PDA

View Full Version : Pre-WSOP Party Night

Irieguy
05-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Holla to anybody that's going to be in town on 6/2/05 the night prior to the first WSOP event:

I'm going to reserve a room/table/tables at a restaurant that night and I need to know approximately how many will be there. We'll do dinner and drinks and then progress to heavier drinking, Karaoke'ing (per Daliman), and skirt chasing in the interest of being appropriately prepared for the next day's event.

If you are: SuitedSixes, Yugo, Grekehaus, JohnnyBeef, Raptor, Daliman, Dali's sidekick, Gigabet, a Gigabrother, Skipper, or Zen... you don't need to hollaback. I'll let you know where and when.

If you are un-named above, send me a PM and I will put you on the list.

Irieguy

iMsoLucky0
05-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Damn, I wish I was getting to vegas on the 2nd instead of the 6th now.

Bleh.

johnnybeef
05-25-2005, 06:38 PM
I highly recommend that everyone on this list start drinking milk and eating bread right now in preperation for this....

Irieguy
05-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Change your ticket. The Beef did.

Irieguy

microbet
05-25-2005, 11:40 PM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif

sniff, have fun, sniff sniff

wiggs73
05-26-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Scuba Chuck
05-26-2005, 01:01 AM
If any one's interested, the WSOP schedule (http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/schedule1637.htm) here.

Anyway, Irie, what games you thinking of entering this year? I would come if I wasn't expecting my second child in June. (Unless I win the Empire tourney - then wifey might be delivering in Las Vegas - Irie, you could help right?)

Irieguy
05-26-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If any one's interested, the WSOP schedule (http://www.pokerpages.com/tournament/schedule1637.htm) here.

Anyway, Irie, what games you thinking of entering this year? I would come if I wasn't expecting my second child in June. (Unless I win the Empire tourney - then wifey might be delivering in Las Vegas - Irie, you could help right?)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna play till I'm broke... so probably the first 2 events.

I'll happily deliver your child in exchange for a buy-in.

Irieguy

Scuba Chuck
05-26-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So NL and PL hold'em? That's just $3k?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a sweet deal for me. I play the $55s! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Yugoslavian
05-26-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

You and Zen should stand outside the Wynn with a cardboard sign that says that...

That would be genius!

Yugoslav

AA suited
05-26-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

remember: all-in blind 1st hand. Set up your table image early /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jman28
05-26-2005, 03:26 AM
Sound fun. Too bad I'm just a kid.

Aren't you too raptor? (It's okay, I won't tell Las Vegas.)

Anyway, I'll prolly see y'all there next year when I grow up. Have fun. Win money.

runner4life7
05-26-2005, 03:37 AM
There better be this same deal next year because you can count me in already as I am also still a kid now.

Daliman
05-26-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll deliver your child if I can keep the pictures /images/graemlins/cool.gif

SuitedSixes
05-26-2005, 04:01 AM
I am really more interested in the details of the bracelet celebration party.

GrekeHaus
05-26-2005, 04:52 AM
I'll be there (but you already knew that).

This thread has gotten me all excited!!!

BTW Irie (and anyone else who cares), I've at least temporarily started playing SNGs. So I've been lurking here for a while looking for things other than places to mention Yugo's gayness.

raptor517
05-26-2005, 05:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sound fun. Too bad I'm just a kid.

Aren't you too raptor? (It's okay, I won't tell Las Vegas.)

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, im 19 now, im old. youngest person to win a bracelet, here i come!!!! beat THAT record. its ILLEGAL. BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Seadood228
05-26-2005, 05:31 AM
I'll be out there for events 1-3. Please check your PM.

GL to all that are playing.

skipperbob
05-26-2005, 08:21 AM
O/U's:
1.) Drinking start point = Victorville
2.) Drinking start time = 8:00 AM (PDT)
3.) Amount stuck at Stateline = $500
4.) Amount stuck at Orleans = $500
5.) Minutes late for cocktail party:
a.) Yugo = 30
b.) Irie = 40
C.) Raptor = 75 (PaiGow excuse)
D.) Zen, Suited, Skipper = 0
6.) Time that Yugo comes out of Closet = Sundown
7.) Skipper calls it a night = 10:00PM (MDT)

skipperbob
05-26-2005, 01:07 PM
I already gave them greatest marketing idea ever: Humongous Billboard on I-10 with lotsa nekid chicks & Irieguy as Obi-Gyn-Konabi saying "Babies-R-Us"

SuitedSixes
05-26-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
O/U's:
1.) Drinking start point = Victorville
2.) Drinking start time = 8:00 AM (PDT)
3.) Amount stuck at Stateline = $500
4.) Amount stuck at Orleans = $500
5.) Minutes late for cocktail party:
a.) Yugo = 30
b.) Irie = 40
C.) Raptor = 75 (PaiGow excuse)
D.) Zen, Suited, Skipper = 0
6.) Time that Yugo comes out of Closet = Sundown
7.) Skipper calls it a night = 10:00PM (MDT)

[/ QUOTE ]

Priceless. You are too funny. I am looking forwrd to this. I'll be getting on the plane in 1 week, 5 hours, 26 minutes.

Accomodations: Yugo, House, Beef, and I have an Atrium Suite at the Luxurious New Frontier. The last time I was at that hotel I left in an ambulance (mechanical bull incident). This is going to be great.

stupidsucker
05-26-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yea, im 19 now, im old. youngest person to win a bracelet, here i come!!!! beat THAT record. its ILLEGAL. BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

The publicity you would earn would make you a poker superstar when you did become of age IF

You maintain poker skill
You had to give all the money back, but did so with class
and if
you DONT GO TO JAIL!

Harrah's would be in more trouble if the media found out. So if Harrah's found out they probably would give you more money to never play poker again.

