PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Portman or the Force

mmbt0ne
05-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Simple question to get your minds off Jesus guy.

You have the following two options to choose from:
a) Natalie Portman is yours. She is in your bed every night.
b) You have the Force (light side) and a light saber.

Now, let me lay out a few groundrules for this arguement.

First, just because you have the Force, doesn't mean you can do the Jedi mind trick to get Natalie Portman into your bed everynight. For starters, you aren't a Jedi (moran), and secondly, Natalie Portman isn't weak-minded. In fact, for the sake of this scenario, no girl is weak-minded enough that you could use the Force to get her into bed any more than you could use your current charm to get her into bed. Also, it's only the light side of the Force you have, no electricity shooting or midiclorean messing with. This means no robbing banks and whatnot with your newfound abilities, the light side of the Force would preclude you from making such bad decisions.

Now, if you choose Natalie Portman, you get all of the benefits that come with it. She genuinely adores and loves you, and you get bangbangbang all you want. Since you're a couple now, you share the same bank account, so money is no longer an issue for you. Also, you get the same A-list treatment as her anywhere that she would.

Soooo, what is it?

http://hollywood.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/natalieportman4.JPG

-or-

http://www.nebulousdesigns.com/portfolio/3d/lightsaber_kamin_blue_04.jpg

billyjex
05-26-2005, 08:25 PM
i didn't really read any of the arguments because this pick is portman and it's not even close.

fluxrad
05-26-2005, 08:25 PM
The force.

AINEC.

DemonDeac
05-26-2005, 08:26 PM
good question

im choosing natalie cuz shes got a great personality /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thythe
05-26-2005, 08:28 PM
The force and it's not even close. Just think of all the cool bar tricks you could do.

Tron
A, thank you.

jojobinks
http://img287.echo.cx/img287/6024/nathalieportman026my.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

steaknshake925
when i saw the title of the post i thought the force, after seeing the picture i change my answer to portman

tbach24
<---not---even---close---

eric5148
05-26-2005, 08:32 PM
I have a better idea: let's just post pics of her and not bother with the lameass Star Wars hypothetical bullshit.

mmbt0ne
05-26-2005, 08:32 PM
You all understand that in 20 years, having the Force is still gonna be badass right?

fluxrad
05-26-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't really read any of the arguments because this pick is portman and it's not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Natalie Pr0tman is hot and all, right? And that's cool too. "Oh hey, this is the girl I'm currently humping. Natalie, meet my friends. Friends, meet Natalie." Super.

Did I mention if you have the force...

you get to have a light saber.

seriously.

a fucking light saber.

tbach24
05-26-2005, 08:34 PM
http://www.young-nude-celebrities.com/natalie/natalie_portman135.jpg

Envision this, in your bed.

scotty34
05-26-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You all understand that in 20 years, having the Force is still gonna be badass right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Though those pics are incredible, this comment definetly made my decision much clearer.

kurosh
05-26-2005, 08:37 PM
All of you picking Portman must not get laid much, eh? IT'S THE [censored] FORCE AND A LIGHTSABER. The force, easily.

eric5148
05-26-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All of you picking Portman must not get laid much, eh? IT'S THE [censored] FORCE AND A LIGHTSABER. The force, easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

I picked Portman because I don't know or care what the "force" is. I don't watch star wars.

exist
crappy fake pic, tbach.

and i'd choose the force/fuck1ng lightsaber, it is not close.

Dynasty
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll be tired of Natalie Portman in less than two years.

fluxrad
05-26-2005, 08:41 PM
Exactly. I mean, the force and light saber combo makes yoda look badass.

http://starship.python.net/crew/marduk/images/mini/Star%20Wars%20-%20Yoda%20Battling%20Count%20Dooku.jpg

Do you honestly think it wouldn't get you hotter chicks than Natalie Portman?

Ulysses
05-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Who is that chick?

Subfallen
05-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Why do people keep posting obviously photoshopped pics?? Ms. Portman doesn't need some slut's body pinned on to be out-of-this-world hot.

Also, what exactly does the force allow us to do? I haven't seen any of the Stars Wars movies.

kerssens
05-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Easy, the force. Just being able to grab food from the kitchen without getting up is better than Portman.

