PDA

View Full Version : Spam the Jesus Freaks: orders@onefather.com

beeyjay
05-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Found this on that first website those kustys keep linkin to. Use it as you wish.

treeofwisdom7
05-26-2005, 12:13 AM
i dont understand why they spam us. .but its interesting

JC WSOP 2006

The Yugoslavian
05-26-2005, 02:40 AM
Or we could like, ignore the jesus freak's threads and let them be buried in like 2 hours instead of bumping those threads or starting additional threads plotting sweet revenge.

Yugoslav

Bigwig
05-26-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Or we could like, ignore the jesus freak's threads and let them be buried in like 2 hours instead of bumping those threads or starting additional threads plotting sweet revenge.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not fun, non-fun haver.

The Yugoslavian
05-26-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post was obviously an attempt to have fun.

I hate you now.

Fun sux.

Yugoslav
Who *really* hates the posters who constantly seem to try to inject humor into the site....those guys are like the forum vig....UUGGGH!

treeofwisdom7
05-26-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post was obviously an attempt to have fun.

I hate you now.

Fun sux.

Yugoslav
Who *really* hates the posters who constantly seem to try to inject humor into the site....those guys are like the forum vig....UUGGGH!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude unless the girl in your picture is your mom then she looks "FUN" and in your best interest to get an uglyer avatar..

Newt_Buggs
05-26-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]
the OP bumps it himself, people usually onlt comment on it when its on top