PDA

View Full Version : computerized cocktail mixer

Rhone
05-26-2005, 08:51 PM
I can't decide if I'm happy this was created or not, but damn, it's pretty ingenious.

Bar Monkey (http://www.barmonkey.net/)

peachy
05-26-2005, 08:52 PM
how does it clean itself from drinks that already went thru that shouldnt mix with other ones?? perosnally i dont think this will work great /images/graemlins/frown.gif wish it would though

manpower
05-26-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how does it clean itself from drinks that already went thru that shouldnt mix with other ones??

[/ QUOTE ] If you look at the pics from the site it seems they use one tube per bottle (1 for vodka, 1 for oj, etc) under the hood.

ethan
05-26-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how does it clean itself from drinks that already went thru that shouldnt mix with other ones?? perosnally i dont think this will work great /images/graemlins/frown.gif wish it would though

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to school with the people that built this (although they were a few years behind me.) I assure you, it works. The ingredients aren't combined until they're in the cup, so there's no cross-contamination.

Ahhh, college. It took about 2 weeks living in the dorm that funded this project to turn me into an alcoholic.