PDA

View Full Version : If you have me on ignore, please post here...I'm curious.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 01:45 PM
I really just want to know so I don't have to bother posting replies to you that you won't read.

Yeti
05-26-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really just want to know so I don't have to bother posting replies to you that you won't read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I've got you on ignore. Pooper.

mmbt0ne
05-26-2005, 01:49 PM
If you had him on ignore, you wouldn't be able to see the body of his post. I don't believe you.

I am not ignoring you jake.

Uston
05-26-2005, 01:52 PM
I wish I could put your new avatar on ignore.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif I was going to post in the RL pics thread, but figured it didn't need a bump.

poker-penguin
05-26-2005, 01:54 PM
The first rule of ignore club is you do not post about ignore club.

Or is it that you do post about ignore club so everyone knows how cool you are. I forget. That's why I'm not in ignore club. That and I'm not 12 years old.

Voltron87
05-26-2005, 02:00 PM
I dunno jake, busterstacks says youre not very cool. I can't decide for myself, i'm pretty confused. What am I going to do???

bosoxfan
05-26-2005, 02:04 PM
If I ignored you I'd miss the trip reports to the bar and we couldn't have that.

swolfe
05-26-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right click->Adblock Image

you do have Firefox and Adblock, right?

EDIT: despite being in this thread, my post should not be construed to imply that i have jake on my ignore list.

Pocket Trips
05-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Jake I do not have you on ignore, in fact you are one of my favorite posters in OOT but desite this I will ignore your ass in a second if the cool kids decide to ignore you.

After all is said and done I am a slave to popular opinion because i am too feeble minded to make up my own mind about others, and besides who will I sit with in the cafeteria if i am seen responding to posts by someone as uncool as you /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Stuey
05-26-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jake I do not have you on ignore, in fact you are one of my favorite posters in OOT but desite this I will ignore your ass in a second if the cool kids decide to ignore you.

After all is said and done I am a slave to popular opinion because i am too feeble minded to make up my own mind about others, and besides who will I sit with in the cafeteria if i am seen responding to posts by someone as uncool as you

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake I do not have you on ignore either.

Nice post Pocket Trips. In fact it has made this clear for me. And you know what I'm going to do something about it.

I'm going to get on the list!
The ignore list!

I'm going over to the cool kids thread and tell them all to stick it in her pooper.

Laters

btw don't take this as a sign I want in your group either it's more of a rage against the machine [censored] you I won't do what you tell me type thing. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pokerjo22
05-26-2005, 03:18 PM
*** You have this user ignored *** and 'Stick it in her pooper' take up about the same space on my screen, so I've not bothered.

Eurotrash
05-26-2005, 03:26 PM
I think this was a carefully-crafted trap into which you lured the people who DON'T have you ignored to tell you how great of a poster you are /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

consider me a sucker! I don't have you ignored, Jake, and I think you're a really good poster, but knock off the pooper jokes /images/graemlins/grin.gif

vulturesrow
05-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Like others in this thread, I will continue to read and like your posts until the cool kids tell me you are on the ignore list. Then I will have to put you on the ignore list....or maybe put them on the ignore list. Maybe Ill just tell them to stick it in their collective poopers.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this was a carefully-crafted trap into which you lured the people who DON'T have you ignored to tell you how great of a poster you are /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to have worked that way, unfortunately. I really would like to know who has me on ignore just as a time saving measure. There are a number of people that I've never had an argument with, but one day i respond to a number of their posts and get no answer back so I finally assume they've got me iggied.

chaas4747
05-26-2005, 03:41 PM
I would respond, but I am ignoring you right now.

benfranklin
05-26-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't put you on my ignore list, but I did put you on double secret probation. So watch yourself.

P.S. Anyone who doesn't comprehend that using "OOT" and words like "improve", "clean up", or "elite" in the same sentence is a cosmic oxymoron that shatters the space-time continuum is also on double secret probation.

emil3000
05-26-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are ignoring this user.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats. This post made you the first on the list.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are ignoring this user.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats. This post made you the first on the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ddubois
05-26-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you had him on ignore, you wouldn't be able to see the body of his post. I don't believe you.

I am not ignoring you jake.

[/ QUOTE ]
On the contrary, if my memory serves me right, when you choose to quote/reply a post from an ignored user, it will fill in the ubbcode with their actual post text. Dumb but true.

SpearsBritney
05-26-2005, 04:25 PM
You're on my cool list jake. But i'm just a no-talent troll who you probably dislike anyway.

poker-penguin
05-26-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I didn't put you on my ignore list, but I did put you on double secret probation. So watch yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really needed ominious music there.

PS - not ignoring anyone, and never will, don't even know how.

B00T
05-26-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You have this user ignored *** and 'Stick it in her pooper' take up about the same space on my screen, so I've not bothered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good logic there.

I like Jake on the boards though. Some of his responses are extremely tired, but he keeps the OOT theme of flavor of the week goin.