PDA

View Full Version : Why I Am Not A Christian

2planka
05-26-2005, 09:09 AM
I'm sick of these simple minded dolts posting Jesus crap here. I therefore provide a Link (http://www.users.drew.edu/~jlenz/whynot.html) to my man Bertrand Russell's witty and lucid argument for these people to STFU.

jason_t
05-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Also, this (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0671203231/qid=1117113227/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/103-2600488-3681444?v=glance&s=books&n=507846).

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 09:18 AM
These guys are coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden. Is this some kind of bot program that posts this crap to forums?

2planka
05-26-2005, 09:27 AM
I believe all of the forums are spammed with this crud. Perhaps the best play moving forward is just to ignore it. Either that or to stick it in their....

GuyOnTilt
05-26-2005, 09:36 AM
I am a Christian and I absolutely can't stand people who do [censored] like this spamming [censored]. I don't blame people for being put off by it at all. Some people just don't get it.

GoT

davelin
05-26-2005, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am a Christian and I absolutely can't stand people who do [censored] like this spamming [censored]. I don't blame people for being put off by it at all. Some people just don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin
05-26-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

It would be like throwing bibles at people in the street.

Freakin

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 10:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It would be like throwing bibles at people in the street. Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually sounds pretty entertaining.

jedi
05-26-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk2BigSteve
05-26-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be like throwing bibles at people in the street. Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

This actually sounds pretty entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I can see it now the Trinity Broadcast Float at Mardi Gras with the Gideons and that bitch with the lavender hair and Tammy Faye make-up...Jane Crouch(God I thought I had blocked that name out from my Pentacostal days) throwing New Testaments and Rosaries at drunks on Bourbon Street.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

tek
05-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Me too, especially since he JC is a fictional character.

Mars357
05-27-2005, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shajen
05-27-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Me too, especially since he JC is a fictional character.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong dude.

(I'm really hoping this was just you trying to get a rise out of people. If so, you win.)

tek
05-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Fictional or not, I think worshipping another human is bogus.

Zygote
05-27-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't missionary work meant to be respected and practiced by christians? (If i'm wrong, please correct me) Why do you call yourself a christian and then claim you disaprove of christian practices.

jakethebake
05-27-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't missionary work meant to be respected and practiced by christians? (If i'm wrong, please correct me) Why do you call yourself a christian and then claim you disaprove of christian practices.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I don't think most christian religions say anything one way or the other about missionary work.

2) I'm pretty sure that standing in someone's living room or office and shouting in their ear with a bullhorn about Jesus after being told to leave (which is pretty much the equivalent of this) could be considered missionary work.