PDA

View Full Version : Party T&C UPDATED!

Dariel86
05-26-2005, 05:19 AM
PartyPoker changed their T&C and added a part that looks like this:

5. True Identity and One Account

The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your PartyPoker.com Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at PartyPoker.com and any of the websites on the Shared Game/Table Platform. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement.

Should I be getting scared because I'm playing on two skins? What do you think?

7. Anti-Cheating Software.

We are committed to detecting and preventing software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence ("AI Software") to play on our site such as, but not limited to opponent-profiling, player collusion, cheating software or anything else that we deem enables you to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Company will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods including but not limited to screen scraping or reading the list of currently running programs on a player's computer and you agree not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs.

Does this include PT?

SmileyEH
05-26-2005, 05:24 AM
Pokertracker is definitely not included as Pete collaborates with the Party software guys on hand history formats and the like.

-SmileyEH

Dariel86
05-26-2005, 05:25 AM
Yeah hopefully that's the case, but geez it sucks if you can't play on more than one skin at a time /images/graemlins/frown.gif

SmileyEH
05-26-2005, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah hopefully that's the case, but geez it sucks if you can't play on more than one skin at a time /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Turning away that much rake is just impossible. It doesn't make business sense, therefore I wouldn't be at all worried.

-SmileyEH

Dariel86
05-26-2005, 06:08 AM
Yeah they probably doesn't care as long as you don't abuse their bonuses

billyjex
05-26-2005, 06:24 AM
since i at most 4-table it probably would improve the games immensely if you couldn't 8 table.

poker-penguin
05-26-2005, 10:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at PartyPoker.com and any of the websites on the Shared Game/Table Platform. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names...

[/ QUOTE ]

I *think* this reads that you don't have to do anything if your accounts are in the same name. But IANAL, and Party usues an entirely new language that bears only minimal resemblance to English.

tripdad
05-26-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at PartyPoker.com and any of the websites on the Shared Game/Table Platform. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names...

[/ QUOTE ]

I *think* this reads that you don't have to do anything if your accounts are in the same name. But IANAL, and Party usues an entirely new language that bears only minimal resemblance to English.

[/ QUOTE ]

pot, please allow me to introduce you to kettle.

cheers!

Dariel86
05-26-2005, 12:15 PM
hahah /images/graemlins/cool.gif