PDA

View Full Version : Where is cheap easy recipes online?

Skip Brutale
05-27-2005, 03:07 AM
I dont have time for tons of crap, maybe I will make lasagna once a month, you know what Im saying. And Im poor, dirt poor, so this stuff better be cheap. I got this 5 ingrediants or less book, its alright, but a bit short. I need some help.

Jakesta
05-27-2005, 03:09 AM
All Smart People Use Google
You Appear Not To Be One Of Them

Skip Brutale
05-27-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just fckin google it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously I already tried that.

Jakesta
05-27-2005, 03:10 AM
WHat are you talking about cheap recipes?

Most recipes online are free. Just google the words "free recipes". How do you manage to dress yourself in the morning?

Talk2BigSteve
05-27-2005, 03:12 AM
I think by cheap he means that he can find all the ingredients at the Dollar General.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jakesta
05-27-2005, 03:13 AM
I know that. I'm just fcking with his head because I am an [censored].

Skip Brutale
05-27-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WHat are you talking about cheap recipes?

Most recipes online are free. Just google the words "free recipes". How do you manage to dress yourself in the morning?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow man, what an ignorant response. I mean cheap as in, the meal is cheap. The ingrediants are cheap. You think I was asking about free online recipes? No [censored]!

Skip Brutale
05-27-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think by cheap he means that he can find all the ingredients at the Dollar General.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm you are this big steve guy? Well why should I talk to you. Do you have a Juno 106. Or is your name a joke and you are really a hot scene girl.

rmarotti
05-27-2005, 03:29 AM
English! Do you speak it??!!

Talk2BigSteve
05-27-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm you are this big steve guy? Well why should I talk to you. Do you have a Juno 106. Or is your name a joke and you are really a hot scene girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I really am Big Steve I will prove it hang on a second and look for the post.

Matty
05-27-2005, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All Smart People Use Google
You Appear Not To Be One Of Them

[/ QUOTE ]Who the hell types out ASPUGYANTBOOT?