Apathy
05-26-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Harrah's would be in more trouble if the media found out. So if Harrah's found out they probably would give you more money to never play poker again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it, they'd probably just disqualify you from the tounrey after the fact and take your winnings away, moving everyone up the pay ladder. MAYBE you'd get your buy-in back, MAYBE.

I'm sure there have been underagers that have played WSOP events before.

SuitedSixes
05-26-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm sure that raptor could remain low key and not draw attention to himself.

Daliman
05-26-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLLA!

johnnybeef
05-26-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLLA!

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

SuitedSixes
05-26-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gigabet

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugo, are you going to ask for an autograph?

The Yugoslavian
05-26-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gigabet

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...although I'm reconsidering asking for it on my chest, /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Hell, I may ask Gigabrother for an autograph!!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm sad that I can't hit Lori up for one this time around...I'd *definitely* need to ask for *that* one on my chest, /images/graemlins/grin.gif, /images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Yugoslav

SuitedSixes
05-26-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gigabet

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...although I'm reconsidering asking for it on my chest, /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Hell, I may ask Gigabrother for an autograph!!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm sad that I can't hit Lori up for one this time around...I'd *definitely* need to ask for *that* one on my chest, /images/graemlins/grin.gif, /images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

With Gigabet in attendance your already slim shot at Lorinda would have dwindled. You would be better off hitting on a guy.

zipppy
05-26-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm happy that I can hit Skipperbob up for one this time around...I'll *definitely* need to ask for *that* one on my chest, /images/graemlins/grin.gif, /images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

barry111
05-26-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gigabet

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

With Gigabet in attendance your already slim shot at Lorinda would have dwindled. You would be better off hitting on a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

correct me if I am wrong but isnt Lorinda a guy?

SuitedSixes
05-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Sarcasm detector in the shop? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mcpherzen
05-26-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I've been lurking here for a while looking for things other than places to mention Yugo's gayness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong...Yugo might be gay ("not that there's anything wrong with that"). But, I don't remember him being the one that had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to the gentleman's club on your last LV visit.

--Z (I got 'ya back, Yugo)

The Yugoslavian
05-26-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I've been lurking here for a while looking for things other than places to mention Yugo's gayness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong...Yugo might be gay ("not that there's anything wrong with that"). But, I don't remember him being the one that had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to the gentleman's club on your last LV visit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thanks Zen.

Let the record show that The Yugoslavian was ALL ABOUT THE BUTT NEKKID BIG BOOTY SCRIPPAS!!!

Yugoslav

bugstud
05-26-2005, 04:58 PM
wonder if this group minds meeting up/merging with the MTT people. I have been playing the 109s, does that count? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GtrHtr
05-26-2005, 05:43 PM
I have really got to get my game together at some point for the WSOP. Long way to go...

Who's gonna be there from MTT? I know Mike and Gavin but who else?

Did you move to Vegas Bug?

skipperbob
05-26-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Accomodations: Yugo, House, Beef, and I have an Atrium Suite at the Luxurious New Frontier. The last time I was at that hotel I left in an ambulance (mechanical bull incident). This is going to be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I left the New Frontier it was in a Police Car

johnnybeef
05-26-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I left the New Frontier it was in a Police Car

[/ QUOTE ]

why do i get the feeling that i will leave in a similar fashion?

GrekeHaus
05-26-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, thanks Zen.

Let the record show that The Yugoslavian was ALL ABOUT THE BUTT NEKKID BIG BOOTY SCRIPPAS!!!

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly this was just overcompensation. The only reason you were able to tolerate having a naked chick on your lap was because you were drunk off your ass.

bugstud
05-26-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have really got to get my game together at some point for the WSOP. Long way to go...

Who's gonna be there from MTT? I know Mike and Gavin but who else?

Did you move to Vegas Bug?

[/ QUOTE ]

I start the move in about 12 hours

Daliman
05-27-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gigabet

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

correct me if I am wrong but isnt Lorinda a guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

If true, I will need Irieguy to recommend me to a good viral pathologist.... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

SuitedSixes
05-27-2005, 02:22 PM
I arrive on Southwest Flight 2125 at 5:35 PM.

Smockstack
05-27-2005, 02:44 PM
I think this event requires that photographs be taken....especially

1: Raptor being led to the Pokey for underage WSOP play
2: Yogo macking on Skipper Bob
3: Suited getting hurled from a mechanical bull
4: Yugo ripping xPuns1her's f*ckin eyes out, pissing on them and then making him eat them while he rapes xPuns1her's mother
5: Just about anything else that is midly amusing

Just for the sake of entertaining us hopeless, married, 27 yo., two job working, envious, non rake-beating mofos.

The Yugoslavian
05-27-2005, 02:49 PM
Welcome to the forum...

You will fit in very, very well here, /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Yugoslav
PS Can you believe suited expects my account to be banned for #4?!?!
PPS Macking on Skipper?....That's what JohhnyBeef is coming for...I'm all bouts the big booty butt nekkid scrippas!

Smockstack
05-27-2005, 02:52 PM
I found #4 to be one of the most subtly understated works of verbal Pwnage I've ever read........

johnnybeef
05-27-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PPS Macking on Skipper?....That's what JohhnyBeef is coming for

[/ QUOTE ]

he wont even know what hits him....

Irieguy
05-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Dude, I like your sense of humor. Welcome to the forum Smockstack.

Irieguy

skipperbob
05-27-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm all bouts the big booty butt nekkid scrippas!

[/ QUOTE ]

IT'S "BUCK" NAKED; YOU MOERON

SuitedSixes
06-01-2005, 05:06 AM
. . . to anyone catching me at a blackjack table or capping with pocket sixes.

I expect raptor to make a similar deal involving Pai Gow.