IMO.

TreyOfLight
05-28-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Party does have a race condition bug, however, that permits rebuying more than once, provided you can complete the click/click cycle a second time before the first rebuy completes.

I hypothesize that the client approves/declines your rebuy request, and (if approved) the server fulfills it with no questions asked.

d1sterbd
05-31-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Party does have a race condition bug, however, that permits rebuying more than once, provided you can complete the click/click cycle a second time before the first rebuy completes.

I hypothesize that the client approves/declines your rebuy request, and (if approved) the server fulfills it with no questions asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have bought in twice for the max at Party when I was all-in. This was several months ago.

-d1sterbd