Hellrazor
05-26-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but get one hollywood babe and think of the other just normal (not famous) extremely hot babes that would be all over you just because you would be cheating on natalie.

That being said. The pick is the force. It's +EV in the long haul.

tbach24
05-26-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
crappy fake pic, tbach.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ain't too smaht. Better now.

tbach24
[ QUOTE ]
Who is that chick?

[/ QUOTE ]

GIS has failed me. I need to get better at looking at pics before I post them.

vulturesrow
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember no matter how hot she is, how great she is, some guy somewhere, is tired of her bs. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Force. I might not be able to mind control a girl by the standards of this poll but I could still do some amazingly impressive things that would impress the heck out of chicks. And Id have a real lightsaber...thats a lot better than the plastic one Im carrying around right now.

scotty34
05-26-2005, 08:55 PM
You can move matter with your mind, which would probably be its number one use. You are also able to sense/feel many things that others cannot. I'm not sure if it's the force, or the jedi training, but jedis also have incredible reflexes and speed.

skoal2k4
05-26-2005, 08:56 PM
I choose The Force and here's my reasoning

1) Women (yes, every single one of them) are pure evil. I'm not talking dark side of the force evil... they are an evil of which we are not allowed to speak of. Portman will end up [censored] you over eventually as her evil is beyond the bounds of the conditions in this poll thing

2) Not even the Force will help with the way Portman looks in 30 years

3) The light saber. This item alone can land you all the puss to last a lifetime.

4) The Force. Pretty much speaks for itself.

Alobar
05-26-2005, 08:56 PM
shouldnt this be a poll?

Natalie

kurosh
05-26-2005, 08:59 PM
Whoever took down that fake pic of Natalie, I don't care if it's fake. It was nice. Put it back up.

Schneids
05-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman

mmbt0ne
05-26-2005, 09:01 PM
I didn't want to be another polltard. I included pictures (sorry NP is photoshopped, I didn't look hard) and tried to make it substantive.

It's a fine line between making a good poll, and being a moron.

Here's another picture to make up for my mistake:
http://i.timeinc.net/instyle/read/images/bt/bt_2jpop_140502.jpg

ZeeJustin
05-26-2005, 09:01 PM
I'd take the force. Save a few lives and get all the poontang you want. Superheroes get maddd poonanie, and don't you forget it.

billyjex
05-26-2005, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Natalie Pr0tman is hot and all, right? And that's cool too. "Oh hey, this is the girl I'm currently humping. Natalie, meet my friends. Friends, meet Natalie." Super.

seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would rather have a hot ass girl who worships me and who is rich and who i get to have hot dirty sex with everyday. yeah, the force would be neat and all, but wtf do i really need a lightsaber for? i'd probably get arrested for using a deadly weapon.

tbach24
05-26-2005, 09:02 PM
All the pics you could ever want... (http://images.google.com/images?q=natalie+portman&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images)

tbach24
05-26-2005, 09:03 PM
http://i.timeinc.net/instyle/read/images/bt/bt_2jpop_140502.jpg

Beautiful.

scotty34
05-26-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would rather have a hot ass girl who worships me and who is rich and who i get to have hot dirty sex with everyday. yeah, the force would be neat and all, but wtf do i really need a lightsaber for? i'd probably get arrested for using a deadly weapon.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would they arrest you if you had the Force and a lightsaber? Just go do your own Jedi training for a while, and you should be able to pwn anyone. Lightsabers can deflect laser beams and cut through solid steel for christ's sake. Primitive bullets would be no match for the Force either.

Alobar
05-26-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, you could never use it anyway. Now if we changed the scenerio to where they let me use that [censored] to fight crime and cut people up, then i might change my vote. Otherwise all id use the force for is to get hot poon and lots of money, both are accomplished with Ms.Portman

Eurotrash
05-26-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm going to have to opt for the Force and the lightsabre in this one.

with both, you're pretty much unstoppable. and yes, passing up on Natalie Portman would hurt, but I think with my Force skillz I could probably coax a really sultry bad bitch like Angelina Jolie into my bed. I'd take Angelina over Natalie /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

edit: well damn, maybe I should have read all of that crappy fine print. I guess my scenario wouldn't play out so well given your guidelines

scotty34
05-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Yea, but when you are 50 and Ms. Portman is old and wrinkled, I bet you will be wishing you picked the other option.

