PDA

View Full Version : Looking around my yard

Cliff Dweller
05-27-2005, 12:07 PM
this is far and away the lamest poker article i've ever read. cliched, uninteresting and forced are the words that come to mind.

if i didn't have so much respect for ray and his poker writing, i probably wouldn't bother to even comment on this. but geez, take the month off if the idea-well inevitably runs dry once in a while.

Ray Zee
05-28-2005, 12:32 AM
this is my best writing ever. so be prepared for a long downhill slide.

Timer
05-28-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is far and away the lamest poker article i've ever read. cliched, uninteresting and forced are the words that come to mind.

if i didn't have so much respect for ray and his poker writing, i probably wouldn't bother to even comment on this. but geez, take the month off if the idea-well inevitably runs dry once in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kind of liked it.

redwolf01
05-28-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is my best writing ever. so be prepared for a long downhill slide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I rather enjoyed it as well. Keep it up! Its good to get a break from some of the normal things in the magazine. It should be about more then just poker all the time anyway. It was a nice way to connect poker to life and to make some people (original poster) see that there is indeed a world outside of the card room or computer. Keep up the writing, I enjoyed as Im sure other readers did as well.

Vendal
05-28-2005, 05:40 AM
I liked it

barongreenback
05-28-2005, 08:12 AM
All I know is that Ray Zee's yard is a lot more interesting than mine. I think we should be thankful he spends any time writing about poker, living in a place like that.

ThaSaltCracka
06-03-2005, 01:23 AM
I miss your posts in OOT. That article reminded me of them.
Nice work Ray.