PDA

View Full Version : VEGAS PLAN

skipperbob
05-27-2005, 01:26 PM
We leave Kiana, Yugo, and Raptor in the child-care-center while the rest of us gambol, drink, chase, etc? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Yugoslavian
05-27-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We leave Kiana, Yugo, and Raptor in the child-care-center while the rest of us gambol, drink, chase, etc? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not xPuns1her are you??? This is significantly more hurtful than anything he's ever said, /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Yugoslav
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

rohjoh
05-27-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a good plan Bob, but doesn't the bus back to the convalescent home leave at 8?

SuitedSixes
05-27-2005, 01:55 PM
Sounds like a GREAT idea, except I heard that Yugo has decided to enter an event. But I am sure that Kianna and raptor will have fun watching cartoons and playing Chutes 'N Ladders.

Voltron87
05-27-2005, 02:07 PM
You guys have fun, I'm going to work on turning 21, but it's not going to be easy to do in a month...

raptor517
05-27-2005, 02:14 PM
apparently, i turned 22 about 6 months ago, but all i remember is turning 19 2 weeks ago.. oh well, good enough for vegas.. BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

ok, so i decided that im gonna say screw it, and play an event. maybe 2. if i cash big, get arrested, meh, it happens. who am i trying to impress with a clean record? itll be a great experience nonetheless. holla

The Yugoslavian
05-27-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
apparently, i turned 22 about 6 months ago, but all i remember is turning 19 2 weeks ago.. oh well, good enough for vegas.. BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

ok, so i decided that im gonna say screw it, and play an event. maybe 2. if i cash big, get arrested, meh, it happens. who am i trying to impress with a clean record? itll be a great experience nonetheless. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you can get TV time as an underaged player....you can recoup whatever money you didn't win via sponsorships and other such things.

Plus, you'll automatically be famous for being 'that underaged kid beatin the pros' or whatever.

The tricky part will be to make it that far without getting kicked out of the tournamentn due to them realizing you might not be of age, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Yugoslav

raptor517
05-27-2005, 02:24 PM
well yea, all that and i have to be in luckbox mode to beat a field of a likely 2k+ players. holla

SlackerMcFly
05-27-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, if you can get TV time as an underaged player....you can recoup whatever money you didn't win via sponsorships and other such things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wear a SpongeBob SquarePants shirt, you'll be an instant celebrity with the Pampers crowd and might even land a spot in the show......

Still Slacking

Seadood228
05-27-2005, 02:28 PM
How are your beard growing skills?

Daliman
05-27-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very bad idea, although considering who it is, my statement is more than a bit redundant.

I think it's possible getting caught could be a felony, btw.

the shadow
05-27-2005, 10:45 PM
It's a crime, but it's a misdemeanor, not a felony for a minor to gamble. See NRS 463.250 (http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-463.html#NRS463Sec350). It's also a misdemeanor to use a fake ID. See NRS 205.460 (http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-205.html#NRS205Sec460).

It gets worse though. Under NRS 463.250, no one under 21 may "collect winnings from . . . any gambling game . . . ." You may be able to play, but if you win, good luck collecting the cash.

The Shadow

tjh
05-27-2005, 10:59 PM
Grey hair is better than a beard when it comes to looking old. As a gray haired old guy believe me I know /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LOL

Good luck with your plan.

--
tjh

Phoenix1010
05-27-2005, 11:04 PM
He should wear those glasses with the fake nose and mustache. No one would ever know.