PDA

View Full Version : online pot limit stud

Rex Bluett
05-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Are there any pot limit stud games spread online? I tried searching this forum to no avail. Seems like no limit and pot limit poker has been the real growth sector over the last few years , why not stud , too many betting rounds?
I've never been to the U.S. , but I beleive in the UK Europe and Australia such live games exist, and it's nice to practice online.

bigredlemon
05-25-2005, 11:40 PM
There's a lot of betting rounds. I don't think anyone will ever make it to 5th. Presuming one bet each street, the pot size at the river would be about 500 small bets. If there are raises... we could be looking at pots in the million big bet range. Imagine the variance then!

beta1607
05-26-2005, 01:19 AM
I think Gaming Club has pot limit stud but its low stakes and I dont even know if the games go that often

lane mcbride
05-26-2005, 02:44 AM
i think it was william hill that had pot limit stud. the pots got RIDICULOUSLY large and there seemed to be a lot of fish (though I've never played pot limit so I can't say definitively).

if not william hill, try bet 365, it was one of those two... don't remember which

Rex Bluett
05-26-2005, 03:08 AM
thanks small stakes are fine I'd just like to get a feel for the game so that next time I come across a live version I don't feel completely intimidated.

BBB
05-26-2005, 08:51 AM
Any of the Prima Poker network sites has it - they offer it at several limits, there's always people playing at least at the lower limits - they offer it down to 25/50c