mmbt0ne
05-26-2005, 09:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
I'm going to have to opt for the Force and the lightsabre in this one.

with both, you're pretty much unstoppable. and yes, passing up on Natalie Portman would hurt, but I think with my Force skillz I could probably coax a really sultry bad bitch like Angelina Jolie into my bed. I'd take Angelina over Natalie /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

edit: well damn, maybe I should have read all of that crappy fine print. I guess my scenario wouldn't play out so well given your guidelines

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, if your lightsaber skills impress her enough that she wants to bang you, that's fine. But there's no hand-waving "You want to have sex with me" action allowed.

Chairman Wood
05-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Is that picture of her naked on the towel real? What magazine or publication was that in? I would take the force. Although she is incredibly hot pulling chicks like her isn't too hard if you have force powers

scotty34
05-26-2005, 09:19 PM
Being that Natalie already has a decent knowledge, and probably some interest in Star Wars, if you could show her your lightsaber and skills with the Force, you might just be able to pick her up anyway.

mmbt0ne
05-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Or you might just be really creepy.

Alobar
05-26-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yea, but when you are 50 and Ms. Portman is old and wrinkled, I bet you will be wishing you picked the other option.

[/ QUOTE ]

who says im still gunna be sticking it in natalie when shes 50? By then I will have divorced her, gotten half of all her worth in the divorce, and moved on to some slutty 20 year old /images/graemlins/smile.gif Not like I could be doing any force type stuff when im 50 anyway, id prolly break a hip

SCfuji
05-26-2005, 09:25 PM
the force

there are women equally hot as natalie portman and i could get with them for sure. plus a lightsaber would be badass. i could live my life just turning it off and on.

PokerFink
05-26-2005, 09:27 PM
FACT: girls like guys who are badass.

FACT: having a lightsaber and the force is probably the most badass thing possible.

FACT: having a lightsaber and the force would get you laid an infinite number of times by hot chicks.

FACT: the force would be very useful. I need a beer. Let me open the fridge with my mind and get a beer while I'm sitting on my ass watching the game. Incredible.

FACT: no one could ever mess with you. I mean... you have a lightsaber.

How is this close?

tbach24
05-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Good points but...

http://www.natalieportman.com/picstemp/Natalie%20Portman%2067.jpg

Perfect.

bholdr
05-26-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman Portman

[/ QUOTE ]

f**k the force. (especially if you can't use it for evil. i mean, if you're not allowed to use the forse to get laid, then what good is it, in the grand scheme of things. and screw this 'but how will she look when she's 50?' BS, i'd take one noght with natilie over a lifetime of using the force. why? "i've got the force, motherfker!", "yeah? well i did natilie portman!" that is all.)

all IMHO, of course, diffrent strokes for different folks, etc...

PokerFink
05-26-2005, 09:41 PM
I really don't understand the hype.

Sure she is beautiful and all, but there are a number of hollywood girls I would rate above her.

lastchance
05-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Natalie Portman (who's hot), or the sheer pimpness that is the force. Considering I'm less than 20, Portman's going to be ugly sometime, Hero takes the sheer pimpness that is the Force.

With the force, there is lightsabers.
With the force, there is stun.
With the force, there is telekinesis.
With the force, you are pimp!

The force is just too cool not to take.

tbach24
05-26-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Sure she is beautiful and all, but there are a number of hollywood girls I would rate above her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've agreed with you 3 days ago. I saw the first 2 Star Wars and she is just beautiful.

RunDownHouse
Are you people nuts?

1) She's a bad actress. I mean, bad. In terms of making me cringe, she managed to outshine what's-his-face-Anakin in every single scene they were in together, and that's saying something. I have enough trouble respecting women as it is; being involved with her would quickly move me to patronizing comments like, "How was playing dress-up today?"

2) She's not that amazing now, and its not like she'll age like a fine wine. There are literally thousands upon thousands of better looking women out there, and millions that are her equal.

3) Being a badass at the force would be... badass... in all kinds of ways, not only those best suited for violence. Its intuition bumped up to near-psychic ability, reflexes better than anything on earth, etc. Hell, you could quit your job and make a living destroying people in those martial arts competitions I see sometimes on ESPN2. How cool is that?

