PDA

View Full Version : my final thoughts on busters plan.

cnfuzzd
05-26-2005, 04:32 PM
First i would like to say that i support busters plan. I thought it was a great idea. I was hoping it meant that i could read more than two oot threads a day. Oh well. apparently it didnt work. Im devestated.

Second, i think some valid criticisms were made about the plan, mostly about its effectiveness in reaching the intended goal. Alobar, and a few others, pointed out some flaws in this plan. Thank you for attempting to engage in rational argument about a proposed idea. You guys are super cool

Finally. To everyone who made a post comparing buster to hitler, or worse yet carrot top, you people have ABSOLUTELY ZERO reading comprehension. Not only that, but your attempt at creating a link between elitist facism in political systems that resulted in the oppression and state sanctioned murder of millions of people to a plan to create a group of OOT members who choose to ignore certain posters as a collective is perhaps ONE OF THE MOST ASININE ARGUMENTS I HAVE EVER HEARD. Posting pictures of movie teaser posters, linking to artwork from Dr Suess, or comparing a group of intelligent like minded-people to some Orwellian 1984-like nightmare is possible THE MOST TENUOUS FORM OF THOUGHT. EVER. I dont even understand really how most of you can feel youve made an argument AGAINST this proposal, since with your TOTALLY UNHUMOROUS one liners and COMPLETELY NONSENSICAL comparisions, you have further drove home the point at the UTTER BLACK HOLE OF INTELLIGENCE that is this forum. I congradulate you on making Busters point in the best way possible, and hope you have a nice day CONTAMINATING THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN WITH YOUR VILE STUPIDITY.

carry on

peace

john nickle

Uglyowl
05-26-2005, 04:35 PM
Are you too good to post in the thread that is going on already? You really needed a new thread to say this?

cnfuzzd
05-26-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you too good to post in the thread that is going on already? You really needed a new thread to say this?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes and yes.

peace

john nickle

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 04:47 PM
I'm disappointed by this post from you.

Personally I don't care one way or the other whether this plan gets done or not. people can ignore who they want individually or as a group. I'll read and respond to people's posts as i see fit and i don't really much care if a few people have me on iggy.

i agree with you in that, the hitler stuff made no sense to me. the carrot top thing was kinda funny. it took a lighthearted shot at buster. so what? that gets done in oot. the dr. seuss sneeches thing was actually a very good analogy if you know the story.

I'm just not sure why you seem so worked up over that thread, JN?

texaspimp
05-26-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First i would like to say that i support busters plan. I thought it was a great idea. I was hoping it meant that i could read more than two oot threads a day. Oh well. apparently it didnt work. Im devestated .

Second, i think some valid criticisms were made about the plan, mostly about its effectiveness in reaching the intended goal. Alobar, and a few others, pointed out some flaws in this plan. Thank you for attempting to engage in rational argument about a proposed idea. You guys are super cool

Finally. To everyone who made a post comparing buster to hitler, or worse yet carrot top, you people have ABSOLUTELY ZERO reading comprehension. Not only that, but your attempt at creating a link between elitist facism in political systems that resulted in the oppression and state sanctioned murder of millions of people to a plan to create a group of OOT members who choose to ignore certain posters as a collective is perhaps ONE OF THE MOST ASININE ARGUMENTS I HAVE EVER HEARD. Posting pictures of movie teaser posters, linking to artwork from Dr Suess, or comparing a group of intelligent like minded-people to some Orwellian 1984-like nightmare is possible THE MOST TENUOUS FORM OF THOUGHT. EVER. I dont even understand really how most of you can feel youve made an argument AGAINST this proposal, since with your TOTALLY UNHUMOROUS one liners and COMPLETELY NONSENSICAL comparisions, you have further drove home the point at the UTTER BLACK HOLE OF INTELLIGENCE that is this forum. I congradulate you on making Busters point in the best way possible, and hope you have a nice day CONTAMINATING THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN WITH YOUR VILE STUPIDITY.

carry on

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, as you are descending the steps in your ivory tower to mount your white horse, please be careful.

FUN = NOT ALLOWED IN OOT UNDER NEW REGIME

BOO

eric5148
05-26-2005, 04:49 PM
If there is a god in heaven he will let this whole topic die a quick and painless death.

pokerjo22
05-26-2005, 04:52 PM
You know, as the number of days you've been sober increase, so too do your average number of syllables per word. Wierd.

2+2 wannabe
05-26-2005, 04:53 PM
this thread is hitleriffic

SpearsBritney
05-26-2005, 04:54 PM
How much longer are you gonna type that rediculous signature?

Peace

SpearsBritney

poker-penguin
05-26-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this could / should replace "Stick it in her pooper"

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much longer are you gonna type that rediculous signature?

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh.

cheers,

JB

2+2 wannabe
05-26-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this could / should replace "Stick it in her pooper"

[/ QUOTE ]

damn straight

Stuey
05-26-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i agree with you in that, the hitler stuff made no sense to me. the carrot top thing was kinda funny. it took a lighthearted shot at buster. so what? that gets done in oot.

[/ QUOTE ]

That gets done in oot.
Peachy can call Busters GF a tramp. Even though she is clearly just enjoying life.
Cnfuzzd can put out a rant to beat down the inarticulate majority of which I belong. Easier to get along with us stupid people when you are buzzed hey?
Dead can post as often as he likes.
Jake can repeat the same joke over and over even if he didn't think it up and no one thinks it's funny. That is probably why he thinks it's funny I know I do.
And the old guard can think the new bloods are stupid for doing the same things they got bored of doing years ago.
That gets done in oot.

chaas4747
05-26-2005, 05:15 PM
I really like this post. Thanks!

mackthefork
05-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Oh and heres me thinking they were just insinuating that you all had an over inflated sense of your own importance.

[ QUOTE ]
I congradulate you on making Busters point in the best way possible,

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh.

Mack

cnfuzzd
05-26-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know, as the number of days you've been sober increase, so too do your average number of syllables per word. Wierd.

[/ QUOTE ]

see, im much more than just a pretty face and an impressive ability to drink...

peace

john nickle