PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Data Mining

Big_Jim
05-27-2005, 05:27 AM
I have been using Poker Tracker for the last few weeks with decent results. However, I find that much/most of the time, I only have a few hands, and thus no real significant data, on most players.

I have heard many players talk about data mining on several of these sites, and I was wondering exactly how they are doing it?

I am currently playing on Empire. I have tried opening several tables, but I can't seem to get the hand histories to save without actually playing. The best I have been able to do is to have the hand histories e-mailed to me after they are over. This works fine, but only lets me get 100 hands / table / time I do it.

Any suggestions?

cookie
05-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Under the importing "thingy" you can choose to import observed hands. Take a close look and you'll find it

Big_Jim
05-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Ah. There it is. =)

Thanks.

jimymat
05-28-2005, 02:45 AM
Have had PT for 4 months and cant find it? Please talk me through where this option to import observed hands is.

cookie
05-28-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have had PT for 4 months and cant find it? Please talk me through where this option to import observed hands is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Start the import, when it you have the winow open which imports, then read everythun in that window, it isnt more than 100 words or so, at some point you'll read "...observed hands..." click the button.