PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Queens

mscags
05-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Hows my line?

7 Card Stud High-Low ($5/$10), Ante $0.50 (hand converter (http://www.geocities.com/greenage22/7StudConverter.hta.txt))

3rd Street - (0.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/club.gif___raises___raises
Seat 2: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds
Hero: Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets___raises___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 4/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Seat 7: xx xx T/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___folds

4th Street - (8.60 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets
Hero: Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls

5th Street - (5.30 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___calls
Hero: Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets

6th Street - (7.30 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks___calls
Hero: Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets

River - (9.30 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif xx___checks___calls
Hero: Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets

Total pot: (11.30 BB)

bigredlemon
05-26-2005, 06:55 PM
I like raising 4th and betting out 5th so as to create a strong impression that not only did I have the low, but now I also had 4flush and a straight and were now freerolling on him.

As for third... I'd put him on a pair looking to isolate and crap over me if I miss my low. I'd call the raise and keep the pot small so it'll be real easy for him to fold if I make an apparent low with some high draw.

Andy B
05-27-2005, 08:29 PM
You bring it in for a full bet, and the other guy raises with a Nine in the door. What do you put him on? Unless this guy is an idiot, it is highly likely that you are behind. I would only call the raise on third. I would also take the free cards when offered on the later streets. If your board were more coordinated, you might get him to fold a big pair in the hole, but with your skip straight showing, he's not going anywhere. I think the value bet on the river is OK, though.

Bartholow
05-28-2005, 10:53 AM
You don't think the other guy could just read the bring-in bet as a decent low, and be willing to be aggro with a pair of nines headsup?