All that being said, I pick Portman. I saw someone say something about divorcing her in 5 years and taking half of her money. What can I say? I'm a whore. If there's a definite prenup, so I only enjoy the advantages of her wealth when they are bundled with the rest, then its an easy win for the Force.

skoal2k4
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/275642.jpg

Checkmate

RunDownHouse
05-26-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would've agreed with you 3 days ago. I saw the first 2 Star Wars and she is just beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

See Episode 3. She looks awful.

See Closer. She looks incredible.

PokerFink
05-26-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go watch Sin City and you will re-change your mind to Alba.

P.S. very, very nice hand skoal.

kurosh
05-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Wtf?

tbach24
05-26-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go watch Sin City and you will re-change your mind to Alba.

P.S. very, very nice hand skoal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen Sin City twice (my favorite movie). Alba is gorgeous, but I really just prefer Portman. There is something special about her.

scotty34
05-26-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or you might just be really creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... that brings up and interesting question. Would you do a girl who could use the Force?

Alobar
05-26-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would you do a girl who could use the Force?

[/ QUOTE ]

are kidding???? Youd be complete moron to pass that up, talk about the best sex ever.

fluxrad
05-26-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

FACT: the force would be very useful. I need a beer. Let me open the fridge with my mind and get a beer while I'm sitting on my ass watching the game. Incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's telekenesis Kyle!

So just to reiterate:

1. Mind control over weak minded people.
2. The ability to be uber-athletic.
3. Telekenesis.
4. Minor telepathy.
5. A fscking LIGHT SABER!

vs.

1. A mildly hot woman with some money.

The choice is even in debate why...?

scotty34
05-26-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are kidding???? Youd be complete moron to pass that up, talk about the best sex ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally am somewhat opposed to having sex with girls that are able to beat me up. Admittedly this is a little bit different because her abilities stem from her mind power, not muscle power. I don't know if the root of my discomfort is being outmatched, or I just don't like butches.

fluxrad
05-26-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally am somewhat opposed to having sex with girls that are able to beat me up. Admittedly this is a little bit different because her abilities stem from her mind power, not muscle power. I don't know if the root of my discomfort is being outmatched, or I just don't like butches.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl: (waves hand) You don't want to do it with me.
You: I don't want to do it with you.
Girl: (waves hand) You want to cuddle.
You: I want to cuddle.

scotty34
05-26-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God No!

lastchance
05-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Best Post EVAR.

(well, not really, but it kicks ass, like the FORCE does)

tbach24
05-26-2005, 10:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg, sf funny. i laughed so hard, so long.

Subfallen
05-26-2005, 10:39 PM
Portman always has been, and always will be, my desktop wallpaper, but given what I've deduced about the Force from this thread...it's not even close.

The Force, motherfcuker. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

M2d
05-26-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Or two minutes for most ootiots, I'm guessing

Barrett's Last Privateer
05-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Is she pregnant?

A few months with no sex and the risk of some damage down below during the birth could be enough to tip the balance to the force I reckon.

ClaytonN
05-26-2005, 11:46 PM
You people are retarded. You all forget that the force can control the minds of the weak.

"Excuse me miss, may I buy you a drink?"

"I wouldn't be around you if you were the last guy on earth!"

*waves hands "Actually, I think you want to come to my place right now and get to business with that Russian model over there"

"I want to come to your place and get to business with that russian model over there"

And you would rather have Natalie Portman than this amazing gift!?

You guys disappoint me...

johnnycakes
05-26-2005, 11:48 PM
The force.

Natalie Portman is hideous.

edit: and she's a bad actress, which could play some part of my disdain for her.

SippinSoma
05-26-2005, 11:59 PM
Natalie.

bugstud
05-27-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You people are retarded. You all forget that the force can control the minds of the weak.

"Excuse me miss, may I buy you a drink?"

"I wouldn't be around you if you were the last guy on earth!"

*waves hands "Actually, I think you want to come to my place right now and get to business with that Russian model over there"

"I want to come to your place and get to business with that russian model over there"

And you would rather have Natalie Portman than this amazing gift!?

You guys disappoint me...

