PDA

View Full Version : Now I am more LOST than the people on that Damn Island!!!

Talk2BigSteve
05-25-2005, 10:01 PM
I just got finished with the finale and I still am like WTF?

Anyone Else???

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

joshman1204
05-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Im more lost than a blind guy trying to stick it in her pooper!

seriously though I am still very "lost"

Thythe
05-25-2005, 10:04 PM
I haven't watched it much this season, but I'd agree that it seems like that episode answered very few questions. If anything there were even more questions posed.

wh1t3bread
05-25-2005, 10:04 PM
I am right there with you.

courttv_addict
05-25-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe they left all of us hanging like that!! Do you all think the french woman did the smoke thing? And what was with that boat that took walt?! Don't even get me started about the hatch!

wh1t3bread
05-25-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe they left all of us hanging like that!! Do you all think the french woman did the smoke thing? And what was with that boat that took walt?! Don't even get me started about the hatch!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can believe they left us haning like that. And thinking about all of your questions is making my head hurt right now. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif ....Can't wait till next season.

Nottom
05-25-2005, 11:48 PM
This show is starting to look more and more like the Twin Peaks of this decade.

NoTalent
05-26-2005, 12:02 AM
This show is money in the bank.

I can't wait for next season. I can't remember, but didn't an earlier episode point to walt as being some sort of problem--or was that the australian chick's baby? That was way messed up, a bunch of dudes taking Walt. Wonder if they wanted to stick it in his pooper? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Soul Daddy
05-26-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That was way messed up, a bunch of dudes taking Walt. Wonder if they wanted to stick it in his pooper? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing they're the "the others." When Danielle said they're coming to take the boy, she was talking about Walt, not the baby.

rusty JEDI
05-26-2005, 01:00 AM
The very end. Were we supposed to notice the ladder was broken?

Does anyone believe they have a serious plan for how it all ends? Or are they making it up as they go because they dont know how many seasons they need to suck out of the whole thing?

rJ

shant
05-26-2005, 01:08 AM
I love this god damned show.

Talk2BigSteve
05-26-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That was way messed up, a bunch of dudes taking Walt. Wonder if they wanted to stick it in his pooper? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing they're the "the others." When Danielle said they're coming to take the boy, she was talking about Walt, not the baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very Good Point!!

I never even thought of that until you said that and it makes sense.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif