PDA

View Full Version : My wife just told me I'm going to Hell

Mars357
05-25-2005, 11:39 PM
I have a new avatar... I found it in an on-line obituary last week and I laughed out loud when I saw it. I can't help it, retards are funny.

So I thought I'd ask the good folks of OOT if I am going to hell for using a dead retard's photo as my avatar....

What say ye?

ClaytonN
05-25-2005, 11:41 PM
Let's establish a couple of things:
1) You're posting in a gambling forum
2) You laugh at the expense of the dead
3) You laugh at the expense of the mentally disabled

What, you think you're NOT going to hell?

Buddy Christ has spoken

kerssens
05-25-2005, 11:42 PM
If you hadn't told me I wouldn't have been 100% sure it is a retard.

Monkeyslacks
05-25-2005, 11:42 PM
There is no re-incarnated as a sped option...

a500lbgorilla
05-25-2005, 11:44 PM
I feel it'll be a small victory for humanity if no one replies with, "Stick it in her pooper." We can only wait and see.

candycane
05-25-2005, 11:45 PM
You definitely ARE going to hell....

Love ya! /images/graemlins/heart.gif

whiskeytown
05-25-2005, 11:47 PM
terrible idea -

use the portrait of a convicted sex offender instead

http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite.dll/OffenderDetails?OfndrID=62569

RB

rusellmj
05-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Good Lord.

wacki
05-25-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good Lord.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Goober
05-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Seriously dude, this is in really poor taste. Not because he's a retard, but because he's dead. If that was the obituary pic used, then he must have died pretty young.

How would you feel if you lost a brother or a son, and then found some idiot was using his picture as an avatar because "he thought it looked funny"?

05-26-2005, 12:02 AM
I am having nightmares about that one. And I'm not even sleeping.

Pocket Trips
05-26-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a new avatar... I found it in an on-line obituary last week and I laughed out loud when I saw it. I can't help it, retards are funny.

So I thought I'd ask the good folks of OOT if I am going to hell for using a dead retard's photo as my avatar....

What say ye?

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad I am not alone... Being physically handicapped i know i should be sensitive to people with all types of handicaps but.....

Retards are just damn good entertainment....thats right i said it.. I am going to hell for it and i don't care... I fell off the chair laughing at the movie "the other sister"... in my media design class i had to come up with story boards for my very own TV show and my show was called "The corky cam" which was a reality show that just attached a camera to a hockey helmet wearing retard and let him loose.. yes dammit i think retards are funny!!!

And on a side note tourrettes is proof that god has a sense of humor /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edit to add: OMG the other sister just started on TBS... so much for goin to bed early tonight /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Inthacup
05-26-2005, 12:03 AM
Surely that's not a real person

ThaSaltCracka
05-26-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good Lord.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

jakethebake
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously dude, this is in really poor taste. Not because he's a retard, but because he's dead. If that was the obituary pic used, then he must have died pretty young.

How would you feel if you lost a brother or a son, and then found some idiot was using his picture as an avatar because "he thought it looked funny"?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh [censored]. let's not have this arguement again.

CripAces
As the resident cripple here I think I can add weight to the conversation. The developmentally challenged don't make fun of you as a gambling degenerate, try to extend the same to them.

jakethebake
05-26-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As the resident cripple here I think I can add weight to the conversation. The developmentally challenged don't make fun of you as a gambling degenerate, try to extend the same to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

what fun is life if u can't make fun of the retarts? i'm pretty sure god put them here for our entertainment.

Pocket Trips
05-26-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may just have to challenge you to an OOT cripple fight. /images/graemlins/grin.gif.. cerebral palsy affecting my left arm and leg here

tripdad
05-26-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what fun is life if u can't make fun of the retarts? i'm pretty sure god put them here for our entertainment.

[/ QUOTE ]

<insert cripple joke here>

franks and beans!

tripdad
05-26-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
terrible idea -

use the portrait of a convicted sex offender instead

http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite.dll/OffenderDetails?OfndrID=62569

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

baby ruuuuuth!!!

whiskeytown
05-26-2005, 12:23 AM
it is - it's a real government notification page for sex offenders -

and that's the worst thing I've ever seen on a human being -

and my biggest regret is that I can't figure out how to capture the link as a jpg and post it in the webpage -

7ontheline
05-26-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Surely that's not a real person

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a case of Crouzon's or craniosynostosis to me at first glance. Could easily be a real person.

ClaytonN
05-26-2005, 12:26 AM
Looks like I'm going to hell now too, because I started cracking up when I saw TSC's new avatar...

*edit - he just changed it to something else...

ThaSaltCracka
05-26-2005, 12:37 AM
I thought it was funny too, oh well.

Duke
05-26-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may just have to challenge you to an OOT cripple fight. /images/graemlins/grin.gif.. cerebral palsy affecting my left arm and leg here

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god. I think they covered this in an episode of South Park a few years ago.

Where's Handi-man?

~D

gamblore99
05-26-2005, 02:17 AM
I don't believe in hell. But if there was a hell, I don't think this would get you in. I think it's stupid, and dissrespectful, but there are far worse things you could do.

Edge34
05-26-2005, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god. I think they covered this in an episode of South Park a few years ago.

Where's Handi-man?

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMM-AH!!!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ZeeJustin
05-26-2005, 02:35 AM
I've always advocated that as long as you don't offend anyone, there is nothing wrong with doing / saying something offensive, or taking any amount of joy out of it. Holocaust, 9-11, Pearl Harbor, Aids, whatever. It's all fair game. Make any joke you want. Take any amount of pleasure out of it you want.

Being proud of being offensive is different. You are a scum bag if it makes you feel good to make others feel bad. Just posting this here shows that's probably what you are.

Lucky for you, there is no hell.

eric5148
05-26-2005, 02:46 AM
Attention shoppers: Cripple fight. I repeat, there is a cripple fight.

[censored]
05-26-2005, 02:49 AM
Retardation is infact an excellent source for good jokes but I don't really see what is so funny about that pic. And not because it is in poor taste but because it just isn't funny. My guess you will wind up in hell, simply because god doesn't want some one this lame [censored] up heaven.

Justin A
05-26-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was funny too, oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that Steel Reserve?

Richie Rich
05-26-2005, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey man, I'm sorry about your brother.