PDA

View Full Version : Im back, with a vengence

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 02:47 AM
Hi everyone, well Ive continued to play 215's and 109's on party and I encourage you all to come to whatever table I'm playing at and join me. You all think you know so much about poker and that your all soo good... well come prove it. I hope to see you all at my tables so I strike you down. You sarcastic bastards. According to you fools I suck at poker, I dont care to share my overall wins with you all but I can assure you I will defeat you.

Yes.. fu.ck you all. You say you are better. Come fu.cking prove it. I am consumed with evil

citanul
05-27-2005, 02:48 AM
what's your screen name?

citanul

iMsoLucky0
05-27-2005, 02:49 AM
SNs please?

iMsoLucky0
[ QUOTE ]
what's your screen name?

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

1 minute. Damn.

xPuns1her
xPun1sher. You nieve bitch. Put me on your buddy list. Join my tables. I'll see you soon enough.

treeofwisdom7
05-27-2005, 02:51 AM
hey pun hows it going havent seen you around for a while..
why do you seem so upset..

alright GL

TH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DasLeben
05-27-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am consumed with evil

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. This line makes me giggle. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 03:15 AM
party dosent run sit n gos past 12... wow... anger rising..

BDarch
05-27-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
party dosent run sit n gos past 12... wow... anger rising..

[/ QUOTE ]

um....yea they do I just played 4

Phoenix1010
05-27-2005, 03:21 AM
xpuni1sher will xpun1sh you all. Don't mess with him.

DJTech
05-27-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone, well Ive continued to play 215's and 109's on party and I encourage you all to come to whatever table I'm playing at and join me. You all think you know so much about poker and that your all soo good... well come prove it. I hope to see you all at my tables so I strike you down. You sarcastic bastards. According to you fools I suck at poker, I dont care to share my overall wins with you all but I can assure you I will defeat you.

Yes.. fu.ck you all. You say you are better. Come fu.cking prove it. I am consumed with evil

[/ QUOTE ]

What a [censored] loser.

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a [censored] loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Youve posted five times on this board.. ill fu.cking kill you.

DasLeben
05-27-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What a [censored] loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

DasLeben
05-27-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, and make that 529 posts for me.

The Yugoslavian
05-27-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've posted 158 times on this board...I'll rip your f*ckin eyes out, piss on them and then make you eat them while I rape your mother.

Yugoslav

Tea_Bagger
05-27-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a [censored] loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think that because someone hasn't posted much on this site they can't spot a total tool? I knew just from your lame subject heading/gay username that you sucked at life and that your post was going to be equally as shitty. Why I even bothered to read it...I couldn't tell you. Props for sucking me into your pathetic little world for a few minutes. It's gonna be nice to get out...BTW if I had the BR I'd crush your nOOb ass. Have a nice day sweetheart.

jeffraider
05-27-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a [censored] loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've posted 159 times and you're a fuckwit.

SuitedSixes
05-27-2005, 04:44 AM
Nice to have you back, Sweetie.

XOXO
-Sixes

BDarch
05-27-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've posted 158 times on this board...I'll rip your f*ckin eyes out, piss on them and then make you eat them while I rape your mother.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

easily one of the best comebacks ever but you should probably rape his motehr while his eyes are in so he can witness it

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, that remark has put me into a murderous rage. Would you care to back up that remark and meet up somewhere so I can decapitate you and skull [censored] your face then kill every single family member of yours and burn their bodies. Then piss on them. I will [censored] make you wish you were never born. Bring it.

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a [censored] loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think that because someone hasn't posted much on this site they can't spot a total tool? I knew just from your lame subject heading/gay username that you sucked at life and that your post was going to be equally as shitty. Why I even bothered to read it...I couldn't tell you. Props for sucking me into your pathetic little world for a few minutes. It's gonna be nice to get out...BTW if I had the BR I'd crush your nOOb ass. Have a nice day sweetheart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive made more money in the past two days then youve made in youre entire pathetic life, I will own you. Go fu.ck yourself loser.

Phoenix1010
05-27-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, that remark has put me into a murderous rage. Would you care to back up that remark and meet up somewhere so I can decapitate you and skull [censored] your face then kill every single family member of yours and burn their bodies. Then piss on them. I will [censored] make you wish you were never born. Bring it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav, prepare to be xPuns1hed.

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a [censored] loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You said fu.ckwit. Wow you are the biggest fa.g alive. DIE

BDarch
05-27-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a [censored] loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You said fu.ckwit. Wow you are the biggest fa.g alive. DIE

[/ QUOTE ]

I sense a lot of anger in him

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 05:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

easily one of the best comebacks ever but you should probably rape his motehr while his eyes are in so he can witness it

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to give me your address so I can kill you and your entire family.. no joke

SuitedSixes
05-27-2005, 05:03 AM
I like how even your screen name is spelled wrong.

Shouldn't it be "xPun1sher?"

You make me laugh . . . but not intentionally.

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 05:04 AM
contending.. wow you make me laugh you sad [censored]

gh9801
05-27-2005, 05:05 AM
Remember this post buddy?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2334905&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Remember this post buddy?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2334905&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

dont EVER call me buddy again you stupid fu.cking idiot. cool refrence. I bet you think your pretty clever and snide. Go jerk off loser.

