PDA

View Full Version : Bar Trip Report...

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I've been going back to my old bar (a German Biergarten) again lately. They've had a lot of turnover there, and unfortunately have replaced a couple of barmaids with new male bartenders. However, after I voiced my complaints, they have submitted to my desires and hired a cute little 21 year-old blond. I have now seen her working twice. Yesterday was the second time.

Anyway she's pretty hot...incredible body and she wears tiny little tight shorts. Yesterday her twin sister, who apparently also works in the area, came in to see her. They're not identical. the sister has dark straight hair vs. blond curly. Otherwise, they're pretty close.

After ogling them for an hour, during which time I downed three Warsteiner Darks, I had wonderful dreams last night involving the two of them in lederhausen with German polka music playing.

They've also hired a hispanic guy (I'm not sure what nationality) that no one can understand, including the other hispanics there. Plus he's very fat. He actually sounds kind of like Benicio Del Toro in The Usual Suspects. Very strange accent. Plus he mumbles a lot. Watching him try to communicate with the German proprietor is quite entertaining.

texaspimp
05-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Why do people not like you Jake?

That was an interesting post. I'm intrigued by the twins aspect. However, Horatio Sans as a bartender is almost as interesting.

War Jake, I'm out!

2planka
05-26-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Warsteiner Darks

[/ QUOTE ]

Good beer.

tbach24
05-26-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why do people not like you Jake?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause they're nits

samjjones
05-26-2005, 12:26 PM
Employee turnover in your bar of choice is one of life's little tragedies.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Warsteiner Darks

[/ QUOTE ]

Good beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Not many places around with it on draft...especially half price during happy hour.

bosoxfan
05-26-2005, 12:30 PM
What happened to the new bar? The last post I remember about it were the strange goings on.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What happened to the new bar? The last post I remember about it were the strange goings on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I've been in a few times. But a number of the hot barmaids have left there as well. The unsolved mysteries have not been solved.

I went in the other night. And these two girls sat next to me at the bar. They were both probably in their early 20s and extremely hot. They were pretty nice and we talked quite a bit, but they were waiting for a friend of theirs to show up. When she did, they moved to a table. I told them, "Don't go there's no telling who i'll get stuck next to."

They kind of laughed and went to their table. About thirty seconds later these two middle-aged hippos sat next to me. I turned around to give the girls a dirty look at their table and they were laughing their asses off at me.

Anyway, they had another drink and got up to leave. On their way out one of them came over to me and apologized. I asked her if she comes there often since she works in the area. She said no, but she would now. I said, yea it's a fun place. She said yea and besides I hang out there. She winked and blew me a kiss, and left.

I've decided at this point in my life i kinda don't mind hot young girls teasing me, even if they're just making fun.

2planka
05-26-2005, 12:59 PM
what's with the new avatar? I liked ninjakitty.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what's with the new avatar? I liked ninjakitty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided to put up a pic of myself.

swede123
05-26-2005, 01:03 PM
The speedo goes well with the hair, man. I especially like the choice of color.

Swede

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The speedo goes well with the hair, man. I especially like the choice of color. Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

the wife picked it out. gotta keep her happy.