First, just because you have the Force, doesn't mean you can do the Jedi mind trick to get Natalie Portman into your bed everynight. For starters, you aren't a Jedi (moran), and secondly, Natalie Portman isn't weak-minded. In fact, for the sake of this scenario, no girl is weak-minded enough that you could use the Force to get her into bed any more than you could use your current charm to get her into bed. Also, it's only the light side of the Force you have, no electricity shooting or midiclorean messing with. This means no robbing banks and whatnot with your newfound abilities, the light side of the Force would preclude you from making such bad decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

you read goot

ClaytonN
05-27-2005, 12:05 AM
Crap!

ononimo
05-27-2005, 12:10 AM
As much as I adore Ms. Portman, I'm choosing the Force ... I'll satisfy my Natalie cravings by using the Force to impress Keira Knightley instead.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/keira_knightley_35.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/keiraknightley_empire_200408ab.jpg

Edge34
05-27-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I didn't read any farther than this response....anybody who says they want the force is either married or gay...

ononimo
05-27-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I didn't read any farther than this response....anybody who says they want the force is either married or gay...

[/ QUOTE ]

OR is single and straight but gets laid often enough (sometimes even by girls as hot, if not hotter, than natalie) to know that there is no substitute for the Force. and that's coming from a non-Star Wars fan.

Edge34
05-27-2005, 12:40 AM
hmm...personally, I get laid plenty, and here was the real key part of the OP...

You can't use your little Jedi mind-tricks to convince chicks like Natalie et. al. to go ahead and give it up for ya. I'll bang Natalie and get my ass up to get my own beer during the game, thank you. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

ononimo
05-27-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can't use your little Jedi mind-tricks to convince chicks like Natalie et. al. to go ahead and give it up for ya. I'll bang Natalie and get my ass up to get my own beer during the game, thank you. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not about using Jedi mind-tricks on girls to trick them ... it's about how PIMP being a Jedi would be on an absolute basis.

women already jock guys for dumb [censored] like how much money they make, what kind of cars they drive, etc. do you really think having Jedi powers and all the ownage that goes with them would go unnoticed by the female population??? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i've now disgusted myself by having a semi-serious Star Wars discussion. i apologize to one and all.

SmileyEH
05-27-2005, 01:13 AM
The force by a mile. There are tons of beautiful women in the world. Salivating over celebreties is weak.

-SmileyEH

The Stranger
05-27-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FACT: having a lightsaber and the force is probably the most badass thing possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

They let nine year olds post here?

nothumb
05-27-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Easy, the force. Just being able to grab food from the kitchen without getting up is better than Portman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice

NT

Alobar
05-27-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's about how PIMP being a Jedi would be on an absolute basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not very. what exactly are you going to do with these powers in todays modern civilized society? You cant kick anyones ass, you dont ever get to use your lightsaber unless its for stupid things like opening large boxes. Your mind powers wont accomplish anymore than what you can get done with Natalies money. So really the only cool thing is floating yourself beers and doing backflips to show off. Id rather show off by having me and natalies sex tape get "leaked" to the internet.

Talk2BigSteve
05-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Yeah, I will have to go with the Force on this one too.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skip Brutale
05-27-2005, 03:02 AM
I figured I'd rather have the force, but basically everything cool about it has been taken away. Id rather bang Natalie Portman than swing a lightsaber around.

drexah
05-27-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/275642.jpg

Checkmate

[/ QUOTE ]

demi moore, anyone?

except much smarter, less sexual, and more "innocent and cute". the shaved head really reminds me of Demi, though. anyways, i'm not sure, being a jedi would be cool as all [censored], but banging natalie portman whenever would be so nice. although, if she was in my bed 24/7 willing to bang, i'd probably get pretty sick of her after like 2 months and wish i had chosen to be a jedi. on this one actually, i think i'm going to have to choose to be a Jedi. i already get a lot of girls, some of which are almost if not just as hot as natalie portman. i wouldn't really want to read people's minds though, but otherwise the force would be tight.

mmbt0ne
05-27-2005, 03:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. I was gonna put a little caveat in for you, but then I remembered that people needing to point you out in a thread like this is pretty lame. I figured you'd get over it if I didn't throw in a "HEY BIG STEVE IS GAY SO HERE'S SOMETHING FOR HIM TOO LOL!"

scotty34
05-27-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i wouldn't really want to read people's minds though, but otherwise the force would be tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you realize how good of a poker player you could be?

