PDA

View Full Version : Mike Haven's our messiah?

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 04:13 PM
Apparently he's been made a user moderator. I wonder how many there are gonna be?

chaas4747
05-27-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently he's been made a user moderator. I wonder how many there are gonna be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is Mike Haven?

jakethebake
05-27-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What on earth are you talking about?

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 04:19 PM
He posts here and he's been made a mod. I thought that was relatively clear. Search for his name or something.

Dead
05-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Don't mods have red lettering instead of green?

jakethebake
05-27-2005, 04:23 PM
According to Mike Haven's 2+2 profile he:

"Once served as assistant sore manager."

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm open to other possibilities. He's not affiliated with 2+2 whereas all the other "red members" are, so that's one possible explanation. I'm not 100% sure what's going on. Guess we'll have to wait and hear what's up.

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see the colour of his name lettering?

jakethebake
05-27-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see the colour of his name lettering?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. What's your point? And where do you hear he's the oot mod anyway?

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 04:32 PM
I'll admit that it is indeed possible that I've jumped to conclusions here. That's why I said "apparently" and my thread topic had a question mark in it. I am saying that I think he's now a 2+2 moderator. You're welcome to comment on that. And I guess, in a way you already have.

chaas4747
05-27-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed out loud, am I now banned?

stabn
05-27-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ISOP names were green when they were working on it. It is probably green because of the contest he is currently running.

jakethebake
05-27-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed out loud, am I now banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't make this up. It does, in fact, say that.

Dead
05-27-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ISOP names were green when they were working on it. It is probably green because of the contest he is currently running.

[/ QUOTE ]

By George, I think you've got it!

tbach24
05-27-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ISOP

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that?

Dead
05-27-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ISOP

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like AIDS, except even better!

stabn
05-27-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ISOP

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the 'internet series of poker' setup by GM et all. Unfortunately a couple of sites pulled out and they didn't have enough sites to be what they invisioned so they canceled it.

stabn
05-27-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By George, I think you've got it!

[/ QUOTE ]

It was not hard.

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, possibly. Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't keep up with everything that happens in this forum, that's part of the reason why I posted this thread, so I could hear what others had to say and maybe clear it up.

Guess I was getting excited over nothing. But after doing a search I've seen that I'm not the only one...it's all over.

jakethebake
05-27-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ISOP

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that?

[/ QUOTE ]

In Search Of Pot

stabn
05-27-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't keep up with everything that happens in this forum, that's part of the reason why I posted this thread, so I could hear what others had to say and maybe clear it up.

Guess I was getting excited over nothing. But after doing a search I've seen that I'm not the only one...it's all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who read the zoo more than once a week are dumb. I'm not surprised they'd spread wild conclusions around w/o thinking about it and without asking mike why his name is green.

Freakin
05-27-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People who read the zoo more than once a week are dumb. I'm not surprised they'd spread wild conclusions around w/o thinking about it and without asking mike why his name is green.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori & I were the ones who made posts on the topic. Both of our posts were questions, not statements of fact.

Freakin

stabn
05-27-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori & I were the ones who made posts on the topic. Both of our posts were questions, not statements of fact.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not read the thread. My response above was geared more towards the OP.

Freakin
05-27-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the OP until I posted that last response /images/graemlins/blush.gif. I can see what you mean.

Freakin

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the OP until I posted that last response /images/graemlins/blush.gif. I can see what you mean.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm SORRY, okay?

stabn
05-27-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm SORRY, okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

<3

Thythe
05-27-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He isn't running any contest.

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 05:45 PM
But hold on, the plot THICKENS!

[ QUOTE ]
Re: Is Mike Haven a user mod? new [Re: stabn]
#2495550 - 05/27/05 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Was it allowed to moderate anything other than ISOP threads?

[/ QUOTE ]

It had the power to moderate all the forums, and ban/unban users from all of 2+2. However, it was agreed upon that it would only be used in the ISOP forum. I would wager that anyone in green has similar moderation powers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, there is supposedly ANOTHER green poster.

stabn
05-27-2005, 05:47 PM
I consider this to be a fairly contest-like activity:

shares in granny for WSOP thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2478027&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post2484097)

Thythe
05-27-2005, 05:55 PM
See Haven's new post in the internet forum Haven (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2493524&page=0 &view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=3)

busguy
05-27-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh . . . reading and posting (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dosearch.php?Cat=&Forum=,,,,All_Forums,,,,&Words=& Searchpage=0&Limit=25&where=&newerval=&newertype=& olderval=&oldertype=&daterange=&bodyprev=&Name=172 21) in OOT on a daily/hourly/minute basis is a MUCH more productive way to spend your time !!

/images/graemlins/grin.gif busguy

JackWilson
05-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Bah! All you naysayers...

My first instincts were right all along.

Mike Haven has just confirmed it.

stabn
05-27-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
See Haven's new post in the internet forum Haven (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=2493524&page=0 &view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=3)

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw it 20 minute ago. What is your point?

Thythe
05-27-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw it 20 minute ago. What is your point?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the point was that it wasn't contest related. I was just confirming.

Mike Haven
05-29-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm on a Paid per Zap contract.

Guess I'll be spending more time here.

ttleistdci
05-29-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ISOP

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone already thinks you're an idiot. You don't need to keep proving it.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 03:53 PM
I hope not, Mike Haven used to be an incredible troll in Small Stakes.

Mike Haven
05-29-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi, Clarkie!

Long time, no insults from you!

I see at least you haven't changed.

Clarkmeister
05-29-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, Clarkie!

Long time, no insults from you!

I see at least you haven't changed.

[/ QUOTE ]