DasLeben
05-27-2005, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified

[/ QUOTE ]

This is getting ridiculous. I win.

Phoenix1010
05-27-2005, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know who you're messing with. You and the moderators are all about to get xPuns1hed in the worst way.

xPuns1her
05-27-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh nooo... Im going to get banned... "you win".. you lose mother fuc.ker. Keep grinding it out on your leather ass. I hope to see you at the tables and rape you. You lose george.. you lose. Stupid fu.cking idiot. I hope you get off making a report to a moderator. You feel pretty special dont you? You FU.CKING TOOL. Go take it up the ass like you usually do from the moderator you duetch bag. WELL DONE.

No,,, YOU LOSE.

deathpotato
05-27-2005, 05:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
duetch bag

[/ QUOTE ]
bam

DasLeben
05-27-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh nooo... Im going to get banned... "you win".. you lose mother fuc.ker. Keep grinding it out on your leather ass. I hope to see you at the tables and rape you. You lose george.. you lose. Stupid fu.cking idiot. I hope you get off making a report to a moderator. You feel pretty special dont you? You FU.CKING TOOL. Go take it up the ass like you usually do from the moderator you duetch bag. WELL DONE.

No,,, YOU LOSE.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

Swede
05-27-2005, 05:19 AM
Is there a history of severe brain damage in your family? Anyways, I hope you get your ass flogged. See you at the wellfare office, IŽll be the one NOT handing you cheese.

treeofwisdom7
05-27-2005, 05:51 AM
i got lost somewhere in this post anyway hi again pun and GL.. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

yvesaint
05-27-2005, 05:55 AM
Haha look at all the people getting angry.

Phill S
05-27-2005, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
duetch bag

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing wrong with having German heritage.

Phill 'Deutch Bag' Sievers

ps, you have serious anger issues. Maybe you need to see a doctor or two? One for the head, one for the 'other head'. Nothing wrong with being small dude, just compensate in other more meaningful areas. Im guessing most women wont care that you cant hammer nails into wood with it.

NYCNative
05-27-2005, 06:47 AM
Haha. You've all been trolled.

Bigwig
05-27-2005, 06:48 AM
This thread is great.

Newt_Buggs
05-27-2005, 08:35 AM
yet another reason to move up to the $100s

kevstreet
05-27-2005, 08:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You nieve bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

zaphod
05-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Welcome back. It is wonderful when we get such great pokerplayers like you back at the forum. Clearly you guys did not read his post properly, he said he won mucho money in two days so he must be playing like a worldchamp. Use this opportunity and learn from the great Xpuns1her!!

By the way xPuns1her are you in any way related to the one and only Bill Fillmaff?

Voltron87
05-27-2005, 09:38 AM
LOL

I sign in to 2+2 and this is what I see... awesome.

Phoenix= hilarious
Yugo= rapist

flo
05-27-2005, 10:33 AM
If this is a joke post, i don't get it. If it isn't, pls get banned.

flo
05-27-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Go take it up the ass like you usually do from the moderator you duetch bag.

[/ QUOTE ]
What the heck is a duetch bag? Something like this?
http://www.bumphree.com/von%20dutch/Beach%20-tote%20bag%20-speedo%20project%202-12-04%20049.jpg

Smockstack
05-27-2005, 10:38 AM
now that.....is classic!

kyro
05-27-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am consumed with evil

[/ QUOTE ]

Easily the best part of this awesome post.

Newt_Buggs
05-27-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, this was an awesome morning greeting

Phoenix1010
05-27-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, this was an awesome morning greeting

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Especially since I didn't remember posting last night. I tried to warn you guys. I mean come on, he's consumed with evil.

The Yugoslavian
05-27-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL

Phoenix= hilarious
Yugo= rapist

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in training to become an NBA player....I'm pretty sure raping someone (or *at least* beating your significant other) is required now to enter the L.

How funny would it be if Phoenix = xPuns1her? That'd be sweeeeeeeeeet!

Yugoslav

Voltron87
05-27-2005, 01:05 PM
i think beating your SO is good enough as long as youre high on drugs and then you go crash your escalade afterwards.

Phoenix1010
05-27-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL

Phoenix= hilarious
Yugo= rapist

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in training to become an NBA player....I'm pretty sure raping someone (or *at least* beating your significant other) is required now to enter the L.

How funny would it be if Phoenix = xPuns1her? That'd be sweeeeeeeeeet!

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I only wish I was as consumed with evil as xPuns1her is. Then I could destroy the 215's like he does. I did get pretty drunk and pass out last night, maybe he's my Tyler Durden.

pooh74
05-27-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He called you a German Bag...what are you going to do now?

DasLeben
05-27-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He called you a German Bag...what are you going to do now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ich werde nichts sagen, weil das ein bisschen richtig ist. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Degen
05-27-2005, 03:59 PM
*yawn*

Andre

iMsoLucky0
05-27-2005, 04:21 PM
This post pretty well sums up why I love this board.

Blarg
05-27-2005, 06:16 PM
I don't know about you, but from where I come from, them's invading Poland words.