PDA

View Full Version : SNG Player Complaints

elcheapo
05-27-2005, 01:40 AM
1. Calling off huge portions or all of chips with small pairs. Its like more than 5 times a day where I'll have 12-15 bb at level 4 or 5 and make a big raise and the button or sb will instantly put their tournament at risk. If I'm in with a small pair its because I'm first in, I think a reraise will cause a fold or I have less than 5 bb.

2. Same as #1 only now with A9-2, KJ-K9 and I'll add that numerous times I have people call from late position my all in raise for half their chips with these assorted hands. No reraising to isolate but a free pass is given to future players to come over the top their crap hands. These hands are instamucks unless I think the size of the the blinds dictate an isolation play

3. SBGoing all in with assorted 94,26 junk hands versus my blind where I'm getting 3 to 1 on my money. People think that they have some fold equity somehow.

4. Min raise to 400, bb is all in for 840 total. think, think, fold.

5. I make all in calls with assorted 5-8,10-6,9-7 hands if I'm committed and the opposing player always has 10-8,Q-10 and K9. The point of these calls is to have two live cards.

6. Raising out of the blinds with assorted suited crap to build a pot out of position. Don't do this ever yet I see this continually.

The point is that a player who 8 tables like myself and is currently up 5 buyins after 300 tournaments for the last 2 weeks would appreciate that my solemn vow to always be the raiser or reraiser should be upheld and astute folds should be made. Thats the deal, I get to steal blinds until the fish get a big hand.