PDA

View Full Version : Bingo now Pinball WTF???

Talk2BigSteve
05-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Anyone taking bets on the next "Jesus Game" of choice???

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

lorinda
05-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Send his friends some 'blessings' (http://www.biblegateway.com/feedback/blessings.php)

Lori

Talk2BigSteve
05-27-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Send his friends some 'blessings' (http://www.biblegateway.com/feedback/blessings.php)

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Lori!!!

I took your advice...

Here is a copy of my letter.......

Encouragement and Thanks
If you've been touched by the Bible Gateway in a special way, or are particularly appreciative of something we offer, we'd love to hear about it!

Name:
Steven T. Harper

Email:
talk2bigsteve@yahoo.com

Encouragement:
The first time I was touched by the Bible Gateway I was a student at Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Waxahachie, Texas. The Bible Gateway helped me to become who I was meant to be in life. I was a student at Southwestern for 2 years. I learned alot about God and The Bible, I learned that God loves me and all sins can be forgiven. One night I was in the fourth floor prayer tower and was calling out to the Lord. I was saying "Jesus, you are so good!" and "God I love you!" That is when the President of the University, Dr. Delmer Guynes, came in to pray as well. Well I being so loud calling out to the Lord that when I saw Dr. Guynes, Kyle did not even have time to withdrawl his hard throbbing cock from my tight ass. The next day I learned another thing about God, although he forgives sin, he does not give tuition refunds when you are kicked out of college for Desicrating the Holy Inner Sactum of the Prayer Tower.

Thank you Bible Gateway for helping me become the homosexual that God intended me to be!

Sincerely,

Steven T. Harper
Former Member of First Assembly of God...[censored] for short
Meridian, Mississippi

Edit:
PS

Thank you
Thank you for your kind words. We work long and hard to make the Word available to everyone, and appreciate your prayers.

LOL!!!!

Talk2BigSteve
05-27-2005, 02:19 PM
bump

asofel
05-27-2005, 02:42 PM
that reminds me of posts on craigslist that would start with "so i was giving my bf a blowjob last night" and then at the end, the surprise would hit and HE would reciprocate...it got old after a while...

this however made me laugh.

Talk2BigSteve
05-27-2005, 02:57 PM
The Funny thing about this story is that it is a fact!!!