PDA

View Full Version : How to fix OOT

KungFuSandwich
05-26-2005, 02:17 PM
Each week there is a thread where Users submit names for the banned list and the super awsome cool poster list. Each name that is subbmitted and seconded (by another poster quoting the original post) will be entered in the running.

Once the list of names are compiled they will be put into a poll where the top 32.3% (http://leeroykombat.ytmnd.com/) (Repeating of coarse) will make the list for either shunned, or super awsome cool poster.

Initially these polls will take place on a weekly basis, but as we refine the system, hopefully we can increase the poll output to daily, and even hourly. This will allow the lists to reflect the ever shifting views of the public

The ultimate dream, would be to have OOT so cleaned up that there was actually no content other than these polls. This would allow us to immediatly recognize anyone who tried to post something other than one of the sanctioned polls as a n00b, and instantaniously start a polling process to get them ignored.

I think this is the best meathod because after all we live in a democracy. (except for those foreigners who post here, but if they dont like america they can get out.)

So in the spirit of Democracy (http://www.funfreepages.com/flash/america_fuck_yeah.php) , tell me what you think.

Shajen
05-26-2005, 02:19 PM
I think Jake is gonna have a sore ass by the end of this poll.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but i didn't even feel you, tiny. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chairman Wood
05-26-2005, 02:23 PM
What does all this remind me of? Yes that's it, my elementary school playground.

DireWolf
05-26-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What does all this remind me of? Yes that's it, my elementary school playground.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or 1984.

KungFuSandwich
05-26-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not getting invited to my birthday party

M2d
05-26-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or 1984.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok, my 8th grade lunch hour

KungFuSandwich
05-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Another alternative would be to put up a post that was obviously sarcastic, and ban those who took it seriously.

DireWolf
05-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Or realize that we knew your post was sarcastic and we were obviously talking about the other post and the whole idea.

KungFuSandwich
05-26-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or realize that we knew your post was sarcastic and we were obviously talking about the other post and the whole idea.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, Im an ass

Chairman Wood
05-26-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Another alternative would be to put up a post that was obviously sarcastic, and ban those who took it seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]
I need to spend a lot less time here anyway

Shajen
05-26-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, but i didn't even feel you, tiny. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/blush.gif My wife says it's the biggest she's ever had!

Wait, damnit, I married a virgin!

poker-penguin
05-26-2005, 05:12 PM
Was that in 1984?