HesseJam
05-27-2005, 04:56 AM
Two options:

Option1: Real life Mrs. Portman is your tool. You lay her (pooper?!), everybobody knows you lay her (pooper?!). What would be the likely spill over effect on other chicks?

Option2: You get the "Force" and a "Light Sabre". Vizualize that image: You, claiming being with the "Force" and swinging the "Light Sabre". How many (and if any, what kind of) chicks are going to get?

Alobar
05-27-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i wouldn't really want to read people's minds though, but otherwise the force would be tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you realize how good of a poker player you could be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares?? I'd be RICH BEEEOYTCH!!!

chaas4747
05-27-2005, 11:40 AM
The force. Portman is hot, but there are hotter. If I had a LS and the force I could take my pick.

Chobohoya
05-27-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The force. Portman is hot, but there are hotter. If I had a LS and the force I could take my pick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. I don't see how this is even close. No matter how hot you think Portman is, if you had force powers you could get 5 chicks hotter than she is in no time flat.

IndieMatty
05-27-2005, 12:23 PM
I hate Star Wars. But I'd take Natalie Portman.

MMBTONE's gonna have a flamey thread soon. That'll teach em to leave you off the "elite list". w0000t!

ApolloQuiet
05-27-2005, 12:33 PM
If so....then bring on the Force. Otherwise, give me Portman.

I'm sure there is some fitting lightsaber remark here, but I'll leave that to someone wittier.

Skip Brutale
05-27-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously. I don't see how this is even close. No matter how hot you think Portman is, if you had force powers you could get 5 chicks hotter than she is in no time flat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you did not read the rules. You may not use the force powers to aquire chicks.

nokona13
05-27-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this pick is portman and it's not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

JinX11
05-27-2005, 05:47 PM
The Force - with the Force, Portman is riding my jock just like all the other hos.

Are you people choosing Portman nuts????

It's the fscking FORCE! And a light sabre!! C'mon!!

Matt Flynn
05-27-2005, 06:01 PM
oh yeah give all the ootiots the force and a lightsaber.

every last one of you idiots would cut at least one limb off playing with your lightsaber. then when you passed out from cutting off whatever you cut off, some other guy would steal your lightsaber. three minutes later the thief'll cut something of his own off. repeat. the whole forum would be nothing but double amputees. and don't think that half of you wouldn't take another crack at playing with the lightsaber in your freaking wheelchairs.

Natalie Portman. The safe choice.

New001
05-27-2005, 06:16 PM
But then you get cool robotic limbs. Chicks dig robotic limbs.

Ringo_Mojo
05-27-2005, 09:55 PM
I'd have to go with the force/lightsaber.

I been dreaming about my very own lightsaber since i was 4 years old.

I've only been dreaming about hot chicks since i was like 12.

EliteNinja
05-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Da Force.

I'm sure there are tons of hotter chix that you could use the Jedi mindtrick on.

If not, you could use the Force to Force yourself upon...

Evil thoughts aside, the Force would be ownage. But with great power comes great responsibility. You'd have to fight evil all day and rescue ppl from burning buildings and stuff.

or... you could go Darkside.

gumpzilla
05-28-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

every last one of you idiots would cut at least one limb off playing with your lightsaber. then when you passed out from cutting off whatever you cut off, some other guy would steal your lightsaber. three minutes later the thief'll cut something of his own off. repeat. the whole forum would be nothing but double amputees.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the plus side, this might assist with the current quest to "clean up OOT." Wait, no; they'd still be able to type with the force. [censored].

Chobohoya
05-28-2005, 02:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you did not read the rules. You may not use the force powers to aquire chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not what I meant. I meant something like:

Step one: force powers
Step two:
Step three: profit

And obviously step four is chicks who dig money.

3rdEye
05-28-2005, 02:36 AM
Having the Force would enable you to make enough money to bang virtually any girl you want; therefore, I choose the Force.

THATWACOKID
05-28-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Big Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

wow .. that's suprising

SippinSoma
05-28-2005, 03:35 AM
i am drunk az fuk and have to say.

if you pick the force over natalie, you're a true blue idiot. PZ.

PS: STFU I WIN.

Alejandro
06-02-2005, 01:51 AM
can i use her money to build my own deathstar?